What's new

India refuses visa to Musharraf

Doesnt he have cases and trials in supreme court in Pakistan and isnt he out of the nation because of that??

Indians need to grow up, damn are there kindergartners in indian government their stance is way too infantile; "just because you bad mouthed me so you are not welcome to my house" It's quite obvious that Indians are feeling intimated by his ability to speak out on diverse topic's.

Lets cut it short he was denied visa for his private visit for security reasons, Lets wait for GOP's reaction.

Security reasons ? What are these reasons?

Who in India do you think is security threat to him? And above all when did India ever thought of security risks to common foreigners ?

He is not an official.

Security reasons ? What are these reasons?

Who in India do you think is security threat to him? And above all when did India ever thought of security risks to common foreigners ?

He is not an official.

Is this necessary to give visa every common foreigner who want to visit our country ???

We dnt like his face so we deny his visa ... Whts next :coffee:

Good work. Any move by Mush now is solely directed at regaining his political clout. Spare us from his well rehearsed rhetoric.

You should question your own people for this because he is not coming on his own but on the invitation from Indians for a conference.

What's the big deal?

Mushy is a nobody now. It's only on PDF where Indian's get to hear about him.

BTW, people who have denied visa to Lata Mangeshkar have no right whatsoever to scold India over whom to give visa and whom to not.

It's our country. It's our visa.

Is this necessary to give visa every common foreigner who want to visit our country ???

Not at all neither we say so :)

We dnt like his face so we deny his visa ... Whts next :coffee:

:P once we were told by Indians about his Indian origin now you dont like his face. I wonder what happened in 2005 and 2009

General Musharraf had been invited to be a speaker at a seminar, hosted by the Young Presidents Organisation, an international outfit involving influential business leaders. The conference was scheduled to be held in the Capital over the weekend.

I think its an international outfit.. the organisation invited him.. not the indians.

General Musharraf had been invited to be a speaker at a seminar, hosted by the Young Presidents Organisation, an international outfit involving influential business leaders. The conference was scheduled to be held in the Capital over the weekend.

I think its an international outfit.. the organisation invited him.. not the indians.

Thank you for the information. BTW any local organisation can also be called international as it is registered. Like many local NGOs here.

Thank you for the information. BTW any local organisation can also be called international as it is registered. Like many local NGOs here.

But this one is purely american.. even had bush as previous speaker.. check the website..they might have welcomed mushy on their own..

Back
Top Bottom