What's new

India raising Arunachal and Sikkim Scouts for China border

flag.gif

More will be posted if trollers don't piss off immediately.

A good example will be what communist posted above. The moment the discussion was turning towards a better phase, she then posts that crap.

So never take the bait and they will lose their jobs anyway.

flag.gif

More will be posted if trollers don't piss off immediately.

Your team leader will not lilke the result of this thread a little later. There will be very high visibility and almost the whole of the forum is going to be on this thread soon and I am going to then post real juicy stuff and also some pictures on this thread about the facts that the Chinese communist party wants to hide from its honest people.

So make up your mind lady. The choice is yours. I will be happy to play this game. What say?:cheers:

Ignore 25 sent nepali maoist trolls. .he alwayz busy in making fights between indian and chinese members.

Your team leader will not lilke the result of this thread a little later. There will be very high visibility and almost the whole of the forum is going to be on this thread soon and I am going to then post real juicy stuff and also some pictures on this thread about the facts that the Chinese communist party wants to hide from its honest people.

So make up your mind lady. The choice is yours. I will be happy to play this game. What say?:cheers:

Look... don't play with fire... don't try to be over smart...

And yes, I am a lady... just send you sister to me for friendship... I am after all a lady... :lol:

And yes, I am a lady... just send you sister to me for friendship... I am after all a lady... :lol:

Please do not get abusive. Chinese visitors will not like that. Did they not teach you in training that the Chinese culture does not tolerate profanity?

So let us keep this civil. Shall we then? :cheers:

Please dont reply to this post she wants fight between chinese and indian.....she is neapli...So why there is need to post any thing against china....I thing she should personally meet me i 'll cool down her fire

Please do not get abusive. Chinese visitors will not like that. Did they not teach you in training that the Chinese culture does not tolerate profanity?

So let us keep this civil. Shall we then? :cheers:

If you paint a donkey it does not become a horse. Chinese humility and culture in internal to China. It cant be taught..........

What? Kathmandu is your country?

Welcome to Nepal.

Then hw come ur using an IP from inside India..?

Oh ok u must have come to India to earn ur daily bread..go on..

Man the Nepal-India border must be closed so that uninvited nutcases like these dont sneak in.

If you paint a donkey it does not become a horse. Chinese humility and culture in internal to China. It cant be taught..........

sorry that's the old society =)

modern chinese people are the most straightforward on the planet. if we don't like you it's very easy to tell =)

well, outside the workplace that is. the workplace is... much different...

Then hw come ur using an IP from inside India..?

Oh ok u must have come to India to earn ur daily bread..go on..

Man the Nepal-India border must be closed so that uninvited nutcases like these dont sneak in.

If you close the Nepal-India border, then what will you do about your cheap illegal human-trafficking sex-trade???

SinoIndusFriendship said:
If you close the Nepal-India border, then what will you do about your cheap illegal human-trafficking sex-trade???

We will just have to shift renewed operational focus onto the conduits via Kenzamane (Zemithang), Bumla, Gelling (Kepangla Pass), and Kibithoo (Anjaw District) to make up the shortfall my friend.

sorry that's the old society =)

modern chinese people are the most straightforward on the planet. if we don't like you it's very easy to tell =)

well, outside the workplace that is. the workplace is... much different...

But the same age old values continue to thrive within the individuals as far as i have interacted though that is not a big count. But whom so ever in China i have interacted i found the same. Even i had worked few Chinese who are not originally from China and their is huge difference as i said a donkey cant become a horse by painting it red.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom