What's new

India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir

maybe they felt humiliated for being tall fair and handsome Pakistani. As far as the who all were those who did that it ain't my problem, you guys should wear your colors proudly on your sleeves instead of being scared.

Sir the fact is hindus keep coming up with 5 years old article again and again. It shows the article was false and fabricated by hindu baniya.

Again report from same article, Sethi saab has made name by being anti-Pakistan. Thats why Indians love him, sell out basically.

Sir BLA is small terrorist group without much suppprt, Baloch people have rejected them. Many of them keep giving up arms every month.

U r trying to fool me.Even the number of Army check posts have doubled & crime,murder of Baloch activists have gone up.Only 3% of the Balochis voted last year according to GEO

no najam sethi here.

i specially linking you your own media POV. and not indian media.

U r trying to fool me.Even the number of Army check posts have doubled & crime,murder of Baloch activists have gone up.Only 3% of the Balochis voted last year according to GEO

Lol 3%? Mr Geo is hindu funded channel, and Balochistan turn over rate was well recorded. It was lower then other provinces because Balochistan is fucking huge province with just 10 million people. For exemple bigger then UP and Bihar combined yet population is 10 million instead of 300 million in up bihar.

People are all over the province but still small numbers. Thats why itz hard to reach to every Baloch.

Sir apni hindu wali shakal dekho, itni badsurat shakal baghwan ne di hai per posts to theek karo.

Sir these kids have no idea about actual reality of Balochistan.
A picture says a thousand words goes the proverb
b6.jpg
jsqm.jpg
jsqm.jpg

A lot of kids are protesting
independenceDayAug11.jpg

Lol 3%? Mr Geo is hindu funded channel, and Balochistan turn over rate was well recorded. It was lower then other provinces because Balochistan is fucking huge province with just 10 million people. For exemple bigger then UP and Bihar combined yet population is 10 million instead of 300 million in up bihar.

People are all over the province but still small numbers. Thats why itz hard to reach to every Baloch.

Sir apni hindu wali shakal dekho, itni badsurat shakal baghwan ne di hai per posts to theek karo.

stop trolling and flame baiting. u are reacting this way coz no1 is buying ur lies :azn:
pakistanis across globe deserve this kinda treatment. thats what happen when u export terrorism.
plz keep the terrorism within your boundries. ty :-)

WHAT WORLD THINK OF PAKISTAN and HOW THEY TREAT THEM.

pakis shud stop selling lies to there **** brothers.

So now GEO is a Hindu funded channel.Can u give me a list of Pakistani channels which are funded by Hindus.I have read the same thing in your DAWN newspaper about the 3% voting in Balochistan,now u will say DAWN is owned by RAW.EVEN the human right voilations in Pakistan is done by Indian Hindus. In short everything is is done by Hindus,Indians & RAW

We Indians even refused ASYLUM to Brahma Bugti & other Baloch Leaders.

Why the hell would they give asylum to baloch separatists only to "expose" themselves, you indians are stupid but pakistanis are not, we know the rules of the covert war. Indian RAW is using its presence (consulates) in Afghanistan to finance all the terrorists in pakistan not just troubel making three baloch tribes but also TTP in FATA. Indians have been caught with their pants down while assisting terrorists in pakistan, india should be declared a terrorist nation by pakistan.

stop trolling and flame baiting. u are reacting this way coz no1 is buying ur lies :azn:
pakistanis across globe deserve this kinda treatment. thats what happen when u export terrorism.
plz keep the terrorism within your boundries. ty :-)

Sir excuse my previous post, i was little high because of hashis.

Back
Top Bottom