India readying weapon to destroy enemy satellites

Status
Not open for further replies.
HaHa, well, your wish is my command;

How about your 650 million people in India suffering from "toilet

crisis" Has your caste-democracy govt. catching up with the time-line

of toilets building yet, your know 100,000 tons of human excrement

could cause a big mess.:smitten::pakistan::china:

I think u are obssessed with Toilets, s**t, piss and what not ur kinky man :crazy:

Doesn't matter, What reforms are you going to do when you wont have any people working at DRDO

Ahmn..... Well It always fluctuates time and again, Well atleast we have a department to research, what has pakistan got?

You answered your own post...just read your post post from the bottom and your answer is above

Don't Troll please, we know How efficient DRDO is

Ahmn..... Well It always fluctuates time and again, Well atleast we have a department to research, what has pakistan got?

Pakistan has got OPERATIONAL weapon systems :pakistan::china:

Can you give your caste democracy BS a rest? 90% of your posts are about toilets, caste democracy, etc.

Coming back to the topic, i saw the interview on ndtv with the DRDO chief. He said India is thinking about such a weapon. Nothing is set in stone. No point in discussing things before they hatch.

Can you Indians give Communist, freedom, copying, etc. BS a rest ?

90% of your posts were about such craps.

Thats whats i been posting in the article news, but none response to

that except you, Thankyou. :smitten::pakistan::china:

that except you, Thankyou. :smitten::pakistan::china:

Here also you are caught copying....LOL......

that except you, Thankyou.

Don't talk about Indians. I was talking about you, not all chinese members. 90% of your posts are about toilets and the like. All of them off topic. It's a wonder you haven't been banned yet. Perhaps most people just ignore what you have to say. One expects better from a "Senior member" albeit one who became a senior member in record time.

and please show me how 90% of my posts are about copying, communism and freedom.

Back to topic now please.

Really what should i make of this line...

maddy Don't don't like a mad person

what ? ...lol....

should i spoon feed you everything...I though you where intelligent enough to understand...

The very reason DRDO is revamping itself is because of its failures and employee crisis. You have not even read the article you posted.

The bottom line has been taken "More quit DRDO than Join" Article

"Towards this, the DRDO has proposed an entry-level scale of Rs 48,000-120,000 per month — almost six times the current level of Rs 8000-13000, going upto Rs 500,000 (fixed) per month at the highest level, advisor to the Defence Minister."

You will be repeating the Same DRDO failure rant and ill be posting the same replies.

what ? ...lol....

should i spoon feed you everything...I though you where intelligent enough to understand...

The very reason DRDO is revamping itself is because of its failures and employee crisis. You have not even read the article you posted.

The bottom line has been taken "More quit DRDO than Join" Article

You will be repeating the Same DRDO failure rant and ill be posting the same replies.

Avoid Personal attacks please &

"Towards this, the DRDO has proposed an entry-level scale of Rs 48,000-120,000 per month — almost six times the current level of Rs 8000-13000, going upto Rs 500,000 (fixed) per month at the highest level, advisor to the Defence Minister."

Now should i repeat what u said me

"should i spoon feed you everything...I though you where intelligent enough to understand... "​

Good bye for now :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom