What's new

India rejects Organization of Islamic Cooperation's resolution on Jammu and Kashmir

I still don't get it.Why doesn't india handover kashmir to Pakistan?we will become Good friends than

Same reason you don't give away your territory to others to become friends.

OIC's POV ? Not important to India :D Very important to many Muslims perhaps. GoI should not care.

Yeah like NaMo will care. :rofl:

dead if its useless or KSA wants to become leader, alive if all the Muslim countries can live in unity and KSA becomes "banda ka putr"
u dont like ksa ...why..its the utopian society for muslim world...every muslim nation looks up to KSA for every thing...o_O
btw whats banda ka putr

Hum to pir zabardasti karenga,Gila matt krna pir k dosti ka khayal bhi nahin rakha
dekho yaara zabardasti is not a good thing... u have tried this many times...par fayada kya hua...
aaram to baat karege daaru piyege aur uske baad bhi kiya jayega...
par agar gila kar ke baitho ge to kutch nai milega...

I still don't get it.Why doesn't india handover kashmir to Pakistan?we will become Good friends than
How about the other way around...why dont you guys do the same to the area under your control...then also we can become BFF.

May be you can use the same logic while dealing with Taliban and BLA. Hand over Balochistan to BLA and implement Sharia in Pakistan. Then you will be best friends with both the new country of Balochistan and no more terror strikes either. Think about it

:lol: You already tried so many times but lost half of your country and Siachin as well....... but gain nothing

Is this you called zabardasti?

They were of your kind,Betrayed us and we only had 40k troops deployed in Bangladesh,The rest were govt official and paramilitary surrounded by India from all side and a strong terrorist organization mukhti bahini and 30Million Bangladeshi's.

Try this with the actual Pakistan.Wo haal hoga k koi haal nahin hoga

Why don't u give Indipendence to Balochistan & be good friends with them.The Balochis are fighting a Armed FREEDOM struggle right from 1947

Back
Top Bottom