What's new

India planned to kill Chinese engineers in Pakistan

ok u indians, if u raw did not do this, than ISI had nothing to do with mubai attacks,

u hypocrites take the blame like men,

Are you a child?? You are telling.. India take this blame .. Pakistan will take this :lol:... You prove RAW is involved.. we have proved ISI is involved ....

secondly Taliban themselves claimed the attack.. why having wet dreams?

One could give an English translation with Foreign press reports.

That would be polite and would indicate that Chinese care two hoots to who or which country runs the Forum or what is the common language!

People are over estimating..Guys it's Indian govt not US govt..:lol:
Show some money all the secrets will come out...

And don't over estimate RAw,that thing belongs to the Indian Governnnnnnnnment

One could give an English translation with Foreign press reports.

That would be polite and would indicate that Chinese care two hoots to who or which country runs the Forum or what is the common language!

No English version, I think you can try to translate it using Google.

I can translate.

But on the cyberspace there are some etiquettes that are followed.

Translation of foreign language is the done thing.

Otherwise, it is taken as arrogant, uncivilised and rude!

If this news has been officially confirmed, I think the Indian government is very stupid.

If India is involved Why try to kill Chinese engineers or destroy planes ....taking out hafizz sayed or dawood would have made a lot more sense and would have been easier than to attack a naval base ...lol

Are you a child?? You are telling.. India take this blame .. Pakistan will take this :lol:... You prove RAW is involved.. we have proved ISI is involved ....

secondly Taliban themselves claimed the attack.. why having wet dreams?

Well, India is better to blame.

Blame America and you get another Drone attack or another Stealth raid.

Poor chap.

Why ruin his day?

Further, he does not read. I am not too sure if Books are expensive in Pakistan.

He could read Saleem Shahzad's book and then realise what is happening. I hope it is there in some Public Library in Pakistan or he could get one from the ISI!!

If India is involved Why try to kill Chinese engineers or destroy planes ....taking out hafizz sayed or dawood would have made a lot more sense and would have been easier than to attack a naval base ...lol

Is not it? How do you go without a blatant attack?

If this news has been officially confirmed, I think the Indian government is very stupid.

It time for you Chinese or Pakistanis to bring some evidence to support your claims.

Back
Top Bottom