What's new

India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir

Thank you OIC for the moral support of Kashmir independence movement

so what? the land is Indian .. people will come to terms in few more decades, we are not in any hurry.

Nor is Pakistan in hurry. Kashmir becomes Pakistan...well & good, if it becomes independent...one more Muslim country in the world, if it remains under Indian occupation...can take Muslim population of India to 40% within next 15 years.

Nor is Pakistan in hurry. Kashmir becomes Pakistan...well & good, if it becomes independent...one more Muslim country in the world, if it remains under Indian occupation...can take Muslim population of India to 40% within next 15 years.
Look at how much muslim population has grown in India in last 67 years and then talk about next 15 years. Even after western education, you are still talking like an idiot.

I don't understand why Pakistanis are so obsessed with Muslim populations all the time. I know about the Ummah thing and all but seriously, even if India becomes 100% Muslim, it will always be Pakistan's enemy.

Bangladesh was Muslim, right? And so is Afghanistan :devil: and we all know how those two relationship of Pakistan's have prospered over the years.

On a side note, wassn't Iraq/ Iran muslim during the 1980's?

Thank you OIC for the moral support of Kashmir independence movement

You can keep the moral support and we will keep Kashmir :tup:

Win win for both, deal?? :lol:

I don't understand why Pakistanis are so obsessed with Muslim populations all the time. I know about the Ummah thing and all but seriously, even if India becomes 100% Muslim, it will always be Pakistan's enemy.

Bangladesh was Muslim, right? And so is Afghanistan :devil: and we all know how those two relationship of Pakistan's have prospered over the years.

On a side note, wassn't Iraq/ Iran muslim during the 1980's?

Muslims are biggest enemy of each other just look at the example of Syria and Iraq

Back
Top Bottom