What's new

India readying weapon to destroy enemy satellites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh great wishful thinking, I also read today Somalia is developing 5th Generation Multi-Role Fighter Planes, I think thats news material as well..

Oh great wishful thinking, I also read today Somalia is developing 5th Generation Multi-Role Fighter Planes, I think thats news material as well..

I thought they were retiring their 5th generation Jets:lol::P

Listen to your own Media.

Last edited by a moderator:

Only a nutcase would compare a nuclear power space faring nation to Somalia.:cheesy::cheesy:

Its good these kind of things are made public by the media.. Keeps pressure on the govt. to set things straight.

Though Chinese and Pakistani members have gone waay off topic from the original thread to their usual "missile fail :blah: " rant

Its good these kind of things are made public by the media.. Keeps pressure on the govt. to set things straight.

Though Chinese and Pakistani members have gone waay off topic from the original thread to their usual "missile fail :blah: " rant

So this is true!!!

Incredible India.

Buddy, not off-topic at all, don't you think Indians missiles capability

very much related to the so-called distroying satellites ability of India?

So failed missiles test will be crucial to burst Indians claim, Right ?

:smitten::pakistan::china:

So this is true!!!

Incredible India.

Yeh.... Since India is a democracy failures do come out..and these failures do force the govt. to apply corrective measures or it gets voted out..

Check out the recent article of Defense Minister to reform DRDO

Since this technology is under development and that too hopefully under a reorganized DRDO. It would be wrong to Assume anything.

Last edited:
Yeh.... Since India is a democracy failures do come out..and these failures do force the govt. to apply corrective measures or it gets voted out..

Check out the recent article of Defense Minister to reform DRDO

Incredible India !!!!
:India: :India:

Leave it buddy,, No use talking to those who do not understand what democracy is, Failures hardly come out in Communist Nations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom