What's new

India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir

I don't understand why Pakistanis are so obsessed with Muslim populations all the time. I know about the Ummah thing and all but seriously, even if India becomes 100% Muslim, it will always be Pakistan's enemy.

Bangladesh was Muslim, right? And so is Afghanistan :devil: and we all know how those two relationship of Pakistan's have prospered over the years.

On a side note, wassn't Iraq/ Iran muslim during the 1980's?

You should put things in their own contexts and realities; Bangladesh was on the other side of India in relation to Pakistan , how do you expect Pakistan to rule it, so that was a inherent fault in the separation agreement , it should have been independent since the start. Afghanistan had war going on for the last century not the last decades, So, how can anyone blame Pakistan for that.
Iraq/Iran war was to counter the Iranian Islamic revolution, since Iraq was secular "Muslim" with a communist party governing it, but it mostly played in the hands of western countries who have benefited the most by selling huge quantities of their weapons to both sides (mostly to Iraq), but they have failed in their strategic objectives of changing the Islamic revolution regime, by thinking it was fragile, ignoring the realities of Iran at that time and up till now.
The topic of this thread is about the OIC resolution on Jammu and Kashmir, and a healthy discussion should bring in facts about the realities of this area, how did it happen? why? who is responsible? What are the inspirations of the population? why India claims contradict Pakistani claims? and mostly what would be the optimal solution, to keep peace and stability to the region? and if not, what consequences can this conflict have in the short, medium and long terms?
This will better the education of the PDF members and make them see things clearly.

Last edited:
yes protests are allowed in civil societies,But here the Balochis are demanding indipendence from Pakistan

Sir do you know how protests works in Pakistan?

Protestors are given money to turn up because no one have free time for these useless things. Money which India give to few traitor sardars.

What comprehend,don't try to make a monkey out of nothing.I have seen enough documentaries on Balochistan on BBC,Al-Zeera.For Pakistanis,there is freedom struggle in Kashmir while Indian sponsored terrorism in Balochistan.It was Pakistan who raised the Kashmir issue in all Foras,Summits,conferences.It was Pakistan who raised the bogey of Human right voilations in Kashmir.
What about the Human right voilations in Pakistan.Why is the OIC silent on that.Why are the Balochis attacking the Pakistani forces every now & then.Why are the Balochis protesting on the streets of Quetta & demanding indipendence.What about missing persons in Balochistan,even the number of check posts has doubled in Balochistan & so crime,murder of Baloch Activists.
Why can't the OIC pass a resolution on Balochistan.The OIC is a tooth less tiger.About the Indian involment in Balochistan,Balochistan doesn't share any land border with India nor the Militants come from Bangalore,Calcutta or Mumbai.They are ethnic Balochis,Nawab Akbar Bugti,Brahma Bugti,Mehran Baloch who r fighting against Pakistan.What I meant to say the situation in Kashmir is related to the situation in Balochistan.If Pakistan doesn't solve the problem in accordance with the wishes of Balochi people,the armed struggle will go on & there will be more allegations of Indian involment
Do you mean, more Indian involvement?

Sir protests are allowed in civilized societies.
yes protests are allowed in civil societies,But here the Balochis are demanding
Why the hell would they give asylum to baloch separatists only to "expose" themselves, you indians are stupid but pakistanis are not, we know the rules of the covert war. Indian RAW is using its presence (consulates) in Afghanistan to finance all the terrorists in pakistan not just troubel making three baloch tribes but also TTP in FATA. Indians have been caught with their pants down while assisting terrorists in pakistan, india should be declared a terrorist nation by pakistan.
About the indian Embassies,they were constructed in 2008 in Afghanistan.While the Baloch armed struggle is going on right from 1947.In short there was armed struggle before the Indian Embassies were constructed,Don't try to twist the facts,I can hammer u properly.It is suddenly,Pakistan discovered the presence of Indian embassies.Are Indians coming to Quetta & attacking,killing Punjabis.Do u have any answer.the Indians didn't give asylum to the Baloch,What abut UK,Geneva & other countries.From 1947 to 2014,only 3 Baloch tribes r causing trouble,I see

Indians have been caught with their pants down while assisting terrorists in pakistan, india should be declared a terrorist nation by pakistan.
Why are International cricket teams not coming to Pakistan after 2008.why are Pakistani matches played in some other countries.the situation is extremly dangerous.What about Polio workers who are kidnapped & shot dead.Even WHO has issued a travel adivsary ban on Pakistanis travelling abroad.In the last 5 years,there has been more then 500 blasts killing some 50,000 people

I'm from that side of Kashmir......How about yourself? Oh wait.... :p:

I'd be fine holding it in Baluchistan, even though it's not disputed. You still haven't answered if you guys will.

We will as I said right after you . The whole idea of ballot is yours after all. You should take the lead.:enjoy:

Saudi Arabia should airlift the 3 million indians back to their slums and ask the UAE and the rest of the GCC to do the same. It also should minimize trade and energy supplement.

Try to do that if you can. :lol:

UAE wouldn't be half of what it is without Indian workers , executives and businessmen.

Try to do that if you can. :lol:

UAE wouldn't be half of what it is without Indian workers , executives and businessmen.

Saudi Arabia has the ability to do so if it chooses to without giving a flying rat about India.

Indian cheap workforce can be replaced by Nepalis, Bangladeshis for example. The world doesn't revolve around India, it can functions without it.:lol:

I would throw a party the day that I don't smell curry anymore.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom