What's new

India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir

just think about ur coutry,our army is the best army in the world, strongest army we have..

I do not care about the OICs decision. I only want to know what was the menu (Khana Kya tha) during the meeting, what was the dessert?......:D

just think about ur coutry,our army is the best army in the world, strongest army we have..

Yes Pakistan has Best Army/Economy/Education and they are super power of the planet Earth, Mars and pluto :what:

Yr army is best in the world.It's only on paper.Your Army cannot protect your air ports,PNS harbour base. I have seen the footage of the Attack on Sri Lankan cricket team.Some of yr soldiers ran away

To the IOC , here is my answer.
babaji+ka+Thullu+BollyMeaning.jpg

Cuz we really dont give a shit.

NEW DELHI: India Friday rejected an Organization of Islamic Cooperation (OIC) resolution on Jammu and Kashmir, saying the organization has "no locus standi on matters concerning the internal affairs of India".

In a statement, the external affairs ministry spokesperson said that the resolutions adopted during the 41st session of the Council of Foreign Ministers of the OIC held in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, on June 18-19 were "factually incorrect".
"We note with regret that the Organization of Islamic Cooperation has once again made factually incorrect and misleading references to matters internal to India, including the Indian state of Jammu and Kashmir, which is an integral part of India. We reject all such references/resolutions. The OIC has no locus standi on matters concerning the internal affairs of India," it said.

The OIC in its Jeddah Declaration had clubbed Jammu and Kashmir along with Mali, Sudan, Yemen and a few other ..countires

Read more at:
India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir - The Economic Times
This OIC should be renamed, LDO (Lame Duck Organisation). WTF are they doing about the chaos going on in the Middle East between Muslims? They can't even sort that out and they're poking their noses into the internal affairs of India! Jeeez!

I disagree. With paragons of human rights, plurality and tolerance such as Saudi Arabia and the rest, this is exactly the right forum to raise such issues.

On another note, I am curious if these gentle-folk had anything to say about what's going on in Syria, Iraq, Nigeria or Kenya? Perhaps they passed a resolution condemning ISIS, Boko Haram, Al Qaeda and urged governments and individuals to stop funding these groups. Outrage seems quite selective for this lot

Shameless people really.

I still don't get it.Why doesn't india handover kashmir to Pakistan?we will become Good friends than

We have enough friends we don't need any more. Thanks.

Why don't you give NWFP back to Afghanistan. You guys could be friends too then.

Err.......Organisation of Islamic cooperation....?? Like the co-operation going on in Iraq, Syria & the like?

There is a reason you are one of my favorite members on this forum :lol:

Why don't u give Indipendence to Balochistan & be good friends with them.The Balochis are fighting a Armed FREEDOM struggle right from 1947

Why dont you shut up abt things your brain cant comprehend.. and talk abt related n logical things being discussed in this thread... oh i know why... its bitter..

Back
Top Bottom