What's new

India quashes ‘malicious’ reports in Pakistani media claiming China killed 158 Indian soldiers in Si

All the troops facing each other are not armed to teeth. Their guns are not pointed at each other.

Killing either side would trigger a war which neither want.

More propaganda fairy tales...read up proper history.

I dont read the Indian tin pot history, you dont even have history sunshine.

Meanwhile, Indian media itself is pointing towards Chinese media:

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-158-indian-soldiers/articleshow/59644407.cms

India rubbishes Chinese media report claiming its army killed 158 Indian soldiers

https://www.outlookindia.com/newswi...ed-158-soldiers-india-rubbishes-report/972348

Chinese Media Claims Its Army Killed 158 Soldiers, India Rubbishes Report

http://www.aninews.in/newsdetail-NA...cross-border-attack-claims-chinese-media.html

158 Indian soldiers killed in cross border attack, claims Chinese media

BUST THIS !!!!! LOL

I dont read the Indian tin pot history, you dont even have history sunshine.

Lol, says who ? Someone who believe that 'the history of Pakistan started when first muslim set foot in the subcontinent' ?

Meanwhile, Indian media itself is pointing towards Chinese media:

ToI & aninews...nuff said.

Now show me the Chinese report which claims so !!!

Lol, says who ? Someone who believe that 'the history of Pakistan started when first muslim set foot in the subcontinent' ?

ToI & aninews...nuff said.

Now show me the Chinese report which claims so !!!

Go and do your rundi rona among your own kind, call your media to correct themselves, LOL.

and na, our history started when first brick was laid in our Indus valley empire.

Last edited:
Your own media is quoting Chinese media. as I said, do your rani rona among your own kind.

Lol, when did media become our spokesperson ? BTW,they talk about Dunya news reports if you hadn't read them.

Now show me the actual CCTV report.

Lol, when did media become our spokesperson ? BTW,they talk about Dunya news reports if you hadn't read them.

Now show me the actual CCTV report.

LOL, Chutiya. the thread is based on Indian media doing rundi rona and trying to brush the humilation under the carpet.

Man up and accept the losses as we did when America attacked our Salalah post. we made them pay through their noses for next 9 month.

LOL, Chutiya. the thread is based on Indian media doing rundi rona and trying to brush the humilation under the carpet.

Man up and accept the losses as we did when America attacked our Salalah post. we made them pay through their noses for next 9 month.

I don't know what you made them pay to? But in 20 years of war they paid only for 9 months, that's a bit like nothing, don't u see?

I don't know what you made them pay to? But in 20 years of war they paid only for 9 months, that's a bit like nothing, don't u see?

I understand, English is not your first language, read my comment again, perhaps it will make sense.

I understand, English is not your first language, read my comment again, perhaps it will make sense.

It never made any sense to anybody why Pakistanis think they made US pay for Salala. Anyway you can carry on with your good English.

Still butt-hurt about a fake news ? :lol:

LOL , what fake news ? You are still hiding under the table not answering me.

Question was:

Was it Pakistanis or Chinese who rather mercilessly put your army to the sword? According to the tweet you quoted, it was Pakistani army. LOL.

What is more embrassing you, Pakistani or Chinese doing your soilders?? If I were you, I will pick chinese. LOL :omghaha:

It never made any sense to anybody why Pakistanis think they made US pay for Salala. Anyway you can carry on with your good English.

When they apolgies and rub their noses infront of us, only then their supply routes were restored.

Have some courage, accept your loses against Chinese are take them to task, if you can that is.

LOL , what fake news ? You are still hiding under the table not answering me.

LMAO more BS. Stop jumping up & down, we hit 4 of your soldier the day before & your DGMO was fretting & fuming over it.

Back
Top Bottom