What's new

India raising Arunachal and Sikkim Scouts for China border

If you close the Nepal-India border, then what will you do about your cheap illegal human-trafficking sex-trade???

Ur neither nepali nor indian ...so wat concern u with watever we do with the nepal border..?
Or is it u get some pleasure in rubbing ur friend the wrong way..?

lol..the one communist you are refering to is just trolling here online in a forum....so yes if one communist can do so much, then ofcourse 6 billion will really ruin the entire forum.:lol:

Your signature says, "Raj Karega Khalsa", in English it means, Khalsa (Sikhism) will reign.

Am I right?

Raj karega Khalsa.... but where?

Specially for you... memory refreshment.

Operation Blue Star

Sikh Martyrs - Operation Blue Star

Consume it....

Raj karega 25 sent communist troller . But where? In trolling lol. .it is really unfair that nepali maoist gets only 25 sent comparng to original wage 50 sent. .just being a nepali maoist is a crime? Bro. We r ol with u. .and full support for getng 50sent salary. U deserve more than that

if its 50 cent per post, 2 posts can pull 40% of your population out of starvation and save their lives.

if i was the indian government, i'd immediately ally myself with china and sign all the poor people up for this job.

Your signature says, "Raj Karega Khalsa", in English it means, Khalsa (Sikhism) will reign.

Am I right?

Operation Blue Star

Consume it....

the son of Khalsa is already doing Raj in India

manmohan-singh51.jpg

Am I right?

oh you are absouloutely correct my dear.:)

the hearts of people...did you think I was talking about any peice of land like India or Nepal ??? lol..:lol:thats for you people who loves fighting for lands and power.

Operation Blue Star

Consume it....

:lol:flame is what a communist can produce and what gives them the pleasure:lol:....you know nothing about my religion buddy...first learn and then comment about it.

BTW did you think you will make me angry by showing these links ??? :rofl:
wake up buddy....why you think I am fighting for my country even after the 1984 incident ??

So what??Sikkim and Arunachal are our states and we will do what ever we like with that states ..none of anybodys concern ..

What? Kathmandu is your country?

Welcome to Nepal.

hazur nepalko hunu huncha tei pani India ko against ma bolnu huncha.kintu tapaile junchei ideology lera bolnu huncha tes ideology ko against ma bolni mera thuprei Nepali saathi chan.They study in my institute and are from Nepal.They say the Maoists are destroying Nepal.Mero kaki ko maayta ni Nepal ho.Waha le poni bhonu huncha k Maobadi le desh nashta gare bhanera.Wat say mate????

hazur nepalko hunu huncha tei pani India ko against ma bolnu huncha.kintu tapaile junchei ideology lera bolnu huncha tes ideology ko against ma bolni mera thuprei Nepali saathi chan.They study in my institute and are from Nepal.They say the Maoists are destroying Nepal.Mero kaki ko maayta ni Nepal ho.Waha le poni bhonu huncha k Maobadi le desh nashta gare bhanera.Wat say mate????

Nice copy and paste... :lol:

Which forum....I mean from which forum?

if its 50 cent per post, 2 posts can pull 40% of your population out of starvation and save their lives.

if i was the indian government, i'd immediately ally myself with china and sign all the poor people up for this job.

u are an absolute moron.Y do u keep popping up in Indian threads???If u don't have anything to do tell the Shaolin monks to keep u as a dummy for their martial arts practice.Dat way u will remain busy.People lyk u give a bad name to ur country.don't bother to reply.Jst an advice from a Gurkha.:)

Nepal is a beautiful place...i guess India could have earned a lot if it were an INDIAN state..another sikkim in making..?;)

Back
Top Bottom