What's new

India quashes ‘malicious’ reports in Pakistani media claiming China killed 158 Indian soldiers in Si

When they apolgies and rub their noses infront of us, only then their supply routes were restored.

Have some courage, accept your loses against Chinese are take them to task, if you can that is

We have been accepting our losses even by PA, and anyway, Chinese media has not claimed this incident.

Link from Global times CGTN network --https://news.cgtn.com/news/3d55544d7867444e/share_p.html

Indian troops are still there and manning those posts. There has been no withdrawal of any sorts. Global times, even today was venting anger of a "future" full scale war. Your media that reported this news was widely criticised by your news channels and government.

There is no truth to the story. Its baseless.

LMAO more BS. Stop jumping up & down, we hit 4 of your soldier the day before & your DGMO was fretting & fuming over it.

Simple question sunshine. Either you accept that the carnage in the pics is done by Chinese or it was the Pakistani army who brought the hell upon your army , as per the tweets of Kashmir politician.

I know its a like between the rock and hard place. LOL.

We have been accepting our losses even by PA, and anyway, Chinese media has not claimed this incident.

Link from Global times CGTN network --https://news.cgtn.com/news/3d55544d7867444e/share_p.html

Indian troops are still there and manning those posts. There has been no withdrawal of any sorts. Global times, even today was venting anger of a "future" full scale war. Your media that reported this news was widely criticised by your news channels and government.

There is no truth to the story. Its baseless.

Your own media is claiming that its Chinese media who are reporting it.

BUT at the same time, your kind on this forum is claiming that the pics of the carnage is actually from the tweets of a Kashmiri politicians who said that it was an aftermath of Pakistani army strikes.

Surely, it can be either of two!! Question is, which one is it. What do you think?

Your own media is claiming that its Chinese media who are reporting it.

Citing a two-minute footage that was broadcast on China Central Television (CCTV), Dunya news reported that the Chiense soldiers attacked Indian posts using rocket launchers, machine guns, and mortars.

https://www.outlookindia.com/newswi...ed-158-soldiers-india-rubbishes-report/972348

The response came after Chinese Army carried out attacks across the Sikkim border wounding several Indian soldiers, reported Dunya news citing a two minute video footage that was broadcasted by the China Central Television (CCTV).

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Simple question sunshine. Either you accept that the carnage in the pics is done by Chinese or it was the Pakistani army who brought the hell upon your army , as per the tweets of Kashmir politician.

Apparently that carnage is a daily occurrence in both sides of LoC, sunshine.

Do you want me to post pics of flattened Pakistani posts at LoC ?

Your own media is claiming that its Chinese media who are reporting it
Our media was referring to Pakistani media saying this clip was shown by CCTV and it was a 1.54 min footage, some Pak media even say it was from unverified accounts from social networking sites. Our media has flaws too, it used this opportunity to blame both.
Surely, it can be either of two!! Question is, which one is it. What do you think?

Its been clearly said that it was a Pakistani strike on Indian posts by some Indian outlets. That too in May. But I look at official sources hence I will wait for one.

Its been clearly said that it was a Pakistani strike on Indian posts by some Indian outlets. That too in May. But I look at official sources hence I will wait for one.

You have to wait for eternity to get official confirmation from your army/government since they are in denial mode like most of your kind. However the pics are real, and its just the case of pointing fingers towards the culprit, either PLA or PA.

Apparently that carnage is a daily occurrence in both sides of LoC, sunshine.

Do you want me to post pics of flattened Pakistani posts at LoC ?

Go on, I am pretty equipped to reply to you with the destruction meted on Indian army by PA.

This is just few hours ago . Enjoy!

https://www.dawn.com/news/1346309/a...etaliation-to-cross-border-shelling-killing-5

Army says has destroyed Indian posts in retaliation to cross-border shelling, killing 5

Thing is , this particular incident has been hushed by Indian army. and since these pictures caused so much stir, someone in India needs to man up and explain if it was the dirty Chinese or bully Pakistan who caused the havoc upon Indian army.

Yeah, 5.... :lol:

Another fictional number after 158.

whatever floats your boat.

However, I was more interested in my other part of reply. I will repeat, which you conveniently forgot to reply.

"
Thing is , this particular incident has been hushed by Indian army. and since these pictures caused so much stir, someone in India needs to man up and explain if it was the dirty Chinese or bully Pakistan who caused the havoc upon Indian army.
"

whatever floats your boat.

However, I was more interested in my other part of reply. I will repeat, which you conveniently forgot to reply.

"
"

Yawn...no one believes propaganda from a state which told it's citizens that it was winning the war, while losing half their country...

No such thing as proper history in Pakistan..only story book!

'History of Pakistan starts from the day the first Muslim set foot on India' :lol:

Yawn...no one believes propaganda from a state which told it's citizens that it was winning the war, while losing half their country...

Sunnyboy, its really not that hard to comprehend. Its very simple.

let me try to explain to you. AGAIN.

There are pics , real pics, which was posted by Kashmiri politician saying that his pics where used to to spread the story that Chinese fked Indian soldiers, while instead it was Pakistani strike (surgery) done on Indian Army.

NOW, this has nothing to do with Pakistan. Source of the pics is within India. you lot needs to come clean for your own sake explain who fked up your army.

its either PLA or PA. pick the culprit.

You have to wait for eternity to get official confirmation from your army/government since they are in denial mode like most of your kind. However the pics are real, and its just the case of pointing fingers towards the culprit, either PLA or PA.

Unlike other countries the Indian army is duty bound by RTI to reveal how many men they have lost due to any conflict. That's how Pakistanis got to know Indian casualties in terror and PA shellings when one RTI revealed everything and the same was published in news papers.

I have full faith on this apolitical, democratic army.

I dont read the Indian tin pot history, you dont even have history sunshine.

Meanwhile, Indian media itself is pointing towards Chinese media:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-158-indian-soldiers/articleshow/59644407.cms

India rubbishes Chinese media report claiming its army killed 158 Indian soldiers

https://www.outlookindia.com/newswi...ed-158-soldiers-india-rubbishes-report/972348

Chinese Media Claims Its Army Killed 158 Soldiers, India Rubbishes Report

http://www.aninews.in/newsdetail-NA...cross-border-attack-claims-chinese-media.html

158 Indian soldiers killed in cross border attack, claims Chinese media

BUST THIS !!!!! LOL

Have you decided who brought the carnage upon Indian army? Was it the Chinese or Pakistani strike, as per the Kashmiri politician tweets?

Unlike other countries the Indian army is duty bound by RTI to reveal how many men they have lost due to any conflict. That's how Pakistanis got to know Indian casualties in terror and PA shellings when one RTI revealed everything and the same was published in news papers.

I have full faith on this apolitical, democratic army.

Turth be told, no one would have known about this but only because of the pictures released. Now when cat if out of bag, silence of Indian establishment is very telling, thats all I have to add here.

Turth be told, no one would have known about this but only because of the pictures released. Now when cat if out of bag, silence of Indian establishment is very telling, thats all I have to add here.

You don't sound like having a rational mind and hell bent on self promotions. In that case we can depart the topic.

Regards
Dash

You don't sound like having a rational mind and hell bent on self promotions. In that case we can depart the topic.

Regards
Dash

You are avoiding the ground realities and facts. Head in the sand syndrome.

Back
Top Bottom