What's new

India plans joint operation with US to nab Dawood Ibrahim ???

Pakessan

New Recruit

Reaction score
Indian Home Minister Sushilkumar Shinde on Monday said he would not hesitate in taking help from the United States to nab the underworld don, Dawood Ibrahim.

Shinde, while saying that the Centre would build pressure on Pakistan to hand over Ibrahim, who is allegedly holed up there, also suggested launching a joint operation by India and the US to get hold of him.

Ibrahim has been named a ‘global terrorist’ by the United States and the underworld don is wanted in the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts case.

“During my recent visit to the US, I had told the FBI and Attorney General Eric Holder about Ibrahim’s presence in Pakistan… I told them, India and America need to conduct a joint operation to nab the underworld don,” Shinde was quoted as telling reporters here.

The State Department had in 2003 named Dawood a “global terrorist” for having close links to al Qaeda, while in 2006 the US president termed him a “foreign narcotics trafficker” for smuggling narcotics from Afghanistan and Thailand to the US, Europe and other places across the globe.

Shinde had on Saturday said the 1993 Mumbai serial blasts prime accused was in Pakistan and this information was conveyed to Pakistan as well as the United States.

Shinde said an Interpol Red Corner Notice had already been issued against Ibrahim.

So, What do you guys say about this matter? is ENDia that much confident ? what about US reaction? will they help endia in such matters as they know we have provided routes for NATO supply and we can go worst against them.

Back
Top Bottom