What's new

India readying weapon to destroy enemy satellites

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. I think the title misguided the reader in regard to the content of the article. The title should be

"India mulls over whether it should develop Anti-satellite technology"

The title sounds like the weapon is ready to be tested any day now. Total bul crap.

Thinking is the first step in getting ready with something. followed by discussion, feasibility study, budgeting, design and development, testing being the last step.

So where do you think the topic header is not suitable for the discussion?

Well there are poor people in upper caste too. There are brahmins ( the highest rug in caste ladder) who are beggers too :P So dont run the same drama

We could have used those 70 Million or Billion in development, if we had better neighbours. If we spend them in creating toilets do you think our west side neighbour wont be too happy in starting another Kargil?

Why this thread is awefully being derailed with the same way as before

Its not a waste of money to develop something that works. Its a waste of money to develop something that flopped. The money should go some where else if its just producing a technology demonstrator.

Thinking is the first step in getting ready with something. followed by discussion, feasibility study, budgeting, design and development, testing being the last step.

So where do you think the topic header is not suitable for the discussion?

I said the title of the thread is misleading. So its not suitable for discussion if its totally misleading. make the reader believe something that is not true.

I said the title of the thread is misleading. So its not suitable for discussion if its totally misleading. make the reader believe something that is not true.

i havent really changed the Title of the article my friend this is how it appeared :cheers:

where r we heading to ? arms race in space ? :eek:
when China successfully demonstrated this technology when they blasted an old satellite, the whole world got the message esp the USA,
Even if Pak doesn't build this capability, these weapons will be, am sure airlifted from China during any major conflict with India, just like India got weapons from Israel during & after Kargil war.
Soon some killer satellites (with high power lasers/ kinetic energy devices) will be stationed in space to neutralize these sat killer missiles, These killer satellites can be stationed near spy satellites to protect them from missiles fired from Earth.....

Wow... and you post an outdated article published in 2006 to make a point.

Lame.

Technology demos are there to demonstrate your ability to workout the know how of the latest weapons systems .

As i have said before and i am repeating for the last time "TRACK RECORD MATTERS"

Either you can accept it or overlay it with your Patriotic falsehood .

If you want to prove me wrong post something solid or keep quiet.

Last edited:
This is your own media reporting your Technology capabilities . I Just wonder why do you guys glorify your false capabilities? Being true would rather be good.

I cant understand that " A country who does not posses enough home grown technology to even develop SAM's how can they even "Think" to develop Anti satellite missiles? can someone explain to me! Please do not give your personal opinion but something credible

Last edited by a moderator:
Technology demos are there to demonstrate you ability to workout the know how of the latest weapons systems .

As i have said before and i am repeating for the last time "TRACK RECORD MATTERS"

Either you can accept it or overlay it with your Patriotic falsehood .

If you want to prove me wrong post something solid or keep quiet.
What track record are u telling here ? killing satellites ? which country did blast satellites repeatedly...none...the blasting itself will make space a dangerous with debris. if a country can launch huge rockets..i don't believe it much difficult to blast satellites..how do u know which satellites is which country ? unless full data is available from launch country..hope u don't hit unc Sams satellites they're everywhere over the subcontinent.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
What track record are u telling here ? killing satellites ? which country did blast satellites repeatedly...none...the blasting itself will make space a dangerous with debris. if a country can launch huge rockets..i don't believe it much difficult to blast satellites..how do u know which satellites is which country ? unless full data is available from launch country..hope u don't hit unc Sams satellites they're everywhere over the subcontinent.:lol:

And why do you believe so , what is your source of knowledge for saying that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom