What's new

India plans to deploy 100,000 more troops on China border

BEIJING:

India has planned to recruit and deployed another 100,000 troops along the disputed borders with China and the Chinese southwestern Tibet. The troop increase will come over the next five years, as part of a $13 billion modernisation programme that will mark the largest expansion of the Indian army throughout the sub-continental country’s 60-year history, a Chinese scholar has reported in state media.

Are these new recruits? If so, the question is, are they willing to die for Indian government if China attacks? Do they have the intention and morale for it?

Are these new recruits? If so, the question is, are they willing to die for Indian government if China attacks? Do they have the intention and morale for it?

Are you left with anything else???? if yes then whats that??? Post should be moved to Stupid and Funny Section :omghaha: :rofl: :laughcry::laugh::pdf: :partay: :omghaha: :kiss3:

PS: Dose the same Logic applies to :pakistan:

Ayub khan in 1965 said-''as a rule hindu morale will not stand a couple of hard blows t the right time and place''.
Indians,Outnumbered 7:1 in armour at asal uttar..gave him his 'asal uttar'.

SO any war in near future...

Impossible. India has always been longing for a war to elevate and prove its international position.

Actually India has a perfect strategic location.

South: Indian ocean. West: gulf oil producers. Northeast: Himalaya and endless plateau. And what's more, its neighbors are weak and even China have no time playing with India. Such a perfect strategic position does not satisfy Indians...I wonder when did India become so aggressive?

Impossible. India has always been longing for a war to elevate and prove its international position.

South: Indian ocean. West: gulf oil producers. Northeast: Himalaya and endless plateau. And what's more, its neighbors are weak and even China have no time playing with India. Such a perfect strategic position does not satisfy Indians...I wonder when did India become so aggressive?

Last night I have chatted with the Pakistani guy his grand fathers has came from INDIA in 1947. He says that about 30% of the total population in India is Muslim or may be more than that. He says that during partition many Muslim States and Provinces have been left in INDIA and its possible that in the INDO-CHINA war Pakistan is going get back the states which it has lost previously.

Last night I have chatted with the Pakistani guy his grand fathers has came from INDIA in 1947. He says that about 30% of the total population in India is Muslim or may be more than that. He says that during partition many Muslim States and Provinces have been left in INDIA and its possible that in the INDO-CHINA war Pakistan is going get back the states which it has lost previously.

well that Pakistani is far from reality,

What kind of a stupid question is that? I AM READY TO DIE FOR MY MOTHERLAND ARE YOU???

Not exactly xiongdi,we have no problems with china,China was never our border in ancient times Tibet used to be our buffer zone or no mans land, You and me know we never had any conflicts as ancient civilizations back then,We just carried on with business thats all.:tup:But you guys supporting a person who attacked us 4 times and lost, that is something we cannot accept:no::no:.You want cooperation with us Where we both controlled the worlds trade? or you want to fight for petty things?your choice my friends.

you must heard it from Delhi's media :laugh: Do you have any idea how many soldiers are there in each chinese division.......:cheesy:

Do you know seriously how many divisions are there? Instead of LoL think a lot, cos if you push for war there are many here pushing for war too and it wont be Beneficial for both of us!:what:

Well unless and untill you are ready for nuclear warfare talk to us, we WILL DIE BUT WE WILL TAKE ALL OF YOU WITH US! ;)
what say?YOU READY? I AM? HOW does that sound? we hindus believe in reincarnation so we die now for Motherland we will be born sometime in time :omghaha:

Not exactly xiongdi,we have no problems with china,China was never our border in ancient times Tibet used to be our buffer zone or no mans land, You and me know we never had any conflicts as ancient civilizations back then,We just carried on with business thats all.:tup:But you guys supporting a person who attacked us 4 times and lost, that is something we cannot accept:no::no:.You want cooperation with us Where we both controlled the worlds trade? or you want to fight for petty things?your choice my friends.

Yes, we seldom have conflicts before. A person who attacked you? Who are you referring to?

Definitely cooperation. Since you are in China, you must know Chinese attitude.

Yes, we seldom have conflicts before. A person who attacked you? Who are you referring to?

Definitely cooperation. Since you are in China, you must know Chinese attitude.
You know what i mean, im referring to the country you guys are supporting.On the long run it will not be beneficial to you, yes Well we might get to see more cooperation in future.:)

Back
Top Bottom