What's new

India planned to kill Chinese engineers in Pakistan

I knew it! I told you on this forum that India's footprints are all over it!

India sees that Pakistan is struggling so it's trying to backstab Pakistan. On one hand, it says that Pakistan has nothing to fear from India and Pakistan has to fight "terror."

Then India stages a fake terrorist attack to persuade USA that Pakistan nukes are not safe. Then USA will attack and de-nuclearize Pakistan. Then India will sweep in and take Kashmir.

If India's attack on the Pakistan naval base took out Chinese engineers, then India hopes China will ditch Pakistan and allow India to attack Pakistan with its military :disagree:

Indian backstabbing is very powerful!
you got it right mate,now inform pak government before its too late lok.

proofs?? i mean any evidence??
or just same old "informed sources"???

na.. it's just the pathetic logic used to divert public anger from the real issue!! what amazes me is this openion among the general public that india benefits the most out of this & taleban has no use in attacking this military base!! if that's logic one wants go with, then what does taleban gain from bombing innocent civilians, women, children at the mosques & markets?

Hold on your horses niggers.. the investigation is underway and there are lots of things which are to be clear ahead. Weather India did this or not India is the most beneficiary party of whole incident. So using simple rule of thumb, possibility and chance of Indian hand in it is just under the spotlit.

Mark my word, Investigation will never be made public.

I think this thread should be put in the 'Humour' Forum!! Damn! I spilled my coffee all over the keyboard after I read this tripe! :woot: :rofl:

ok u indians, if u raw did not do this, than ISI had nothing to do with mubai attacks,

u hypocrites take the blame like men,

Next time Someone Should start a thread like China attacked Mumbai in order to kill Indians.

No it would be more like China attack Mumbai to widen the Indo-pak rift and get benefitted from cornered Pakistan.

ohh god, it could be a possibility.:coffee:

Hold on your horses niggers.. the investigation is underway and there are lots of things which are to be clear ahead. Weather India did this or not India is the most beneficiary party of whole incident. So using simple rule of thumb, possibility and chance of Indian hand in it is just under the spotlit.

do you really need to use that word???

'India planned attack on Pak navy base to kill Chinese engineer'
'India planned attack on Pak navy base to kill Chinese engineer' - Rediff.com News

The terrorist attack on Karachi's Mehran Naval Station on May 22 was conceived and launched by India with the primary objective of killing the Chinese engineers present there, a Pakistani newspaper has claimed, citing 'informed sources'.

Four to six Taliban terrorists had entered PNS Mehran on May 22, destroying two maritime surveillance aircraft and killing ten military personnel during their 17-hour siege of the naval air base.

"India is the only country in the region that feels troubled by the Pakistan Navy, which had awfully beaten the Indian Navy in Operation Dwarka of 1965. Since then, it has been an earnest desire of India to harm the Pakistan Navy but it was perhaps not possible on the battle front, hence it struck the PNS Mehran," The News quoted sources as saying.

According to it, the sources disclosed that sufficient evidence of Indian involvement in the attack has been found.

The paper quoted sources as saying that India's access to terror outfits active in Pakistan through its consulates in Afghanistan poses a major threat to the internal security of the country.

This is the reason that Pakistan has always been voicing concern over the opening of an unjustified number of Indian consulates in the war-ravaged and lawless neighbouring country of Afghanistan, they added.

"The attack on PNS Mehran was conceived by the top secret service of India -- Research and Analysis Wing -- with the primary objective of killing Chinese engineers with the destruction of expensive maritime surveillance aircraft of the Pakistan Navy being the secondary objective," said the sources.

"The final goal of such a daring assault was to give an impression to the international community that Pakistan was a highly fragile country vis-a-vis its internal security," they added.

from wiki

On the night of September 7 Pakistan Navy launched its assault on Western Indian shores. Dwarka was chosen for its proximity (200 km from Karachi Port), its lower defences and historical relevance. The plan called for a fleet of 7 naval vessels of Pakistan to bomb the tiny town of Dwarka. It was aimed at luring the major ships anchored in Bombay to attack the Pakistan ships. The intention was that the submarine PNS Ghazi lurking in the Arabian Sea would then take out the Indian ships. Accordingly a fleet of seven ships comprising PNS Babur, PNS Khaibar, PNS Badr, PNS Jahangir, PNS Alamgir, PNS Shah Jahan and PNS Tipu Sultan set sail for Dwarka and bombed the tiny town.
None of the primary objectives were achieved, as the ships in Bombay were under refit, while the active combatants were either on the East coast or further south off Kochi. The other objective to divert the Indian Air Force attacking Pakistan's Northern front didn't work either since the Indian High Command decided not to relieve the pressure on the Northern front.

Commanding officers of PNS Babur, PNS Khaibar, PNS Badr, PNS Jahangir, PNS Alamgir, PNS Shah Jahan and PNS Tipu Sultan. Commodore S.M. Anwar is seated in middle.
Indian Navy's official version states that at around 2355 hours, the Pakistani vessels fired over the main temple of Dwarka for more than 20 minutes. The ships fired around 50 shells, which included some 5.25 inch rounds fired by the Pak cruiser PNS Babur. It adds that most shells fell between the temple and the railway station, which lay 3 km from the lighthouse. No building was seriously damaged, with only the Railway Guest House suffering some minor damages. A cement factory of Associated Cement Company was also hit and smoke could be seen 20 km away by Pakistani ships. However none of the primary objectives were achieved. The radar installations were not destroyed and no casualties were reported in the town[2] but the Indian Navy's ships were kept at bay during attack. 40[4] of the unexploded shells were also recovered intact.
Pakistan claimed that the operation was a significant one, even celebrating September 8 as "Victory Day" by Pakistan Navy. Authors like Lorne John Kavic and Lowell Dittmer have noted that both Indian and Pakistani navies played no significant roles and that the "insignificant bombardment"[1] of the town was a "limited engagement, with no strategic value."[5]

was operation dwarka such blow to indian navy?

the claim that india is behind these attacks can be acknowledged only if some one comes up with some genuine proof.

Back
Top Bottom