What's new

India provides money, targets to terrorists in Pak: Terrorist claims on video

Okay Mr Bull, you trash this admitting and we trash admitting by Qasab.. will that make you happy? IF NOT then put your foot in your mouth and get ready to be painted with the color that you have been painting Pakistan after Mumbai attacks. :wave:

If that makes you feel good, be happy. We are not worried unless this opinion is shared by the world.

Can any Pakistani deny that they do not hate others just based on religion. If it is not true then why we see frequently abuse against Hindus, Jews and Christians in this forum. If you have a problem with country you should name the country and not religion. So that sums your attitude and there is not few but many such statements here.

Pakistan does not have Hindus in good number, but India has Muslims in very large numbers. It would have been interesting to see how you guys have treated them if you had more of them. So stop preaching, no where I have seen more religious bias then with you people.

Brother, few or many doesn't mean all. You need to understand the reason for their outbursts, all over the world it is only the muslims who are attacked, invaded and murdered.

Palestine
Kashmir
Bosnia
Somalia
Lebanon
Iraq
Afghanistan

Is this a coincidence ? and then talk of being religiously biased.
We don't hate your religion but it is very clear that you target us only because of our religion.
How many muslim countries have attacked and invaded other non-muslim states during the last century ?

Brother, few or many doesn't mean all. You need to understand the reason for their outbursts, all over the world it is only the muslims who are attacked, invaded and murdered.

Palestine
Kashmir
Bosnia
Somalia
Lebanon
Iraq
Afghanistan

Is this a coincidence ? and then talk of being religiously biased.
We don't hate your religion but it is very clear that you target us only because of our religion.
How many muslim countries have attacked and invaded other non-muslim states during the last century ?

First thing thanks brother of not replying with hate. Let me clarify that we also does not have hate for Muslims. It is not correct for you to say world attacks only Muslims there have been wars otherwise as well. The Muslims are largest or second largest population in world and hence they share major conflict as well. People have been made into believing that they have been attacked based on religion, which I do not think is true.
Iraq was attacked for oil.
If Indian were living in Afghanistan and doing what they do still they would have been attacked.

As you said you do not hate Hindus, so do we say. But how many times you have seen Indian's abusing your religion. There may be few new members do not consider them as lot of them gets banned. But there are good amount of senior member of Pakistan abusing religion. Having conflict does not mean we should start disrespecting.

First thing thanks brother of not replying with hate. Let me clarify that we also does not have hate for Muslims. It is not correct for you to say world attacks only Muslims there have been wars otherwise as well. The Muslims are largest or second largest population in world and hence they share major conflict as well. People have been made into believing that they have been attacked based on religion, which I do not think is true.
Iraq was attacked for oil.
If Indian were living in Afghanistan and doing what they do still they would have been attacked.

As you said you do not hate Hindus, so do we say. But how many times you have seen Indian's abusing your religion. There may be few new members do not consider them as lot of them gets banned. But there are good amount of senior member of Pakistan abusing religion. Having conflict does not mean we should start disrespecting.

Disrespecting anyone's religion is something that no religion preaches, people doing that don't even know their own religion to start with. We should debate and disagree like mature and civilized people. As far as you talking about Indians using offensive language, trust me more then alot of times and "anyone" on this forum doing that should be warned and eventually banned. So atleast we agree on one thing :cheers:

Now you still haven't answered my question, how many Muslim countries have attacked other Non-muslim countires in the past century.

Disrespecting anyone's religion is something that no religion preaches, people doing that don't even know their own religion to start with. We should debate and disagree like mature and civilized people. As far as you talking about Indians using offensive language, trust me more then alot of times and "anyone" on this forum doing that should be warned and eventually banned. So atleast we agree on one thing :cheers:

Now you still haven't answered my question, how many Muslim countries have attacked other Non-muslim countires in the past century.

First of all I salute you for saying this "Disrespecting anyone's religion is something that no religion preaches, people doing that don't even know their own religion to start with".
In last few days I have been upset with so many flames on threads and very little discussion. I sincerely request all members to follow what you said.

About Indian members flaming, I do not support them and banning them is right thing. My grudge is with senior member resorting to abusing and waiting your reply on that.

About your question, I do not know about others but don't you consider 1947 and 1965 as attacks by Pakistan on India.

First of all I salute you for saying this "Disrespecting anyone's religion is something that no religion preaches, people doing that don't even know their own religion to start with".
In last few days I have been upset with so many flames on threads and very little discussion. I sincerely request all members to follow what you said.

About Indian members flaming, I do not support them and banning them is right thing. My grudge is with senior member resorting to abusing and waiting your reply on that.

About your question, I do not know about others but don't you consider 1947 and 1965 as attacks by Pakistan on India.

I can only speak for myself, as I said earlier "anyone" doing that should not be encouraged. I am not a Mod and if I was I would delete any post flaming hate irrespective of their nationality.

How did Pakistan attack India in 1947 ? please explain as it is beyond my knowledge and as far as 1965 is concerned the ongoing conflict started aggressively in Aug 1965 in the disputed territory of Kashmir which did not belong to anyone and in response India attacked Pakistan by violating its international border on 6th Sep.

I can only speak for myself, as I said earlier "anyone" doing that should not be encouraged. I am not a Mod and if I was I would delete any post flaming hate irrespective of their nationality.

How did Pakistan attack India in 1947 ? please explain as it is beyond my knowledge and as far as 1965 is concerned the ongoing conflict started aggressively in Aug 1965 in the disputed territory of Kashmir which did not belong to anyone and in response India attacked Pakistan by violating its international border on 6th Sep.

Barret.. are you talking about history??? or just a specific period of time.. coz there are many instances of muslim rulers aggression in the past.. india being one example..!!!

And i the examples of countries that is given by you.. how can you say they are being targeted just because they are muslims.. the greatest wars that was fought in the last century.. ww1 ww2 and the war's in vietnam.. was it because of religion...??? no.

But then how can you say any aggression towards a muslim majority country is based on religion...??? I completely disagree with your statement.

Barret.. are you talking about history??? or just a specific period of time.. coz there are many instances of muslim rulers aggression in the past.. india being one example..!!!

And i the examples of countries that is given by you.. how can you say they are being targeted just because they are muslims.. the greatest wars that was fought in the last century.. ww1 ww2 and the war's in vietnam.. was it because of religion...??? no.

But then how can you say any aggression towards a muslim majority country is based on religion...??? I completely disagree with your statement.

Well you have every right to disagree with me, every person is entitled to his own views. How can you suggest that these countries were not targeted because of their religion?

WW1, WW2 or Vietnam were a case of the same war mongers attacking each other for power, in none of these disputes were the muslims involved but as per the current scenario is it only a coincidence that all these countries at the receiving end are muslim ?

You are missing the big picture my friend.

This might Help

It was during a press conference on Sept. 16, in response to a question about homeland security efforts infringing on civil rights, that Bush first used the telltale word ''crusade'' in public. ''This is a new kind of -- a new kind of evil,'' he said. ''And we understand. And the American people are beginning to understand. This crusade, this war on terrorism is going to take a while.''

http://www.nytimes.com/2004/10/17/magazine/17BUSH.html

Well you have every right to disagree with me, every person is entitled to his own views. How can you suggest that these countries were not targeted because of their religion?

WW1, WW2 or Vietnam were a case of the same war mongers attacking each other for power, in none of these disputes were the muslims involved but as per the current scenario is it only a coincidence that all these countries at the receiving end are muslim ?

You are missing the big picture my friend.

The big picture???
Palestine
Kashmir
Bosnia
Somalia
Lebanon
Iraq
Afghanistan

In majority of the above cases.. the greed for land and power is the root cause of conflicts and in rest like afghanistan and iraq religious extrimism was the root cause. We have many example of muslim majority countries who have good relationship with the world like saudi, turkey, indonasia malayasia etc..

I think the root cause of muslim insecurity and fear of opperssion, originated from palestine conflict and fueled high by babri masjid demolition and by the prejudice shown by the western world against the muslims due the visible after effects of religious extrimists in afghanistan the bombings carried out by the fantics.
I would suggest that less people fall into the trap of the extrimists claiming islam is in danger.. and rather concentrate on rescuing more innocent people from falling into the hands of these extrimists.

i do believe that israeli/Falasteen conflict has been a way for terrorist groups like AQ (which are becoming more de-centralized now) to recruit people

the sooner these problems are solved, the better it is for most of the region. We need to also do more to ensure that we elect proper leaders.

not on topic though.

I would suggest that less people fall into the trap of the extrimists claiming islam is in danger.. and rather concentrate on rescuing more innocent people from falling into the hands of these extrimists.

This is the only bit I will agree upon, while for the rest I have good reasons to believe otherwise

:cheers:

who decides it??

any talk of Lt. Gen (retd.) Hamid Gul being involved in terrorist activities is merely speculation.

There are no court orders or restrictions on Mr. Gul. He was placed on a US/UK travel watchlist, but that is more political --and having to do with statements of his regarding the 9/11 attacks and the ongoing war in Afghanistan.

Incidentally, Mr. Purohit was active in indian MI during allegations that he was implicit in various blasts in india (which of course were initially blamed on us, surprise surprise). Lt. Gen (retd.) Gul (Hilal-e-Imtiaz) has been retired from Pakistani military for over 18 years!

Last edited:

Indian ‘spy’ arrested from Nowshera

NOWSHERA - The personnel of secret agencies and CID police in a joint operation arrested an Indian spy from Nowshera on Saturday.
According to sources, the arrest was made on prior information that an Indian spy had entered Nowshera Cantonment area.The joint raiding team apprehended the spy from Hakimabad.
They also recovered some important documents from his possession. As per preliminary information, the arrested man is stated an Indian spy.
He has been shifted to some unknown location for further interrogation.

Indian ‘spy’ arrested from Nowshera | Pakistan | News | Newspaper | Daily | English | Online

These are some old examples, no way to deny.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom