What's new

India raising Arunachal and Sikkim Scouts for China border

Now that he s done away with..shall we guys continue with the original topic..?

Hw much battalions are to be sanctioned..?
Will they be Paramilitaries or regular infantry in the IA..?
well I guess they will start same way as Ladakh scouts started..............after couple of years they might be promoted to regular army regiment.

But I think Assam rifles are in line first for becoming regular regiment

Because Nepalis know how dangerous the hindus of bharat are. Here in Kathmandu, Nepalis are praying for the downfall of them.

Not the Nepalis, it is the bigoted Maoists like you...

Btw what religion are you? Arent you one among the 80% of Nepal?

well I guess they will start same way as Ladakh scouts started..............after couple of years they might be promoted to regular army regiment.

But I think Assam rifles are in line first for becoming regular regiment

No i don't think, because it will send a wrong and open message to the china that we are heavily raising army strength.

As we are already raising two new infantry mountain divisions and artillery.

Also, we are raising:

Assam Rifles to induct 30,000 troops

Centre to raise 29 new battalions of BSF: Rediff.com India News

‘CRPF to raise 37 new battalions by 2018’

1. The army in Kashmir is being replaced by CRPF and local police.

2. Do you know why because the chinese threat is real. Govt. has pulled army (mountain division) from Kashmir and deployed it Uttarakhand.

3. Assam rifles, CRPF and BSF are raising strengths in ten of thousands so that Army becomes free and can be deployed at the near Tibet (china) border areas. :cheers:

sometimes quantity > quality.

the swarm of indians posting 1 line trolls has overwhelmed a few chinese posting facts.

yeah...well said...everybody knows the quality of chinese products..:rofl:

Certainly not those who believe that the world belongs to the Great Satan and its disciple like India.

OH no. Well, everybody listens to BD! :lol:

man, take care of BD rather than pointing faults within India.

By the way, who are YOU to point mistakes in India? :pop:

sometimes quantity > quality.

the swarm of indians posting 1 line trolls has overwhelmed a few chinese posting facts.

He is no Chinese, get off the see-saw...

He is a Maoist, an indoctrinated and bigoted one at that...does not have the balls to put up his flag even...

kota hinnu bhayo ta chini daai.basnu naa ekeichin solla godu:cheers: alikati..

DHOKDINCHUS gorkha bhadur bhaiale:cheers:. beherubia nu shai javab diale timnu .:cheers:

I do have good command over nepali(gorkhali) there is a old saying in nepali "yo nepali sir ucha le sansarre maya pirthe ......." rest you can recite.
:wave:

No i don't think, because it will send a wrong and open message to the china that we are heavily raising army strength.

We need to get out of this defensive mentality that we will offend them,we will tick them off etc.

They doing their modernisation of infra like hell andd here we r thinking it might offend the Chinese..

1. The army in Kashmir is being replaced by CRPF and local police.

2.. Do you know why because the chinese threat is real. Govt. has pulled army (mountain division) from Kashmir and deployed it Uttarakhand.

Good step :tup:

3. Assam rifles, CRPF and BSF are raising strengths in ten of thousands so that Army becomes free and can be deployed at the near Tibet (china) border areas. :cheers:

Mate its ITBP (Indo-Tibetan Border Police) that is posted on the Tibet(China ) areas and the govt has no reasons or intentions to change that.

the son of Khalsa is already doing Raj in India

manmohan-singh51.jpg

How credulous can you guys be?

Dose an elected black president in the US mean discrimination against the blacks has been vanished in the US?

Such a clownish logic!

Back
Top Bottom