What's new

India denies Pakistan entry at SCO meeting

Pakistan was asked to follow the rules or stay away.
Pakistan choose the later.
Rules must be followed.
Rest of the world isn't Pakistan.

Kashmir is a Muslim state, we don't want to be alongside Hindus who we hate in a shit communal state

agr @VIRUS hota iska jaw breaking response deta lucky for you he is not active can't even tag the guy
Can you creature stay away from PDF.
What life you have in your slumdog streets and echo chambers.
Your so called jaw breaker is back under another fake ID.

Last edited:
The redrawn map only occurred after the Indians showed all of Kashmir as theirs. That’s when Pakistan redrew the maps on its end.

Its time to kick India out SCO, the American hitman is a spoiler of SCO no doubt.

agr @VIRUS hota iska jaw breaking response deta lucky for you he is not active can't even tag the guy
Yeah they banned my nigga virus. I am missing him too. He is probably the only indian who can hold his own.
I think @Sharma Ji was his alt ID but it seems that one is banned too. PDF is getting too autocratic, like the rest of Pakistan. Mods, please know that Indian lives matter

India isn’t a banana republic like Pakistan and it’s entirely within its rights to protect its national interest and national cohesion.

The rest of the world isn’t the Pakistani military junta that sells out its national interests for peanuts.

Pakistan was asked by India to withdraw a map showing Jammu & Kashmir as it’s territory. Pakistan refused dictation from India and then New Delhi denied entry of Pakistan in SCO because currently India is heading the organisation.

India is dead and obliterated and nuked

India isn’t a banana republic like Pakistan and it’s entirely within its rights to protect its national interest and national cohesion.

The rest of the world isn’t the Pakistani military junta that sells out its national interests for peanuts.
India is wiped out annexed and nuked by Pakistan now go run to daddy russia or uncle iran to do terrorism in Pakistan oh wait russia is nuked too and only iran is left hahaha

Apni aqal istemal kar, agar kuch bachi hey.
It's not difficult to find his style of trolling.
Ok Please tell me. I don't know that one too. Is it sharma ji? He is banned too.
Is it someone else? I need to know. PDF is boring without messing with Indians. these other dummies don't make good punching bags.

Last edited:
Ok Please tell me. I don't know that one too. Is it sharma ji? He is banned too.
Is it someone else? I need to know. PDF is boring without messing with Indians. these other dummies are don't make good punching bags.
I think he is posting under Tafob.

I think he is posting under Tafob.
I too noticed that Tafob nigga. He is new.
But he is too hotheaded. Jumps onto everything. Doesn't pick his fights. And his punches are weak. Typical. Run of the mill indian on PDF.

I've sparred with Virus. He's smart. Picks his fight. He can't hide his contempt for Bangladeshis and Jamahir.
Gets along well with Paitoo and Skull & Bones
Comes off as carefree. Has a lot of personal anecdotes. Never posts links and stats like the average troll.

I've have the nigga's profile on lockdown. Too bad he flew too close to the sun. He's fun to spar with.

Back
Top Bottom