What's new

India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir

Why dont you shut up abt things your brain cant comprehend.. and talk abt related n logical things being discussed in this thread... oh i know why... its bitter..
What comprehend,don't try to make a monkey out of nothing.I have seen enough documentaries on Balochistan on BBC,Al-Zeera.For Pakistanis,there is freedom struggle in Kashmir while Indian sponsored terrorism in Balochistan.It was Pakistan who raised the Kashmir issue in all Foras,Summits,conferences.It was Pakistan who raised the bogey of Human right voilations in Kashmir.
What about the Human right voilations in Pakistan.Why is the OIC silent on that.Why are the Balochis attacking the Pakistani forces every now & then.Why are the Balochis protesting on the streets of Quetta & demanding indipendence.What about missing persons in Balochistan,even the number of check posts has doubled in Balochistan & so crime,murder of Baloch Activists.
Why can't the OIC pass a resolution on Balochistan.The OIC is a tooth less tiger.About the Indian involment in Balochistan,Balochistan doesn't share any land border with India nor the Militants come from Bangalore,Calcutta or Mumbai.They are ethnic Balochis,Nawab Akbar Bugti,Brahma Bugti,Mehran Baloch who r fighting against Pakistan.What I meant to say the situation in Kashmir is related to the situation in Balochistan.If Pakistan doesn't solve the problem in accordance with the wishes of Balochi people,the armed struggle will go on & there will be more allegations of Indian involment

I was responding to Farhan, he didn't talk about nay ballot , he was just wondering why we don't hand Kashmir over to Pakistan for friendship. Btw, try holding a ballot in Balochistan.:D

No problem, Pakhtuns the majority. The majority of Baluch are with us as well, 80,000 inducted in the army in the last several years lol. You going to hold one in Kashmir?

Oh, I can hear the crickets chirping now....

I know you were responding to Farhan. All these posts are funny as they will never happen.

ything to say about what's going on in Syria, Iraq, Nigeria or Kenya? Perhaps they passed a resolution condemning ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda and urged governments a
I still don't get it.Why doesn't india handover kashmir to Pakistan?we will become Good friends than
give us Indus river valley than we will give you kashmir !

silent on that.Why are the Balochis attacking the Pakistani forces every now & then.Why are the Balochis protesting on the st
What comprehend,don't try to make a monkey out of nothing.I have seen enough documentaries on Balochistan on BBC,Al-Zeera.For Pakistanis,there is freedom struggle in Kashmir while Indian sponsored terrorism in Balochistan.It was Pakistan who raised the Kashmir issue in all Foras,Summits,conferences.It was Pakistan who raised the bogey of Human right voilations in Kashmir.
What about the Human right voilations in Pakistan.Why is the OIC silent on that.Why are the Balochis attacking the Pakistani forces every now & then.Why are the Balochis protesting on the streets of Quetta & demanding indipendence.What about missing persons in Balochistan,even the number of check posts has doubled in Balochistan & so crime,murder of Baloch Activists.
Why can't the OIC pass a resolution on Balochistan.The OIC is a tooth less tiger.About the Indian involment in Balochistan,Balochistan doesn't share any land border with India nor the Militants come from Bangalore,Calcutta or Mumbai.They are ethnic Balochis,Nawab Akbar Bugti,Brahma Bugti,Mehran Baloch who r fighting against Pakistan.What I meant to say the situation in Kashmir is related to the situation in Balochistan.If Pakistan doesn't solve the problem in accordance with the wishes of Balochi people,the armed struggle will go on & there will be more allegations of Indian involment
you dont see balochi suicide bombing they are way more better !

No problem, Pakhtuns the majority. The majority of Baluch are with us as well, 80,000 inducted in the army in the last several years lol. You going to hold one in Kashmir?

Oh, I can hear the crickets chirping now....

Right after you hold one in Balochistan and your side of Kashmir. Please take the lead and set an example for your big bad bully neighbour:devil:

Right after you hold one in Balochistan and your side of Kashmir. Please take the lead and set an example for your big bad bully neighbour:devil:

I'm from that side of Kashmir......How about yourself? Oh wait.... :p:

I'd be fine holding it in Baluchistan, even though it's not disputed. You still haven't answered if you guys will.

There are only three tribes that are working under RAW brainwashing namely Marri, Mengal, and one faction of Bugtis. There are also few communist minded people in Markran part of balochistan which are also causing little bit of trouble. The rest of Balochistan which is 70 % of the baochistan are numerous baloch tribes scattered all over balochistan, pashtuns living in northern balochistan and sindhi speaking Balochs living in eastern parts of balochistan. Apart from three trouble making tribes and few communist minded makrani balochistan is as much patriotic pakistanis as any other province of pakistan.

:rofl::rofl::lol::lol::cheesy::cheesy::crazy::crazy::sarcastic::sarcastic::omghaha::omghaha:

images

flaghostingonghantaghar-mykashmir-jpg.11221

2wfiuc5.jpg

Kashmir-Azadi-Freedom-4.jpg

O8780.jpg

show_image_thumbzoom.php

voice_of_kashmir.jpg_480_480_0_64000_0_1_0.jpg

Insult of Vande Mataram in Kashmir University - Is there a limit to our restraint?

Kashmir University students refuse to stand up for India’s anthem | Pakistan Today

Kashmiri Students V Indians : “You can’t make us INDIAN by FORCE, We are NOT Indians” – Kashmiri Student

Kashmir University students refuse to stand up for National Anthem - The Vox KashmirThe Vox Kashmir

It is good that slowly Muslim population is increasing in India proper. Will be good if it reaches 40% of total Indian population in 2030.

Why would Pakistan waste money using it's forces when status quo is OK for now. You must be an 1d10t to think like that.:crazy::lol:
What about Balochistan where there is a amred struggle going on right from 1947.Like the Bengalis,the Balochis also want freedom from Pakistan.the number of check posts have doubled & crime,murder of Balcoh Activists.Why is the OIC silent on Balochistan.It was Pakistan who raised the Kashmir issue in every Assembly,foras,summit & the human right voilations by Indian armed forces.
But when it comes to Balochistan it is not freedom struggle but Indian sponsored terrorism.first of all Balochistan doesn't share any land border with India nor the Militants come from Bangalore,Amritsar or Bombay.The rebels r Ethnic Balochis,nawab Akbar Bugti,Mehran Baloch,Brahm Bugti.One goes another comes.

U might be a American of Pakistan origin. U might not be aware of the situtation in Balochistan.
b2.jpg
b3.jpg
b2.jpg
b3.jpg

Attachments

• b4.jpg
    b4.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 20
What about Balochistan where there is a amred struggle going on right from 1947.Like the Bengalis,the Balochis also want freedom from Pakistan.the number of check posts have doubled & crime,murder of Balcoh Activists.Why is the OIC silent on Balochistan.It was Pakistan who raised the Kashmir issue in every Assembly,foras,summit & the human right voilations by Indian armed forces.
But when it comes to Balochistan it is not freedom struggle but Indian sponsored terrorism.first of all Balochistan doesn't share any land border with India nor the Militants come from Bangalore,Amritsar or Bombay.The rebels r Ethnic Balochis,nawab Akbar Bugti,Mehran Baloch,Brahm Bugti.One goes another comes.

U might be a American of Pakistan origin. U might not be aware of the situtation in Balochistan.View attachment 35942 View attachment 35943 View attachment 35942 View attachment 35943

I have many friends from balochistan , they are students from all over balochistan including Baloch, Brahui, Sindhi speaking pashtuns and balochs of balochistan, all of them I found as much partiotic as any one else. One of my baloch friend is from Chaghi bordering iran , he is also patriotic he told me there are communist elements and few tribes that are causing all the anti-pakistan propaganda under RAW funding in balochistan but most of the baloch have no problem with pakistani identity.

:unsure: How can pure Kashmiri be Indian? It does not make one bit of sense. No wonder IoKashmiris hate the label of ''Indian''.

70 % of Baloch population are patriotic pashtuns, sindhi speaking baloch/pashtuns, numerous baloch tribes. Only 30 % of balochistan is in trouble due to RAW brainwashed Bugti, Marri and Mengal tribes and few communist minded Makranis in south west of balochistan, all of them make less than 30 % of balochistan's population. First Balochistan is not a disputed territory (no UN resolution there) second even if pakistan holds a plebicite 70 % of Balochstan even today's turmoil will still vote for pakistan.
This is not the case in Kashmir which is disputed territory under UN resolutions where 95 % are muslims and all of them are anti-india on religious as wll as cultural grounds, any plebicite will pave the way to kick out hindu darkies out of kashmir.

Last edited:
There are only three tribes that are working under RAW brainwashing namely Marri, Mengal, and one faction of Bugtis. There are also few communist minded people in Markran part of balochistan which are also causing little bit of trouble. The rest of Balochistan which is 70 % of the baochistan are numerous baloch tribes scattered all over balochistan, pashtuns living in northern balochistan and sindhi speaking Balochs living in eastern parts of balochistan. Apart from three trouble making tribes and few communist minded makrani balochistan is as much patriotic pakistanis as any other province of pakistan.
According to u there is RAW involment.The Baloch armed struggle has been going on right from 1947, RAW was formed or incorporated in the 1960's. More then 5 wars have been fought till now.Don't try to push up things.What about the attacks on Punjabis in Quetta.Is RAW involved.Are Indians coming to quetta & attacking Punjabis.Are Indians coming to Balochistan for kidnapping,killing,torture of Baloch Activist.Are indians protesting on the streets of Quetta,London,Middle East.Only 3% of the Balochis voted in the last elections according to GEO.
U r tying to hide something.We Indians even refused ASYLUM to Brahma Bugti & other Baloch Leaders.Pakistan is clearly playing a double game.When it comes to Kashmir it is freedom struggle.Nawaz Sharief calls the freedom struggle as indigenous but when it comes to Balochistan,it is Indian sponsored terrorism. According to You,there a few people in Makran causing trouble.Why don't u hold a plebiscite or referendum.What about the protest march by Sindhis
jsqm.jpg

hundreds of thousand people from Sindh gathered in Karachi on Friday and demanded freedom for Sindh and an independent status for Balochistan.

Back
Top Bottom