What's new

India denies Pakistan entry at SCO meeting

Idk about him. Must be before 2018 when I started lurking here.
Absolute legend, him and this ultra-nat right winger lady known as Indrani (look her up)

Wasim and Waqar, take a hike.. ye thi na real inswinging toe crushing yorckers waali jodi waay back in the glory days of this place. Bro srsly, to their credit.. even if they made me angry a lot of the times by being so abrasive and nasty.. ultra trolls.. I'd figured out her on twitter handle years ago but couldn't be fvcked to remember it now.

any oldies listening in want to chime in and say who where.. all ears but I'm srsly not for doxxing anyone. Spl my bhikari bro @jamahir who is so paranoid. Others, but, from across the national blah, have been more forthcoming and.. willing to let on their somewhat details.. fair play. As one sees fit, I suppose.

Laal Salaam.
Pls, man. Don't say that.. that thing irks me like no other slogan/phrase can/does..

I'll join you in the naara' e chorus even :P make deal ? :enjoy:

dsd...

There's a time and place. If you can find the balance, that's great.
Try not to troll on some internal politics thread as those are very touchy subjects. You might see us shooting the shit on those threads but doesn't mean we aren't extremely frustrated. I like to think I am a bit more tolerant to indians trolling but even I didn't find some of your posts funny in the Imran khan arrest thread, like I normally would. That's just wasn't the mood in that thread. Shit was do or die here.
Bhai, only the lowest of the low take or derive pleasure from the misery of another..

@jamahir bhikari is of that bent.. though in sorta-kinda his defence... he's just very tactless, unable to "read the room" .. he's blind to it. (which is fine, some just are built that way.. unthinking robots masquerading as humans)

I agree about the IK thread, for what its worth.. my apologies.

My younger brother was just in one of those moods.. full ban bhi to chep dia usko but. :P

Ngl, I do have a bit of an anti IK thing here too.. man's been pretty tactless himself on more than just the odd occasion.

Didn't appreciate that.

Karma caught up quick with but, didn't it ?

nope not him
So you know which randi ki aulad multiple ID that is ? Please request them to stay in *** and get a life

Absolute legend, him and this ultra-nat right winger lady known as Indrani (look her up)

Wasim and Waqar, take a hike.. ye thi na real inswinging toe crushing yorckers waali jodi waay back in the glory days of this place. Bro srsly, to their credit.. even if they made me angry a lot of the times by being so abrasive and nasty.. ultra trolls.. I'd figured out her on twitter handle years ago but couldn't be fvcked to remember it now.

any oldies listening in want to chime in and say who where.. all ears but I'm srsly not for doxxing anyone. Spl my bhikari bro @jamahir who is so paranoid. Others, but, from across the national blah, have been more forthcoming and.. willing to let on their somewhat details.. fair play. As one sees fit, I suppose.

Pls, man. Don't say that.. that thing irks me like no other slogan/phrase can/does..

dsd...

Bhai, only the lowest of the low take or derive pleasure from the misery of another..

@jamahir bhikari is of that bent.. though in sorta-kinda his defence... he's just very tactless, unable to "read the room" .. he's blind to it. (which is fine, some just are built that way.. unthinking robots masquerading as humans)

My younger brother was just in one of those moods.. full ban bhi to chep dia usko but. :P

Ngl, I do have a bit of an anti IK thing here too.. man's been pretty tactless himself on more than just the odd occasion.

Didn't appreciate that.

That chutiya needs to get a life - I mean really how pathetic has one to be to keep creating (and going through the process of vpns and shit) multiple IDs to just jack off to trolling.

That chutiya needs to get a life - I mean really how pathetic has one to be to keep creating (and going through the process of vpns and shit) multiple IDs to just jack off to trolling.
Just asked, he had but 1 and one only

check our IPs if you must, ek south and ek north India ki, never VPN'd any

we not trolls either, far from, Oscar sa'ab.

New Delhi objected to the map used by the Pakistani side, showing Jammu and Kashmir as its territory. After the matter came to the Indian external affairs ministry’s notice, the Pakistani side was asked to show the “correct map” or to stay away from the seminar.

The Pakistani delegation chose to stay away, reported the India media.

I'm guessing Pakistan included the whole of J&K and not just Pakistani administered area in the map similar to the below map which is obviously unacceptable .

pakadmin.jpg
Correct map 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If anything, jamahir is afraid of you and your dogs finding him.

dsd...
Are commies a big deal in india? You seem pretty pissed at them all the time.

It's alright. The mood in that thread was different. You couldn't have known.
Jamahir gets a lot of flak. That's expected when you piss literally everyone off. I tried to give him the benefit of the doubt but the dude has no filter. Doesn't learn.

lol. he'll learn. ye kon sahib hn wese? don't want to go too hard on him if there's ever the occasion.

Didn't appreciate that.

That's all good. But, that depends on the general mood, which isn't exactly predictable.
One day they tortured and killed a special person Zille Shah who was pro-IK. There was A LOT of anger
Next day by court's order, they had to release govt records which contained a lot of dirt of them. It was Memes galore.
Then the operation started. One day after the other of extremely depressing shit. In between, there were moments on high morale and all.

All in all, a roller coaster of emotions these last couple weeks.

Regarding karma, unless they kill him, he's gonna be here for a while. electorally very secure like modi. but otherwise embattled on all sides. still a miracle by all means. A year ago, he was history.

Just asked, he had but 1 and one only

check our IPs if you must, ek south and ek north India ki, never VPN'd any

we not trolls either, far from, Oscar sa'ab.
who are you referring to?

Back
Top Bottom