What's new

india receives first of 4 new 15b class destroyers

What's this thread about, "world-class" Indian shipbuilding?

The thread, if you aren't aware is about the P15B class destroyer.

Please do tell me about how the US- with a negligible share of commercial shipbuilding- is capable of building something like the Ford-class supercarrier.

Also do tell us how much you lag behind in Europeans & the Americans in fighters, as your share of the civilian airliner market is negligible.

in love it when Pakistanis and Bangladeshi posters slate Indian destroyers carriers.nuke subs .

their only answer is ha ha

their navies are fishing boats in comparison... but they mock Indians over massive warships inducted designed in India

hilarious
Ok 7400t destroyer with a 32 cell vls

Do you know how many accidents happen in military circles globally.
This is wear and tear . shit happens
every major military powers have mishaps

The thread is show casing the first vizag class destroyer of 4 .
Rather than discuss the impact of this formidable weapon system you Pakistanis resort to jibes. laughter .. or comparison with China...
The warship can
Ok 7400t destroyer with a 32 cell vls

yes,for the best area defense sam in the world in Barak 8
at least it works

yes,for the best area defense sam in the world in Barak 8
at least it works
We have hhq16 and camm er on our ships...

Both have a higher speed than the barak 8. Our type 054A FRIGATES we are getting have a 32 cell VLS. Not a destroyer... A FRIGATE has the same amount of VLS compared to your destroyers

The thread, if you aren't aware is about the P15B class destroyer.

Please do tell me about how the US- with a negligible share of commercial shipbuilding- is capable of building something like the Ford-class supercarrier.

Also do tell us how much you lag behind in Europeans & the Americans in fighters, as your share of the civilian airliner market is negligible.
The thread, if you aren't aware is about the P15B class destroyer, not telling "world-class" joke about Indian shipbuilding industry, why the derail? Now you wanna derail even more, kid?

All governments protect their own shipbuilders wherever possible, US included, in fact it's also true the other way round, tell me which shipbuilder let their own government write big fat taxpayer's cheque to foreign company? Zero presence in world market, survive by kidnapping own taxpayer's money, kid you call that "world-class" industry? No wonder Indian shipbuilding follows that pattern, "world-class" indeed.

The thread, if you aren't aware is about the P15B class destroyer, not telling "world-class" joke about Indian shipbuilding industry, why the derail? Now you wanna derail even more, kid?

All governments protect their own shipbuilders wherever possible, US included, in fact it's also true the other way round, tell me which shipbuilder let their own government write big fat taxpayer's cheque to foreign company? Zero presence in world market, survive by kidnapping own taxpayer's money, kid you call that "world-class" industry? No wonder Indian model follows that pattern, "world-class" indeed.

So you are not interested in answering a simple question of mine & wants to derail the discussion.

Ignored. Bye.

Squeaky bums on PDF
we launch carriers they squeal.
we launch 7000 tonne destroyers they squeal
we launch nuclear subs they squeal.

China this
China that
China will
China can.

Please spare us China.......what is pakistan building themselves before you put your crit7cal.hats on

Why don't you explain? Interested in a Bangladeshi POV. :lol:

No comments about MF-STAR now. Okay.

Not interested in talking about Barak 8 as well, since it has proved itself against the Iskander.

Wants me to refer to what Pariah state Turkey thought about HHQ or whatever.

Ok, dear. I guess you have earned your day's wage & social credit points now.

See for yourself if Israeli radar is second rate.

MF-STAR
IMG_20211101_214833.jpg

346A radar of 052D class, It is significantly ahead of MF-STAR
IMG_20211101_214733.jpg

055 is the only warship in the world that uses digital array radar. It has four bands, while Burke 3 can't accommodate even two bands of radar. This is the real number one in the world.
Compared with 346B Dragon Eye, MF-STAR is garbage.
IMG_20211101_215105.jpg

We have hhq16 and camm er on our ships

CAMM-ER is yet to be sold. HHQ 16 is a Chinese clone of the same old Shtil SAM operated by the IN for 2 decades now.

Barak 8 + MF- STAR is a far superior combo, the same would be featured in the next 7 P17A frigates to be commissioned from 2022.

Not to forget that IN would have superior C4I capabilities when compared with PN.
346A radar of 052D class, It is significantly ahead of MF-STAR

In what exactly?
See for yourself if Israeli radar is second rate.

450 km range & intercepting a quasi ballistic missile are second rate capabilities?

CAMM-ER is yet to be sold. HHQ 16 is a Chinese clone of the same old Shtil SAM operated by the IN for 2 decades now.

Barak 8 + MF- STAR is a far superior combo, the same would be featured in the next 7 P17A frigates to be commissioned from 2022.

Not to forget that IN would have superior C4I capabilities when compared with PN.

In what exactly?
CAMM ER has been confirmed to have been sold to a foreign customer, later revealed it was Pakistan, HHQ16 is a more advanced version of the BUK class of SAMs.

CAMM ER has been confirmed to have been sold to a foreign customer, later revealed it was Pakistan,

I will believe it when I see it on a Pak vessel.

HHQ16 is a more advanced version of the BUK class of SAMs.

Same old shtil with semi active radar homing & illuminator radars & probably a better motor. We had that stuff for ages now.

In what exactly?

450 km range & intercepting a quasi ballistic missile are second rate capabilities?

MF-STAR is 300km-450km. Because the data of Jane's weekly and Israel is 300km, and the data given by Indians is 450km. The 346A and the USA's SPY6 is greater than 450km. As for 346B, Jane's weekly is expected to be at least 600km, and the specific figures are confidential. 346A is first-class, 346B is super first-class, and MF-STAR is second-class.

I suggest you Google about quantum radar, digital array radar, and the country that exports the most long-range radar in recent years. You will know which is the most powerful country in the radar field now.

MF-STAR is 300km-450km. Because the data of Jane's weekly and Israel is 300km, and the data given by Indians is 450km. The 346A and the USA's SPY6 is greater than 450km

I have already given the link for 450 km range of MF STAR.

Also doesn't the HHQ9 still use SARH technology?

As for 346B, Jane's weekly is expected to be at least 600km, and the specific figures are confidential.

So you don't have data and wants us to speculate.

Also please do tell me how the range you quoted will help when you want to target a sea skimming missile over the horizon. Please be aware that the Earth is round.

I will believe it when I see it on a Pak vessel.

Same old shtil with semi active radar homing & illuminator radars & probably a better motor. We had that stuff for ages now.

HHQ16 has a speed of 4 Mach. And 054A has a high-speed data link, it can use 052D fire control radar through CEC, so HHQ16 does not need illuminator radars in armada operations.

Back
Top Bottom