What's new

India raising Arunachal and Sikkim Scouts for China border

How credulous can you guys be?

Dose an elected black president in the US mean discrimination against the blacks has been vanished in the US?

Such a clownish logic!

what are you saying here ? are you saying Sikhs are being descriminated in India like blacks in your ountry ?? talk sense or keep quiet when you dont know anything about it.

Well it's enough to pull the wool over the eyes of many Indians.

oh really ?? what do you know about this issue huh ?? just because an american said something you simply poked your nose to say he was right even without knowing what is being discussed here?

what are you saying here ? are you saying Sikhs are being descriminated in India like blacks in your ountry ?? talk sense or keep quiet when you dont know anything about it.

he is rite ....Sikhs are discriminated..............particularly in army...........Thats way preferance is given to sikhs in army ..............lol!!!!..............sikh even got two full regiments diecidated to them....................................what a discrimination????:cry:

Sikhs and Pathans -I don't know why they enjoy special priveledges even in a small remote town, if they happen to be residing there.

If I am born again in India, I WOULD RATHER BE BORN AS A SIKH AND ENJOY THIS DISCRIMINATION.

Sikhs tare everywhere..and right at the top..be it Forces, Bureacracy, IFS, Business, Academics....

Only one place they don't rule is Crime or Underworld :coffee:

he is rite ....Sikhs are discriminated..............particularly in army...........Thats way preferance is given to sikhs in army ..............lol!!!!..............sikh even got two full regiments diecidated to them....................................what a discrimination????:cry:

Illegal annex of Sikkim has alarmed all neighbors around India. Bangladeshis call for “Don’t make Bangladesh another Sikkim.” Nepalese are aware of “Sikkimization of Nepal.”

What discriminations? Open your wimpy eyes and dumb ears to hear the cries from the Sikh:

...Ever since India gained independence it has tried to suppress Sikhs and wanted to keep them as second class citizens. The oppression and injustice took a new turn when India attacked Darbar Sahib, the holiest place of Sikhs. Since then, thousands have been martyred. Sikhs are being attacked in every way possible. Sikhs have made numerous sacrifices to free themselves from the clutches of India. Sikhs demand a separate country where they can enjoy the true freedom....

Sikh Freedom Home Page - Khalistan Zindabad - Raj Karega Khalsa

http://sikhfreedom.com/victims.html

Victims of Indian Terrorism

The followings are few of hundreds of thousands of stories which stand as a witness to Indian terrorism and atrocities.

Accounts 1984 Delhi Massacre

Sandeep Singh Singhnee's Plight Partition Revisited Gurdwaras: First Target Bibi Gurdip Kaur
Bhai Keval Singh Eye Witness Accounts 1
Eye Witness Accounts 2

Genocide in Punjab

Amandeep Kaur Bhai Ajit Singh and Family Behla Carnage Bhai Hira Singh Bhai Suba Singh
An Unidentified Body Bloodbath of a Sikh Family Gurjit Kaur Bhai Kulwant Singh Bhai Pyara Singh
Bhai Sohan Singh Bhai Surinderjit Singh Fauji Atrocities on Women Jatana Family Bhai Bachan Singh
Bhai Amrik Singh Bhai Narinder Singh

Sikhs and Pathans -I don't know why they enjoy special priveledges even in a small remote town, if they happen to be residing there.

If I am born again in India, I WOULD RATHER BE BORN AS A SIKH AND ENJOY THIS DISCRIMINATION.

Sikhs tare everywhere..and right at the top..be it Forces, Bureacracy, IFS, Business, Academics....

Only one place they don't rule is Crime or Underworld :coffee:

Is Golden Temple Massacre in India 1984 Golden Temple Massacre the priveledge they enjoy and you want to enjoy in your next life?

:devil:

Illegal annex of Sikkim has alarmed all neighbors around India. Bangladeshis call for “Don’t make Bangladesh another Sikkim.” Nepalese are aware of “Sikkimization of Nepal.”

What discriminations? Open your wimpy eyes and dumb ears to hear the cries from the Sikh:

Dude we care jackshyt abt the Sikhs in Canada who are living in a time warp demanding Khalistan.(sorry to my Sikh frens if any of their relative is living there)
All we care about are the Sikhs in India who carry the name INDIAN in their heart.
U can ask ur Pakistani friends regarding the patriotism of the Sikhs and who they supported during the 4 wars with them.;)

:rofl::rofl: how much more idiot a man can be?you are copy pasting from the links of Sikh freedom movement exists now only outside India??Khalistan movement existed here in India..but a famous Sikh crushed it and they now live a peaceful life here..India crushing Khalistan movement since Independence??dude if they wanted they could have free country at that time itself instead they choose to be with India..see this is why i said that reading some crappy blogs you think you become an expert about India :lol:

Is Golden Temple Massacre in India 1984 Golden Temple Massacre the priveledge they enjoy and you want to enjoy in your next life?

:devil:

Yes it happened here in India but the same country is now lead by a Sikh called Manmohan Singh..and More and more sikhs are joining Indian army and it is one of the richest state here in India..

i can only laugh at your post... we live in India and Sikh are being respected all over the country.... our PM is a Sikh... there are Sikhs in many top administration levels of our country... are you trying to create a propaganda here that Sikhs want separate country....

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom