What's new

India refuses visa to Musharraf

So you mean that was conference arranged by him ??? :no: but he was invited by Indians for the conference

India is a Sovereign country, India will decide who to give visa , who to not . we will decide who to welcome , who to kicked out of country

Whatever be the reason..I prefer Musharraf anyday over Zardari and Sharif brothers..

India is a Sovereign country, India will decide who to give visa , who to not . we will decide who to welcome , who to kicked out of country

I said it before many times you have the right to refuse visa to anyone i am just laughing at silly excuses Indian media and Indians are coming up with for this visa denial. :P

I said it before many times you have the right to refuse visa to anyone i am just laughing at silly excuses Indian media and Indians are coming up with for this visa denial. :P

The home ministry is saying that Musharraf's visa was not granted because of a few recent statements of his.

good decision.

He should watch his mouth when accusing India of something

I totally agree with you when you say the reasons cited are silly. However, I feel reasons cited by the Indian Govt. to the media dont necessarily have to be the truth. Its just something they had to say and they said it. As for members on the forum, what are you expecting from them? Everybody is just guessing and making claims/comments, unless of course you believe that there are Indian govt. members on the forum too.
My thoughts are, could the Pakistani govt. have requested that the visa not be issued (for whatever reason)
Since Musharraf wants to visit Mumbai, the govt. of India wants to avoid embarassment casued by the Shiv Sena.
The govt of India doesnt want to be put in a spot by loud mouthed Musharraf, he may say something and then govt, will have to put its lobby into action, something it may not want at the point of time considering the political deadlock that is going on.
Well, we could go on pondering and guessing, but the truth.......(We'll have to wait maybe 10 years for a fresh block of wikileaks...)

But Honestly, India and Indian media being afraid of Musharraf, come on if Musharraf really want to rock India , he doesnt have to come to India, he can do it from where he is now. In fact, I would be glad to invite him over, everytime he opens his mouth , he gets so carried away that he exposes something new (mostly to embarass Pakistan)

Commando dares not step foot in Pakistan for fear of wetting his dhooti, bara chala hindustan lecture deney..

Commando dares not step foot in Pakistan for fear of wetting his dhooti, bara chala hindustan lecture deney..

Don't worry now he will go to India without visa and together with Ahmad Shuja Pasha.

Good work. Any move by Mush now is solely directed at regaining his political clout. Spare us from his well rehearsed rhetoric.
Why are Indians paying him big bucks to come speak at seminars then? Obviously there is a market for him.

Musharraf wins another round against India even when out of power... Dehshat hi bari hai.

Why are Indians paying him big bucks to come speak at seminars then? Obviously there is a market for him.

He was invited by the Young Presidents Organisation, an international outfit involving influential business leaders.

Its an international group based in US and had speakers like Bush etc..

Its just that this year its held in Delhi...

Back
Top Bottom