What's new

India-Pakistan Standoff September 2016 - Member opinions

It was never Pakistan. Pakistan is clearly defined and documented in the Indian Independence Act. I suggest you read it and refresh your memory..

You realize he's talking about some dude who did predictions like 900 years or so ago? So since he somehow knew something about the future, as the poster's are saying his stuff came out to be true, he knew there would be a Pakistan. Its like an Indian version of Nostradamus (he would be an Indian if he was there 900 years ago right?).

PM Nawaz should clearly mention In UN speech Uri Attack was False Flag Operation carried out by Indian Agency to deflect attention of the world form Indian atrocities in IOK. As we know Pakistan will be first on the speech, so before Indian say any thing about Uri Attack, our PM should brush aside these allegations and warn the world of Indian foul play. If PM mention it first then no one will pay any attention to Indian side and also they will question them instead of us. We need to be on offensive mode in diplomatic channels instead of Defensive. And this is the only way forward.

I am with you on this.....He should call this as a "False Flag" Operation..... not only that.... His entire speech should revolve around Uri attacks and it being a False flag........ That will be a tight slap on India and "Expose" india infront of "international Community"........

Indian monkeys are requested to read the OP's post (quoted below). He doesn't wish to discuss holy scriptures, but rather concentrate this discussion towards the New World Order Agenda.

I did not intend to discuss Ahadeeth or predictions of Hazrat Shah NaimatUllah Wali, but only wanted to indulge in the plannings of "powers that be" pertaining to Middle East (already happening) and our part of the region.

Keeping the above in mind I am of the opinion that "they" have their end objectives which "they" will or are target(ing) to achieve. Pakistan is in their plans, especially Baluchistan Province and KPK.

So maybe it's just a matter of time when the events which will precede the finale, will begin to happen (be orchestrated).

Or what we are witnessing now "are" actually those very events?

- MQM and Karachi
- BLA and Baluchistan
- TTP / ANP and KPK
- TTP and Punjab
- Economic Hitmen
- Economic Corruption
- India's current stand and Saber rattling
- Afghanistan

What we should be discussing here is how should Pakistan prepare itself for the inevitable - War with India.

Looks like expiry date of pakistan has come.
Any future war with India will result in complete annihilation of pakistan.
Any basis for assuming that India will not be destroyed in the process?

Khalid, Saad and Hamza loaded with nuclear tipped Hatf7s (babars) capable of travelling upto 700km. From the Arabian Sea, New Delhi is within range of these submarine launched nuclear tipped cruise missiles, as is most of india.

according to a Hadith a msulim should never pray for war but when the war is imposed on him then he should be steadfast .

A PERSPECTIVE:

If India HAS decided to further escalate the matter after having waged a cover war on Pakistan since last three to five years and is now considering openly going to war with Pakistan and if indeed it is a matter of when rather than if, then:

- would it not be prudent for Pakistan to initiate its own plans to tap into India's fault-lines, which are many;

- properly back Kashmiri freedom fighters;

- openly and vocally show the world that RAW monkey we have caged and the evidences we have gathered;

- be open and crisp to the world about our intention to use TNWs in the event of any forward thrust across LOC (openly test a couple of TNWs and show the impact to the world)

?

Add to that,

> Announce loudly to the world community that Pakistan is capable and ready to face-off any aggression from India on it's own, even if it involves MAD.

> Declare that if any country comes to the aid of India, then that country will be considered and dealt with in the exact same manner as India will be dealt with.

I strongly agree with a few tests carried out of our tactical nukes in the next few hours/days to send a strong message not only across the border but to the world in general. It would do us a lot of good if a couple of submarine launched Babar missile tests are also carried out simultaneously. (Basically land to land and sea to land).

Message to all must be:

We are not only ready in words, but also demonstratively, that we are ready for full spectrum of war.

Sadly, the 'if' has already been decided by one side.

The 'when' will be decided by the other.
You mean if has already been decided by Pakistan and when will be decided by India ?[/QUOTE]

This is a thread for all those with any two line thoughts on the current crisis. Be it based on Ghazwaz or your local mian mithu tota ke faal. Please divulge here and not create threads on whatever you think of.

You realize he's talking about some dude who did predictions like 900 years or so ago? So since he somehow knew something about the future, as the poster's are saying his stuff came out to be true, he knew there would be a Pakistan. Its like an Indian version of Nostradamus (he would be an Indian if he was there 900 years ago right?).

I did, when I read other posts, before posting myself, and instead of denying the worth of that person's predictions, which some might find offensive or abrasive, I thought I'd make it matter of fact and prosaic by getting back to dusty old documents.

However, your point is useful because many wouldn't have read those other posts and 'got' it.

I did, when I read other posts, before posting myself, and instead of denying the worth of that person's predictions, which some might find offensive or abrasive, I thought I'd make it matter of fact and prosaic by getting back to dusty old documents.

However, your point is useful because many wouldn't have read those other posts and 'got' it.
I actually find it terrifying that the prevalent "truth" for an increasing number of youth on both sides is based on interpretation or misinterpretation , extrapolation or plain fabrication of prophecies and myths from religion.

It is a dangerous combination, not so much for each other but for the rest of the populations in the two nations that is left watching and fearful of being lynched and branded heretics if they state otherwise.

I actually find it terrifying that the prevalent "truth" for an increasing number of youth on both sides is based on interpretation or misinterpretation , extrapolation or plain fabrication of prophecies and myths from religion.

It is a dangerous combination, not so much for each other but for the rest of the populations in the two nations that is left watching and fearful of being lynched and branded heretics if they state otherwise.

I've learnt my lesson. No more standing out there and preaching about false gods and idols; let them do what they want.

In India, it is not so much these millennial sleazy prophetniks but the most incredibly two-dimensional politicians. There are some babas, but they tend to be political babas, if they need to get the headlines. Sri Sri, for one; Ramdev, for another; a whole slew of monsters in the north, ones I can't even bear to name, include two raving lunatic females and a third who is a minister, and told the Wadia Institute sitting in solemn conclave that the natural disasters in the Garhwal Kumaon area occurred because people shat in the wrong places.

On this forum itself, there's an arsehole chasing around a member saying he's not a Christian, never was, and so on. Religion has come into daily discourse.

It was never Pakistan.

Pakistan is clearly defined and documented in the Indian Independence Act. I suggest you read it and refresh your memory.

As for your relationship with Afghanistan, the Durand Line was imposed arbitrarily by the British. It is for your own good that you should review it, and re-consider an unequal treaty imposed on a weak neighbour by force.

Ask your all-weather friends. They know all about unequal treaties imposed on weak neighbours by force, and keep lecturing India about it. They will be able to help you.

Pakistan from the very first day of its inception was meant to include Kashmir as it was and still is a Muslim majority state. For your knowledge, every letter in Pakistan represented a state starting with

P = Punjab
A = Afghana (Old name of Khyber Pakhtonkua)
K = Kashmir
S = Sindh
Tan = Baluchistan

Only the letter "I" was added to make pronunciation easy.

On the main note, who cares what Indian documents say about the creation of Pakistan. Indian documents and India's claim of Kashmir were rubbished by UN as well - and that is why Plebiscite is demanded and accepted by UN. You have a document in which Kashmir doesn't belong to Pakistan? Go show this document to Kashmiris and try to make sense to them.

I've learnt my lesson. No more standing out there and preaching about false gods and idols; let them do what they want.

In India, it is not so much these millennial sleazy prophetniks but the most incredibly two-dimensional politicians. There are some babas, but they tend to be political babas, if they need to get the headlines. Sri Sri, for one; Ramdev, for another; a whole slew of monsters in the north, ones I can't even bear to name, include two raving lunatic females and a third who is a minister, and told the Wadia Institute sitting in solemn conclave that the natural disasters in the Garhwal Kumaon area occurred because people shat in the wrong places.

On this forum itself, there's an arsehole chasing around a member saying he's not a Christian, never was, and so on. Religion has come into daily discourse.

You wonder what miserable failure in the education system the British left us led to this?

Thanks for merging the threads.

I think the OP didn't intended (as he mentioned above) to discuss holy scriptures. It was more like:

Since India "has" decided to go to war with Pakistan, Pakistan should:

1) Stop looking here and there for support;

2) Stop thinking that "there won't be any war";

3) Start preparing and get ready;

4) Demonstrate the readiness and preparedness with actions, rather than mere words;

5) Demonstrate also, that in the event of war, it'll be M.A.D.

Back
Top Bottom