What's new

Featured India plans to attempt surgical strikes against Pakistan: FM Qureshi in UAE

Yes, nobody can dares to come and damage trees in our land. Las time it happened, we humiliated you by shooting down your jets, bombing your military brigade HQ, releasing videos as evidence, and you ended up shooting down your own jet in desperation :lol:

View attachment 697738View attachment 697739

And oh btw, its not just Pakistanis..... :D

View attachment 697740

This is how the world media reported to tens of millions of Intl audiences. You were literally owned by Pakistan military as usual

View attachment 697741View attachment 697742View attachment 697743

Like I said... Why should Pakistan worry?

Why would Pakistan do that?
To cut the cost of living in an perpetual defensive manoeuvre. Pakistans growth need stability not a stable threat.
You should actually be ashmed of yourself. First explain the reason why India is mobilizing to attack Pak?
India claims Chinese interests in Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir as violation of its sovereign claim over the disputed territories. However India strictly refuses to call the dispute as trilateral but insists on its bilateral nature with Pakistan.

What do you mean? We worry for our plants and crows. I know you dont cuz indians are a gutless bunch of losers---Chinese literally walked in and took over 1000 sq km of your land and you literally open your arses for PLA and didn't even fire a single bullet in return :lol:

1000 sq km land surrended to PLA.png

China is equal size to you, and your army literally peed its pants and didn't do anything. Whereas we are 7x smaller than india, and yet you dared to do an air incursion and we literally humiliated you worldwide worldwide within hours :coffee:

No wonder Dharmics have always been cucked lacking the Muslim warrior spirit

Stupid Pakistani administration. Either they are in constant fear or they want us to remain in fear. Better to shutup and let India make a mistake again. You don't need to make noise every second day unless you are planning huge retialiation and for now giving warning shots.

Pakistan is expressing defensive maneavours and you are finding faults? You want us to do nothing? Lie down and let you walk all over us?
People are discussing Israeli pizza recipes than any notion that the country is at the brink of war which conveniently gets defined as surgical strike.

India on the other hand has no option but to engage. Both internal and external geopolitics demand Indian mobilization. With multiple stakeholders she is all but invested herself in worship of Gods of War so to speak in Indian.

What do you mean? We worry for our plants and crows. I know you dont cuz indians are a gutless bunch of losers---Chinese literally walked in and took over 1000 sq km of your land and you literally open your arses for PLA and didn't even fire a single bullet in return :lol:

View attachment 697745

China is equal size to you, and your army literally peed its pants and didn't do anything. Whereas we are 7x smaller than india, and yet you dared to do an air incursion and we literally humiliated you worldwide worldwide within hours :coffee:

No wonder Dharmics have always been cucked lacking the Muslim warrior spirit

Yes we are a week nation of vegetarians....so why worry about us. You are an Islamic nation whose soldiers are tougher and braver than ours. It is us who should worry.
To cut the cost of living in an perpetual defensive manoeuvre. Pakistans growth need stability not a stable threat.

India claims Chinese interests in Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir as violation of its sovereign claim over the disputed territories. However India strictly refuses to call the dispute as trilateral but insists on its bilateral nature with Pakistan.

Last I checked Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir were in Pakistan and not China.

Last edited:
Considering only a week ago sitting Lok Shaba member, Minister of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises as well as Shiv Sena member Arvind Sawant himself blamed the ongoing farmers protests on Pakistan and China and demanded surgical strikes on our nations you think Qureshi is wrong?
‘Immediately conduct surgical strike on China, Pakistan’: Sanjay Raut on minister’s remark on farmers' protest
That was a sarcastic taunt. Shiv Sena has major problems with the BJP now.

Correct. A lot has changed since your boy Nawaz got ousted and aman ki asha died an ignominious death. India and Pakistan are in a periodically interrupted state of permanent ceasefire, no less. PTI will announce this reality regularly too, lest we forget what you hindutva filth are doing behind our backs. Presumably you were hoping we would hold your hand and invite you to our children's weddings.

No more free passes for Delhi. Every bit of hindutva aggression - passive, clandestine and active alike - will be flagged. You can't smiley smiley head bobble to our faces but bughul mein churi behind our backs any more. Pakistan has learned a lot in the last five years.

You people seemingly always harboured a disease-like obsession to undo even your own history where it didn't suit your saffron agenda. Pakistan has always been an echo of that unpalatable history for your ignorant kind. Even I wasn't aware of this until recently. Hindustan and its representatives have lost any hope of exerting soft influence on Pakistanis, hence hard power is your only chance against us.

Many of us - myself included - once felt Pakistan and India had a viable future as partners. That's all changed. Indians have shown their true saffron mindset, and we have paid full attention during this grand reveal. Where Pakistanis and Indians could once have been partners, we will now have nothing to do with each other. Your biggest problem isn't the dozen or so howling bearded lunatics who want to kill all Hindus, your problem is the sixth of a billion enlightened and peace loving folk who will enable and witness the termination of the Hindustani project within their lifetimes without a shred of regret or nostalgia.

Hence, we are permanently en garde and steadfastly resolved. Pakistan is here to stay, and as long as we keep the pmln and ppp shills out, it will always be a Pakistan of our choosing, not the Pakistan you would like to see.
k

Stupid Pakistani administration. Either they are in constant fear or they want us to remain in fear. Better to shutup and let India make a mistake again. You don't need to make noise every second day unless you are planning huge retialiation and for now giving warning shots.

Fear is also bad for the economy.

The new IAF chief is not a joker like mr BullShit, and they have been taught many lessons from feb 27. We should NOT be arrogant like them. Remember, India is still 10 times larger and a very real threat.

Imran has been howling at his peak voice on all forums, be it UN , Pak Parliament and all interviews, since more than a year about Genocide in Kashmir, Genocide of Muslims in India, about No Phone or Internet in India, about RSS, BJP etc etc etc etc

Even though he has stopped the frequency, but once in a while he does talk about genocide, nazi modi etc etc

While people in Pakistan must be convinced on what Imran says, .....world leaders must have realized that Imran is silly...no world leader, not even Erdogan spoke like Imran. Infact, many Muslim Arab States gave their highest award to Modi.

Qureshi and all the people associated with Imran, but natural ...do what Imran does.

If the FM and PM of Pakistan were confident then a single statement would be enough of a warning, Hit us and we'll hit you back. Simple.

Why all these warnings about India? Say something once and let it happen. Instead of saying something repeatedly and it never comes to fruition.

It just shows weakness.
The constant warnings by FM and PM are there because previously world powers didnt allow us to respond to Indian transgressions. Even at 26th Feb 2019, we were told not to escalate. These warnings are meant more for west to tell them that we have told you now, and we will response on our own terms. You guys always had the edge in conventional means, you know this, we know this and world know this.

I think the Bollywood love affair is over. Pakistanis are hooked on their own Saas Bahu dramas.

He came to pakistan to bomb you but you sent him away as a gentlmen, in a slick suit, well fed with a huge smile. His intentions were to kill Pakistanis by dropping missiles on the people however he was given the red carpet treatment.
And its because of the acts of kindness that this man to this day has kept his promise and has NOT uttered a bad word against Pakistan. Even with extreme Indian media and airforce pressure. Prophet muhammed was kind to prisoners of war. Pakistan did the right thing. May Allah guide him.
I would say...when fighting be ruthless but if they surrender be kind

And its because of the acts of kindness that this man to this day has kept his promise and has NOT uttered a bad word against Pakistan. Even with extreme Indian media and airforce pressure. Prophet muhammed was kind to prisoners of war. Pakistan did the right thing. May Allah guide him.
I would say...when fighting be ruthless but if they surrender be kind

we showed same type of kindness on your 93000 army for one year full , may allah guide you people .
The constant warnings by FM and PM are there because previously world powers didnt allow us to respond to Indian transgressions. Even at 26th Feb 2019, we were told not to escalate. These warnings are meant more for west to tell them that we have told you now, and we will response on our own terms. You guys always had the edge in conventional means, you know this, we know this and world know this.

lol :sarcastic:
it looks you do not know the inside story told by ayaz sadiq.

Last edited:
If reports are true, Pakistan should retaliated as if there will be no next time. If we don’t, next time, next time and again next time and Pakistan will cease to exist.

because this is a tactic used to destroy empires in past centuries.

I know I’m not in Pakistan and I can’t call for something which could lead to full war, but we as Pakistanis should be aware of events of past centuries and not let history repeat itself.
May protect my Pakistan and all my brothers and sisters wherever they are.

Brother, think for a moment. The people/leaders/judiciary, who let a convicted criminal Nawaz fooled them and get out of the country. Where a convicted criminal out on bail on the pretext of being a woman, challenges the state, its institutions, its judiciary at her will. Using lies and propaganda excessively and openly, without any consequences.

That state is capable of giving its enemies a bloody nose in decisive manner!!

I doubt it. This appeasement had continued for last 70 years, it would continue for another 50 years. Everyone is worried about their positions, their influences, their benefits, not about the State of Pakistan.
They lost half of it, which is now very apparent was of Indians making through and through, but no lessons learned.

Same tactics, same cowardice over and over again. Bury the heads in the sand, hoping the storm would be over.

I am not holding my breath for any change. Only yesterday two "Journalists" used fake Australian image to falsely portray "Wazir" sleeping rough before his arrest. Not a single word would be said to these two journalists to malign the state of Pakistan using fake images and lies.

In Pakistan men have no balls. Fact.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom