What's new

India provides money, targets to terrorists in Pak: Terrorist claims on video

That is one thing I admire about Pakistan and Bangladesh. It is really difficult to maintain healthy relations after what happened in 1971.
doesnt mean that indians dont have ill feeling towards creation and existance of Pakistan. indians are brainwashed propaganda about Jinnah saab also.

in the end, it doesnt matter since the average Pakistani doesnt care about anything that has to do with indian. But still, its interesting to see how bitter indians are. Some of them have wet dreams about "reunification" and its hard not to laugh at such discussion (mostly on your bharat rhakshtakat)

look at us. We lost land in 71. And we still enjoy very warm relations with Dhaka.

Thank you's because it was a valid point.

And given the fact that the person interviewing Usman Mujahid is under a cover, it would appear to not be a media person, but perhaps another terrorist who did not want to be seen.

If Usman Mujahid invited the media to make his statement, why would the media hide from him?

The video appears to be one filmed by terrorists.

Let us, for the sake of argument, ASSUME that whatever :blah::blah: Mr. Usman Mujahid is making is true. But then one wonders why the hell he's giving away his masters, that too without any apparent pressure? The only presssure these faggots are in seems to be the PA's assimilated attention to them right now. Does he have a change of heart for some divine reasons? Or the sole reasons is to try to take away the army's attention from their tail?

A little out of box thinking is required I guess rather then the same age old line of thinking. Just my two cents..

snip..

Pakistan have tried a diplomatic and defensive approach but I believe that now is the time to prove that best defence is offense. Lets unearth those Kahalistan files and let the Kashmiris teach Indian Army the lesson which they have already forgotten.

More attempts in supporting terrorism you mean?? Well well well. :disagree:

Also I guess India should be be mighty frightened by these threatenings,:flame: no? I know I am!! :sick:

Ever wondered why the world does not trust pakistan's claims and so called (non)evidences?? I mean, apart from the rhetoric of RAW, MOSAD, CIA, M16 and EU (and Japan and Russia and CAS and AU and NZ and Papua New Gini) are hell bent on destroying Pakistan and take away its nuclear assets theme, do you have any other reason(s)?

Instead of introspection, you are still arguing with S-2 on the merits of supporting "Good Talibans". Like I said in the post above, even if we ASSUME that India is supporting TTP (Yak, even the thought is so disgusting), is it the root of of the present situation in Pakistan? How do you think pakistan should prioritize its actions to come out to be a propsperous, peacefull country? Will supporting Khalistan and other separatist movement achieve that? Will supportinh the "Friendly Taliban" achieve that?

P.S.: Just curious: If a full fledge war breaks up between India and Pakistan (nuclear or other-wise), will you come back pakistan to serve your motherland or you will keep on observing and analyzing from your strategic location abroad?

Last edited:
i guess we all have to wait. But IF the GO Pak has proof then when it does come out it will be lot of **** flying around after hitting the fan.

i guess we all have to wait. But IF the GO Pak has proof then when it does come out it will be lot of **** flying around after hitting the fan.

U said it right ..."IF the gov have proof" It has never come out in open...Medicines are not counted as proofs.
pakistani gov. ( read pakistani armed forces)has created an illusion to mask their failures....and sadly pakistanis, and only pakistanis believe that.

More attempts in supporting terrorism you mean?? Well well well. :disagree:

Also I guess India should be be mighty frightened by these threatenings,:flame: no? I know I am!! :sick:

Ever wondered why the world does not trust pakistan's claims and so called (non)evidences?? I mean, apart from the rhetoric of RAW, MOSAD, CIA, M16 and EU (and Japan and Russia and CAS and AU and NZ and Papua New Gini) are hell bent on destroying Pakistan and take away its nuclear assets theme, do you have any other reason(s)?

Instead of introspection, you are still arguing with S-2 on the merits of supporting "Good Talibans". Like I said in the post above, even if we ASSUME that India is supporting TTP (Yak, even the thought is so disgusting), is it the root of of the present situation in Pakistan? How do you think pakistan should prioritize its actions to come out to be a propsperous, peacefull country? Will supporting Khalistan and other separatist movement achieve that? Will supportinh the "Friendly Taliban" achieve that?

So anymore old rants rather than adding anything useful? "The world" sees what is shown to them by their governments and they make their opinion based on that so seeing what world thinks is barely a benchmark for this.

Is it the root of the situation? It's not, however the situation would be nowhere as bad without RAW's terror support.

We are still waiting for GoP to provide evidence against RAW terror activities.

So anymore old rants rather than adding anything useful? "The world" sees what is shown to them by their governments and they make their opinion based on that so seeing what world thinks is barely a benchmark for this.

Is it the root of the situation? It's not, however the situation would be nowhere as bad without RAW's terror support.

I have gone over that so many times that I will not bother saying it again.

doesnt mean that indians dont have ill feeling towards creation and existance of Pakistan. indians are brainwashed propaganda about Jinnah saab also.

in the end, it doesnt matter since the average Pakistani doesnt care about anything that has to do with indian. But still, its interesting to see how bitter indians are. Some of them have wet dreams about "reunification" and its hard not to laugh at such discussion (mostly on your bharat rhakshtakat)

look at us. We lost land in 71. And we still enjoy very warm relations with Dhaka.

Indians are not bitter.. but i feel majority never associated themselves with an idea of dividing the land on the basis of religion.. and i still feel that it was ridiculous and the greed of the leader of that time like jinnah and nehru which resulted in such a situation..!!!

Having said that.. as i told you.. we have grown up seeing you as a seperate nation.. and i really don't want a reunion of sorts between the two nations.. coz i really feel that pakistan have more number of religious fanatics than india.. ;)

Indians are not bitter.. but i feel majority never associated themselves with an idea of dividing the land on the basis of religion.. and i still feel that it was ridiculous and the greed of the leader of that time like jinnah and nehru which resulted in such a situation..!!!

Having said that.. as i told you.. we have grown up seeing you as a seperate nation.. and i really don't want a reunion of sorts between the two nations.. coz i really feel that pakistan have more number of religious fanatics than india.. ;)

I think you are quite right after watching Indian Muslims it is better to stay separate. BTW, can u tell me when did India was really one single country? (Apart from short periods of Ashok and Akbar).

As far as religious fanatics are concerned let me tell you things like Babri Mosque, Golden Tample and Gujrat massicare only happens in India ;) So does it matter where more number lies until they are not harming other religious communities living with them?:azn:

A demand was met. Quaid e-Azam was opposite of greedy. And on this forum be extremely careful about the language you use for him.

well i dont have statistical figures to corroborate that. But at least our "fanatics" are not in politics.

How are modi advani varun ghandi and mr. bal thackeray doing?

;)

A demand was met. Quaid e-Azam was opposite of greedy. And on this forum be extremely careful about the language you use for him.

I dont have any thing against him brother..!!! But i think we should be recieptive to any crticism no matter who he is.. provided the same doesnt go abusive..!!

well i dont have statistical figures to corroborate that. But at least our "fanatics" are not in politics.

How are modi advani varun ghandi and mr. bal thackeray doing?

;)

For your information.. they are faring very bad and loosing relevance..!!! Didnt you follow our loksabha elecitons..!!! :P.

I think you are quite right after watching Indian Muslims it is better to stay separate. BTW, can u tell me when did India was really one single country? (Apart from short periods of Ashok and Akbar).

I don't know what you are watching.. may be the selected clips given to you by religious fanatics..!!!! :P
As far as religious fanatics are concerned let me tell you things like Babri Mosque, Golden Tample and Gujrat massicare only happens in India ;) So does it matter where more number lies until they are not harming other religious communities living with them?:azn:

Wot about innocent minorities been torutured and forcibily pushed on to a near extinction in muslim majority countries especially pakistan and bangladesh... In my opinion muslims from other countries cannot point a finger to hindus in india given the religious intolerance shown by them in their countries!!!! But if you can seperate religion from the religious fanatics.. then me too can take back the above statement steriotyping muslims..!!!! :P

Last edited:

Can any Pakistani deny that they do not hate others just based on religion. If it is not true then why we see frequently abuse against Hindus, Jews and Christians in this forum. If you have a problem with country you should name the country and not religion. So that sums your attitude and there is not few but many such statements here.

Pakistan does not have Hindus in good number, but India has Muslims in very large numbers. It would have been interesting to see how you guys have treated them if you had more of them. So stop preaching, no where I have seen more religious bias then with you people.

We gave you dossier a year or so back which has evidence from Kassab, but was rubbished by Pakistan. Now you come out with a interview of a man who is a wanted terrorist and blame India. What do you expect us to, you take the blame for 26/11 and we will talk.

Okay Mr Bull, you trash this admitting and we trash admitting by Qasab.. will that make you happy? IF NOT then put your foot in your mouth and get ready to be painted with the color that you have been painting Pakistan after Mumbai attacks. :wave:

Back
Top Bottom