What's new

Featured India plans to attempt surgical strikes against Pakistan: FM Qureshi in UAE

Last time he had given date of strilevas well. It seems that this time he does not have the accurate information else you would have said this with date and time of strike.

Oh....ok....lets take it to its logical conclusion....i realise this is an alien concept for a false flagging rss goon....but strech your IQ and stay with me.... have some cow cola cause it will blow your mind....

India did F all as it realised it had zero ability to defeat BD or hold it.....period.... just like your vedic spaceships its the product of overactive pomposity.

1971 was war between muslims, you were used by us, you died for us on command. BD is a sovereign muslim nation. The intercine war does not and will not ever extend to BD wishing any ill upon pakistan. Not a single BD will fight with you against pakistan or china.

The two nation theory is alive and kicking in both BD and PK.

Bark on..... you will continue to be controlled with some sop and kind words by BD leadership. In the mean time BD and PK military will continue to train its personnel in each others countries. What you failed to grasp is that the two muslim wings of the subcontinent plays you like a fiddle...... PK is the bad cop mostly and BD is the good cop. Your hedgemonistic design has failed with every one of your neighbours.....

direct from zaid hamid factory of wild theories.
BD is a tiny nation, it will always accept Indian pressure/Bully forever, Unfortunately thats how the world and nature works. Strong bully the weak.

why india should antagonise a peaceful friendly nation bangladesh ? we are friends .

Last edited:
you mean surgical strike ?
Guruji 🙏🏻
नमस्कार !
Would earnestly request you to make intelligent informed posts instead of "one-liners".
There is a very interesting discussion going on.

Question for you:
Will India be making air strikes or special forces commando raids soon?

direct from zaid hamid factory of wild theories.

Could you quote from Major Gaurav Arya's solid realistic theories?
:enjoy::D

Guruji 🙏🏻
नमस्कार !
Would earnestly request you to make intelligent informed posts instead of "one-liners".

Question for you:
Will India be making air strikes or special forces commando raids soon?

Could you quote from Major Gaurav Arya's solid realistic theories?
:enjoy::D

wale kum Assalam

jio beta

we are a peaceful secular democracy , we want to keep peaceful relationship with all countries ,
if your terrorists do any mischief in india then we will do surgical strike in retaliation , your shah Mahmood quraishi knows it better .

ask shah Mahmood quraishi he is spreading this rumour in the whole world .

SMQ is friend of your best friends, may be you can communicate via his carriers at Taftan or directly at chabahar.

Guruji 🙏🏻
नमस्कार !

On the search bar of this forum type the words "False Flag" and hit search. Rather than focussing on innumerable threads that appear, focus on the paranoia that plagues the well-reputed members here. The fascination of Pakistan's Inteligensia and their infatuation with conspiracy theories is quite remarkable and well surpasses any other known group.

Take an example of Sr Mods and Admins, here, do you have any idea how many of them believe that 26/11 was an inside job?

I cant think of a single reason India will do that unless Pakistan is not already planning something big on LOC...

because India is already fortifying in Indo-Tibetan border much harsher terrain than we have at LOC why the hell India will provoke pakistan right now..

here by the logic pakistan must be trying to do something to ease pressure on PLA whose soldiers were never really deployed to a hot zone and that too in High Himalayas...

I cant think of a single reason India will do that unless Pakistan is not already planning something big on LOC...
for sake of argument, even if Pakistan do something in real, India would not cross any line. Maximum some Kashmiri youth will be killed on Indian side.

Last edited:
Could you please quote those posts? Would save us a lot of time.
All my posts on this thread. I was actually intending to post on the thread "Bangladesh Factor in a Pakistan India conflict" and the posts got copied here off a double window open situation. Also as a request if the thread Bangladesh Factor in a Pakistan India conflict" ( which I started) could be locked. There are no useful contributions on that thread, and it is no longer a strictly military wargame discussion
Thanks.

I doubt any more strikes will happen
The first one was based upon international assurances given pakistan bankruptcy

Back
Top Bottom