What's new

India ready to take on Pakistan,China simultaneously, Army Chief

He is a crazy guy

One day he do all the rona dhona about Pakistan and China and they can't fight both

Next day he says otherwise

Oh bhai dharo choro aur aek baar decide kar lo

those who cannot control small valley of kashmir are claiming to go in to war with china and Pakistan at a same time.we will burn and boil whole india with nukes and india and hindus will become history of this world

The problem is why your government officials keep popping up this type of statements that no one would believe.

Its all in the game man even your government officials in the warning department too threaten India with lot of warnings :D

India ready to take on Pakistan,China simultaneously, Army Chief

One more reason I have to change my nationality.
Enough is enough on such stupid remarks day in day out.

With the defense budget lower than Saudi Arabia, India is out to defeat both nuclear powers?

Chala Murari hero ban ne?

View attachment 402391

This is pure & unadulterated braggadocio from a nation whose national revenue is below Samsung.

Bunkum & baloney!
Duh!

Your frustration is understandable. India has been fed too much of that modi soup.

We already have 240,000 troops under Eastern Command.
With completion of XVII corps it will rise to 300,000.

One crop is tasked with counter Insurgency operations It is based in Nagaland- Numbers are good- But for them to be projected in Tibet massive improvements needs to be made in land connectivity and air lift capability of Air force- Plus full Air superiority- I don't see that happening any time soon- Hence India will fight a defensive war against China-

Unnecessary juvenile sensalization. What do you expect an Indian army chief say when asked about his force's preparedness in case of fighting a two front war ? 'No, we are not ready for it'?!! Is it so difficult to guess that it would not be a very nice statement to boost the morale of the armed forces?

Unnecessary juvenile sensalization. What do you expect an Indian army chief say when asked about his force's preparedness in case of fighting a two front war ? 'No, we are not ready for it'?!! Is it so difficult to guess that it would not be a very nice statement to boost the morale of the armed forces?

India can launch offensive against Pakistan with all its might but Pakistan also hasn't to defend its any territory like Bangladesh thousands of miles away from homeland...

I can't predict who is going to win a war given fighting would occur right on mainland or close to it with unlimited supply of manpower...

War is quite complex thing...Isn't it?

Oh. Okay.
(11).jpg

Back
Top Bottom