What's new

Featured India plans to attempt surgical strikes against Pakistan: FM Qureshi in UAE

no doubt we lost two aircrafts .
but what ayaz sadiq told was the reality , india was ready to go to war if our pilot was not released that day .

So why has Indian not gone to war for Kulbushan Yadav, a serving Indian Navy official?

yes modi can do it.
you know how serious was shah Mahmood quraishi when he said
" khuda ke liye ise jane do otherwise india is going to attack us at 9 o clock "
Yes sure, Modi would have posted it on his FB page his intentions and timings....just an opposition leader trying to demean the Government in power.....else PM Imran Khan is on record for replying with three missiles for every one that India fires.

Again?
India's colon is itching again after taking a big hard bamboo last time??
We have already "Code Red" on our side.
Our boys are gonna rip this colon apart this time once and for all.

Last edited:
Question - If Pakistan knows India will do something dangerous, then why wait for it to happen? Why not preempt this and attack indian Air Force and Ground forces and destroy the bastar.ds? Why wait for the attack and get killed??
Because it's just hot air....
How many times your leaders said there would be a surgical stike... How many times it happened???

So why has Indian not gone to war for Kulbushan Yadav, a serving Indian Navy official?

kulbhushan was not a serving officer nor he was caught in war . some islamic jihadi group kidnapped him from Iran , the guy who kidnapped him was recently eliminated by friendly forces of india.

India has intensive pressure for the following reason, and the only relief valve for this pressure is to attack Pakistan.
1) after 35a and 370 articles revoked, you cant walk the Indian flag on Kashmir
2) Modi, for a few dollars commission, engaged the most prominent farmers to protest on Indian streets.
3) EU DisinfoLab had published a study that claimed to have uncovered an Indian influence network covering "265 fake local news sites."
4) Pakistan submits 'terror dossier' against India to the UN
5) exposed a terrorist camp in India and how India facilitate them report published in Foriegn Policy and other news.
6) 'ab ki baar trump sarkar', how Modi showed this face to Biden
7) India's army chief Manoj Mukund Naravane has embarked on an "historic flop show" six-day visit to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) and Saudi Arabia. Modi don't have anything to show their nation what type of gain on this visit.
8) Indian troops on Friday "specifically targeted" a United Nations vehicle carrying two officers of the United Nations Military Observer Group in India and Pakistan (UNMOGIP) from across the Line of Control, in what the Foreign Office termed a "new low" in their conduct.
9) Pakistan new political map
10) 44 indian banks involved in money laundering
11) 27 Feb 2019 fantastic tea
12) kulbshan yadev and all chabhar investment

Last edited:
Yes we are a week nation of vegetarians....so why worry about us. You are an Islamic nation whose soldiers are tougher and braver than ours. It is us who should worry.

Last I checked Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir were in Pakistan and not China.

u do worry a lot and fear Pakistan, look at your media, false propaganda, terrorist activities and more

What has this to do with what I said?

Everything. I said , Nawaz as chum of Modi and agent of India was fine with the Indian narratives.
As a practical demonstrator of it, he remain quiet duration of his 3rd Premiership.
Bilateral issue, as India claims was tolerated by Nawaz , as a follower of his, I am sure you are ok with Indian point of views!! That is the question I asked.

Everything. I said , Nawaz as chum of Modi and agent of India was fine with the Indian narratives.
As a practical demonstrator of it, he remain quiet duration of his 3rd Premiership.
Bilateral issue, as India claims was tolerated by Nawaz , as a follower of his, I am sure you are ok with Indian point of views!! That is the question I asked.
Nawaz appointed military chief got extension from this government.

Nobody takes this ghaddari business seriously otherwise they would bring back Pirouz who is wanted for being a traitor by the courts.

None of you can explain how 1 man as traitor could do all that without government and state backing.

US still wants closer Indo Pak ties for which even Sadaq Amin took to twitter to serenade peace for Modi

Don't hold fire this time. Lock shud b kill

u do worry a lot and fear Pakistan, look at your media, false propaganda, terrorist activities and more

As we should. Pakistan is a powerful country the was instrumental in destroying the Soviet Union. It's 1/7 the size of India and yet has defeated India repeatedly. It's Muslim and Muslims are a martial religion that once ruled the world and will one day again rule the world.....so yes we are scarred.

People are discussing Israeli pizza recipes than any notion that the country is at the brink of war which conveniently gets defined as surgical strike.

India on the other hand has no option but to engage. Both internal and external geopolitics demand Indian mobilization. With multiple stakeholders she is all but invested herself in worship of Gods of War so to speak in Indian.

Diplomacy, try it, you'll get a good response.

Back
Top Bottom