What's new

India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir

Well, you can burn all you want but people of J&K are as much Indian as people of P.OK and GB are Pakistani.

:rofl::rofl::lol::lol::cheesy::cheesy::crazy::crazy::sarcastic::sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha:

images

pakistan-flag-in-shopian-gilani-jalsa-61113-800x532.jpg

flaghostingonghantaghar-mykashmir-jpg.11221

2wfiuc5.jpg

Kashmir-Azadi-Freedom-4.jpg

O8780.jpg

show_image_thumbzoom.php

voice_of_kashmir.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Insult of Vande Mataram in Kashmir University - Is there a limit to our restraint?

Kashmir University students refuse to stand up for India’s anthem | Pakistan Today

Kashmiri Students V Indians : “You can’t make us INDIAN by FORCE, We are NOT Indians” – Kashmiri Student

Kashmir University students refuse to stand up for National Anthem - The Vox KashmirThe Vox Kashmir

Look at how much muslim population has grown in India in last 67 years and then talk about next 15 years. Even after western education, you are still talking like an idiot.

It is good that slowly Muslim population is increasing in India proper. Will be good if it reaches 40% of total Indian population in 2030.

How fast in another 670 years?

You are incapable to take it by force now waiting for miracle :lol:

Why would Pakistan waste money using it's forces when status quo is OK for now. You must be an 1d10t to think like that.:crazy::lol:

Last edited:
Again one more Kashmir thread :hitwall::hitwall: ....everybody here to show their patriotism :smokin:.....let's take Bangladesh in :fans: @BDforever ...kuttey elite hone k baad bhul gaya kya?

tu kon hein ? :undecided: ................................................................................................ :lol:
Bhul gaya usko jisne aajadi mein sath diya:o:....sach mein bhai dekh liya aaj garib ko mehal mein bitha do toh uske thaat kuch alag hi ho jate hai :D......kaisa hai?...bol Kashmir kisko dede?

If a status of region is decided by some separatists then guess GB and Balochistan are not a part of Pakistan either

Kashmir may never become a part of Pakistan… – The Express Tribune Blog

How Azad is `Azad Kashmir'

'We are neither Pakistanis nor Kashmiris'
Text size: A A A
March 15, 2004 16:21 IST
05inter.jpg

The northern part of what India calls Azad Kashmir and Pakistan calls its Northern Areas comprises the remote and backward areas of Gilgit and Baltistan. While what Pakistan calls Azad Kashmir comprises barely 4,000 square miles, the Northern Areas cover more than 28,000 square miles, though most of the area is too harsh for human habitation. Some 2,500 square miles of this region was ceded to China under a border agreement in 1963.

The people of this region, which comprises the districts of Gilgit, Skardu, Ghezer, Diamar and Ganchhe, however, prefer to call it Balawaristan, and many insist that they have been illegally occupied by Pakistan since November 16, 1947, when Pakistani troops and tribal volunteers invaded the then independent state of Jammu and Kashmir.

What made you take up the cause of independence?

I belong to Gilgit and am 41 years old. I am a graduate and have been a political activist since my student days. When I was a student, the people of Gilgit, of Baltistan, were crying to be annexed with Pakistan or with Kashmir. But I introduced a new ideology, that we are neither Pakistanis nor Kashmiris. That the people from Ladakh to Chitral have a separate identity, status, ideology, entity, that we have our own languages, culture, race, geography, and common economy, but we have never had a separate status. This area must first become a separate unit. Then we shall decide whether we want to go with Pakistan, with Kashmir, or seek independence.

For this purpose, I have established a political party, the Balawaristan National Front. Initially I was alone, but then I got many followers and was elected chairman.

What is Balawaristan?

I believe the Balti, Brooshoo (Yashkon), Sheen, Khoh (Chitrali) and Wakhi people and those Kashmiris, Gujjars, Kohistanis, Pathans, Turks and Hazaris who lived there before the Pakistani occupation belong to the same nation. We need a common name. This area is the junction of the Himalayas, Hindu Kush and Karakoram ranges in between the 'roof of the world' Tibet and Pamir. There are many high peaks, like Nanga Parbat, and the biggest glaciers of the world, like Siachen, here. In the past, the area was known as Bala, which means high. The people were called Balawar, or highlanders. That is why we call the area from Ladakh to Chitral Balawaristan.

This area was once part of Jammu and Kashmir. After Partition and the wars with India, it was occupied by Pakistan. But it is never described as Azad Kashmir, but as the Northern Areas by Islamabad, which rules it by proxy...

“This is Balochistan, this is not part of Pakistan” | Baloch woman tells BBC | Tarek Fatah

Last edited:
If a status of region is decided by some separatists then guess GB and Balochistan are not a part of Pakistan either

Text size: A A A
March 15, 2004 16:21 IST
05inter.jpg

The northern part of what India calls Azad Kashmir and Pakistan calls its Northern Areas comprises the remote and backward areas of Gilgit and Baltistan. While what Pakistan calls Azad Kashmir comprises barely 4,000 square miles, the Northern Areas cover more than 28,000 square miles, though most of the area is too harsh for human habitation. Some 2,500 square miles of this region was ceded to China under a border agreement in 1963.

The people of this region, which comprises the districts of Gilgit, Skardu, Ghezer, Diamar and Ganchhe, however, prefer to call it Balawaristan, and many insist that they have been illegally occupied by Pakistan since November 16, 1947, when Pakistani troops and tribal volunteers invaded the then independent state of Jammu and Kashmir.

What made you take up the cause of independence?

I belong to Gilgit and am 41 years old. I am a graduate and have been a political activist since my student days. When I was a student, the people of Gilgit, of Baltistan, were crying to be annexed with Pakistan or with Kashmir. But I introduced a new ideology, that we are neither Pakistanis nor Kashmiris. That the people from Ladakh to Chitral have a separate identity, status, ideology, entity, that we have our own languages, culture, race, geography, and common economy, but we have never had a separate status. This area must first become a separate unit. Then we shall decide whether we want to go with Pakistan, with Kashmir, or seek independence.

For this purpose, I have established a political party, the Balawaristan National Front. Initially I was alone, but then I got many followers and was elected chairman.

What is Balawaristan?

I believe the Balti, Brooshoo (Yashkon), Sheen, Khoh (Chitrali) and Wakhi people and those Kashmiris, Gujjars, Kohistanis, Pathans, Turks and Hazaris who lived there before the Pakistani occupation belong to the same nation. We need a common name. This area is the junction of the Himalayas, Hindu Kush and Karakoram ranges in between the 'roof of the world' Tibet and Pamir. There are many high peaks, like Nanga Parbat, and the biggest glaciers of the world, like Siachen, here. In the past, the area was known as Bala, which means high. The people were called Balawar, or highlanders. That is why we call the area from Ladakh to Chitral Balawaristan.

This area was once part of Jammu and Kashmir. After Partition and the wars with India, it was occupied by Pakistan. But it is never described as Azad Kashmir, but as the Northern Areas by Islamabad, which rules it by proxy...

“This is Balochistan, this is not part of Pakistan” | Baloch woman tells BBC | Tarek Fatah

Nor are Hyderabad Deccan, Junagarh Manvadar, Khalistan, Assam, Nagaland, Tamil Elam, Manipur, South Tibet, etc are Indian territories.

BTW reporting the off topic post. @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @Manticore @Jungibaaz @mods this thread is not about Balochistan or Khalistan or Nagaland or Hyderabad Deccan or South Tibet, etc.

As for GB...remember two lions Kernal Sher Khan and Havaldar Lalak Jan who fcuk occupier Indian terrorists? These two lions received Nishan e Haider(the highest military award of Pakistan)

Nor is Pakistan in hurry. Kashmir becomes Pakistan...well & good, if it becomes independent...one more Muslim country in the world, if it remains under Indian occupation...can take Muslim population of India to 40% within next 15 years.
You summed up the problems facing pakistan,the sooner you guys realise country first and the religion later the better for you.

Religion is personal matter and should not be in public life.how does it effect some one if somedosent follow perticular religion.

Just like your user name you used ,to have your identity, i only see countries there and see no religion.

You summed up the problems facing pakistan,the sooner you guys realise country first and the religion later the better for you.

Religion is personal matter and should not be in public life.how does it effect some one if somedosent follow perticular religion.

Just like your user name you used ,to have your identity, i only see countries there and see no religion.

Keep your lecture for yourself...I' am not your p@ p@.

Nor are Hyderabad Deccan, Junagarh Manvadar, Khalistan, Assam, Nagaland, Tamil Elam, Manipur, South Tibet, etc are Indian territories.

BTW reporting the off topic post. @WebMaster @Aeronaut @Oscar @Manticore @Jungibaaz @mods this thread is not about Balochistan or Khalistan or Nagaland or Hyderabad Deccan or South Tibet, etc.

You can report off topic all you want..but In case you have trouble reading ..this thread is about India rejecting OIC resolution.

You started this bull by posting pics and videos of Indian separatist ..now can not handle the heat, when are shown skeletons in your own closet..separatist are separatist where ever they are..disputed/not disputed is irrelevant in the matter.

After all East Pakistan was never a disputed territory yet it is independent country today.

Now lets discuss legality of ownership of Kashmir...

Indian has document of Accession from last ruler of Kashmir, plus the possession of the land..what do you have to prove that Kashmir is legally yours??

I also gave you links to your Kashmiri separatist on Pakistani side too...no opinions on that??

:rofl::rofl::lol::lol::cheesy::cheesy::crazy::crazy::sarcastic::sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha:

images

pakistan-flag-in-shopian-gilani-jalsa-61113-800x532.jpg

flaghostingonghantaghar-mykashmir-jpg.11221

2wfiuc5.jpg

Kashmir-Azadi-Freedom-4.jpg

O8780.jpg

show_image_thumbzoom.php

voice_of_kashmir.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Insult of Vande Mataram in Kashmir University - Is there a limit to our restraint?

Kashmir University students refuse to stand up for India’s anthem | Pakistan Today

Kashmiri Students V Indians : “You can’t make us INDIAN by FORCE, We are NOT Indians” – Kashmiri Student

Kashmir University students refuse to stand up for National Anthem - The Vox KashmirThe Vox Kashmir

It is good that slowly Muslim population is increasing in India proper. Will be good if it reaches 40% of total Indian population in 2030.

Why would Pakistan waste money using it's forces when status quo is OK for now. You must be an 1d10t to think like that.:crazy::lol:

Is that all or more pictures are there? :lol: :lol:

One thing is clear J&K belongs to India and no one can take it back.

Abe itna Indian channels dekh dekh kar kya karoge ....

Can we let this stupid thread die? Who cares about what resolutions these bunch of idiotic organizations comes up with every now and then? They have been passing resolution on Israel for ages, did you ever saw Jews talking about what resolution these jokers came up with? The more we are going to talk about them, the more important they will think their existence is. The best cure for them is to just Ignore them!! They will keep coming to us begging to buy their oil anyways because they got nothing else that can get money from to feed themselves.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom