What's new

India ready to take on Pakistan,China simultaneously, Army Chief

In your dreams mate. Who made you Army chief, count your chickens Mr and don't talk from your back side. Weak country like Pakistan you can't handle, without being getting seriously damaged and it will take generations to recover. Asking a fight with China, I got no words left to say about your size of brain.

I think one should stay away from all the Sunny Deol movies. It has a strange hangover effect next morning and people come up with all sorts of tongue twisters.

or maybe he is learning from Kim the North yeee Korean.

NEW DELHI: Chief of Army Staff General Bipin Rawat, in an interaction with ANI, said that the Indian Army is well-prepared to face external, as well as internal threats to the country. Speaking to ANI, General Bipin Rawat said, "Indian Army is fully ready for a two-and-a-half front(China, Pakistan and internal security requirements simultaneously) war".

The Army Chief added that even though India is ready for a multi-front war, there are effective mechanisms available to defuse an adverse situation. "Even the PM has stated that for the last forty years not even a single bullet has been fired on the Indo-China border," said General Rawat.In a freewheeling conversation with ANI, General Rawat also informed that a new strike corps, 17 Strike Corps, is being raised specifically for mountain warfare. On asking about the delay in its raising, the Army Chief said a process as complex as this takes time. He said, "It is being raised from scratch. The recruitments are on. As it is, to prepare an Army soldier it takes about three years from recruitment process to training and then orienting and finally their deployment."

General Rawat went on to discuss modernization plans of the Army, saying that the government is aware of our all needs and is supporting us in every manner. "Make in India is a good initiative, it will give results in two to three years," said General Rawat.

General Rawat added that all armies across the world maintain an inventory in the ratio of the 30:40:30. Here 30 percent equipment is state of the art technology, 40 percent is undergoing modernization and the rest 30 percent is obsolete, which requires an upgrade.

General Bipin Rawat concluded by saying that the Indian Army's preparations are not against any specific country.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/

Sheesha nhi daikha lagta hay aaj bandri nay!!!! Aesi behki behki baatain????

Its Funny how Chinese slogan gets Indian privilege of sitting in US lap ,For Pakistan we understand your obsession

One more reason I have to change my nationality.
Enough is enough on such stupid remarks day in day out.

With the defense budget lower than Saudi Arabia, India is out to defeat both nuclear powers?

Chala Murari hero ban ne?

defense.png

This is pure & unadulterated braggadocio from a nation whose national revenue is below Samsung.

Bunkum & baloney!
Duh!

Later addition:

India fought a mini war aka Kargil which drained India's finances and did upset its budget - so much so that India was inclined to introduce an additional or supplementary tax called Kargil war tax:

Kargil tax -- An unavoidable necessity - The Indian Express

How can such a country even think of going to war with a potential next superpower (China) to be and its ally Pakistan simultaneously without indulging in any military Hara-kiri?

Last edited:

One more reason I have to change my nationality.
Enough is enough on such stupid remarks day in day out.

With the defense budget lower than Saudi Arabia, India is out to defeat both nuclear powers?

Chala Murari hero ban ne?

View attachment 402391

This is pure & unadulterated braggadocio from a nation whose national revenue is below Samsung.

Bunkum & baloney!
Duh!
I remember there was Khalistani supporter.. who got banned... are you a reincarnation of the same guy?

Oh Vietnam had a higher defense spend than USA ? Didnt know that.
Always nice to learn new things.

This was not a border war for the US who reached the war zone 8000 miles away from home and fought its war, while the Vietnam or erstwhile Vietcong was supplied Russian and Chinese weapons.

When India fights China, the Russians will not supply anything to India - their Veto included.

Back
Top Bottom