What's new

India-Pakistan Standoff September 2016 - Member opinions

We saw the maps and then we saw what happened in the Middle East and is still happening.

The plans were laid down several years ago and are currently in execution.

For those who understand what's being referred to above, I put the question, is the war between Pakistan and India, only a matter of when, rather than If.

Your views.

his address should neutralize the after-shocks of Uri attack turning world's attention towrads brutal killing of Kashmiris portraying India a terrorist state. Lets just hope he may not be "Mamnoon Hussain" in UN and Pakistan's opinion have a weightage.

We saw the maps and then we saw what happened in the Middle East and is still happening.

The plans were laid down several years ago and are currently in execution.

For those who understand what's being referred to above, I put the question, is the war between Pakistan and India, only a matter of when, rather than If.

Your views.

Mate, go through foretelling of Niamat Allah Shah wali and you will be able to pin-point down to a month when you'd expect this war. Every single prediction he made has came true already. In our time, we are witnessing Shah Shair-e-Ali.

Arrival of Shah Shair-eAli
A leader will appear in Pakistan, who will be master of two fronts. He would lead the country out of troubles and make a military alliance with a country in its north. In my understanding, Gen. Raheel is that and Pakistan is about to form a military alliance with China. So this prediction has just came true.
Reference: http://tribune.com.pk/story/1175690/cabinet-gives-nod-security-pact-china/

Start of a low intensity war
Watch this video where analysts are talking Indian's plan to do a limited "Kargil" with Pakistan. If it is true, such an action would take roughly 6-12 months of preparedness on part of India. Now look at this prediction from Niamat Allah Shah Wali.

"A low intensity fight will begin between India and Pakistan in the areas around Gilgit Baltistan between two Eids. To counter that, China too will start a low intensity war in the area of Tibbet".

We just had Eid ul Idha and next Eid is 9+ months ahead. If India has decided to do a limited Kargil, logically, we can expect it to be happening around or after Eid next year. So that prediction is inline with our reality.

The start of main war - Ghazwatul Hind
Niamat Allah Shah Wali says, low intensity war will begin between two Eids. India will be unsuccessful in getting anything out of it and in frustration, launch a full scale war - the Ghazwatul Hind. That battle is full intensity Nuclear War with massive causalities on both sides. There is a little confusion in translation weather Niamat Allah Shah Wali has said it would last 6 months or 6 years but it is going to be decisive and India's last - with Pakistan coming out victorious and Hindu leader getting arrested and brought in chains.

One final bit has yet to come true
Niamat Allah Wali said when Pakistan will make militry allience with China, an un-restricted unmeasured flow of militry assets will happen from China to Pakistan. This is the missing bit and I am waitin this to happen. Since Pakistan and China are already undergoing a defence pact, you can easily see this would happen within next few months.

All this said with my limited knowledge and Allah knows the best.

Last edited:
Mate, go through foretelling of Niamat Allah Shah wali and you will be able to pin-point down to a month when you'd expect this war. Every single prediction he made has came true already. In our time, we are witnessing Shah Shair-e-Ali.

A leader will appear in Pakistan, who will be master of two fronts. He would lead the country out of troubles and make a military alliance with a country in its north. In my understanding, Gen. Raheel is that and Pakistan is about to form a military alliance with China. So this prediction has just came true.
Reference: http://tribune.com.pk/story/1175690/cabinet-gives-nod-security-pact-china/

Star of a low intensity war
Watch this news analysis Watch this video where analysts are talking Indian's plan to do a limited "Kargil" with Pakistan. If it is true, such an action would take roughly 6-12 months of preparedness on part of India. Now look at this prediction from Niamat Allah Shah Wali.

"A low intensity fight will begin between India and Pakistan in the areas around Gilgit Baltistan between two Eids. To counter that, China too will start a low intensity war in the area of Tibbet".

We just had Eid ul Idha and next Eid is 9+ months ahead. If India has decided to do a limited Kargil, logically, we can expect it to be happening around or after Eid next year. So that prediction is inline with our reality.

Niamat Allah Shah Wali says, low intensity war will begin between two Eids. India will be unsuccessful in getting anything out of it and in frustration, launch a full scale war - the Ghazwatul Hind. That battle is full intensity Nuclear War with massive causalities on both sides. There is a little confusion in translation weather Niamat Allah Shah Wali has said 6 months or 6 years but it is going to be decisive and India's last - with Pakistan coming out victorious and Hindu leader getting arrested and brought in chains.
Ghazwa Hind!!! So what do you call that when Muslim ruled subcontinent for cenutries. Wasn't that ghazwa hind????

People like Zaid hamid has messed up the mind of some idiots. There are more muslims in india than Pakistan and they are increasing in greater number as conpared to hindus

could you please elucidate?

I think OP is referring to this

upload_2016-9-19_22-53-36.png

He should mention the Uri attack, but not as a false flag operation, that would be stupid. Just like India has presented zero evidence that it was carried out from Pakistan, Pakistan has zero evidence that India faked this entire encounter.
He should mention that India blamed it on Pakistan without any evidence and that is a condemnable and irresponsible act by the Indian govt and this attitude should be condemned by the world community as it can lead to war in the SA. This incident also brings the significance of the Kashmir issue on the top of the agenda

Last edited:
No one but Allah , knows what will happen tomorrow.
A mere human cannot know what will be his / her next meal

As for the comment about, current events - I think the issue of Kashmir is independent from the current events happening in Middle east.

It is a independent issue from 1947 , that has become a crisis becasue Indian Politicians have failed to view the issue as will of people , of an independent state, and have insisted that they should not practice their "Right of vote"

Documented evidence

a) Hyderabad state (Taken by military force by India 1948 Operation)
b) Kashmir (Attempt were made we thwarted it partially issue open)
c) Goa

Now , do we need a prediction from someone to defend the honor of Kashmiri people

"No"

We will protect the civilians , women and children and elderly that are being abused by Indian forces , and we will also protect the Young Kids

Kashmir will not become a Human Rights violation center the criminal parties in India will be brought to court (International court of law for their violation of basic principles of Human rights)

This is 100% India's own political party caught with their own hands covered in blood

Last edited:

Star of a low intensity war
Watch this video where analysts are talking Indian's plan to do a limited "Kargil" with Pakistan. If it is true, such an action would take roughly 6-12 months of preparedness on part of India. Now look at this prediction from Niamat Allah Shah Wali.

Niamat Allah Shah Wali says, low intensity war will begin between two Eids. India will be unsuccessful in getting anything out of it and in frustration, launch a full scale war - the Ghazwatul Hind. That battle is full intensity Nuclear War with massive causalities on both sides. There is a little confusion in translation weather Niamat Allah Shah Wali has said 6 months or 6 years but it is going to be decisive and India's last - with Pakistan coming out victorious and Hindu leader getting arrested and brought in chains.

One final bit has yet to come true
Niamat Allah Wali said when Pakistan will make militry allience with China, an un-restricted unmeasured flow of militry assets will happen from China to Pakistan. This is the missing bit and I am waitin this to happen. Since Pakistan and China are already undergoing a defence pact, you can easily see this would happen within next few months.

All this said with my limited knowledge and Allah knows the best.

Earlier it was us now China stop bending in front of others. You have a Fauj which know how to respond.
Don't day dream for massiah. Apne ghutne dho le be a man face the reality. There is nobody willing to die for you.

Many wished their PM call it a false flag operation. But is it ?
Everyone including the dummy NS knows the truth. He cannot ruffle anything in the UN.
India will use Uri attack to corner the dummy diplomatic brigade while the world watches.

I think OP is referring to this

View attachment 336004

There is no "Grater Pakistan" concept out there. What NiamatAllah Shah Wali is talking about is Liberation of Kashmir and completion of Pakistan, with no further expansion to its borders.

I buy no propaganda and being a Pakistani, I know there are no expansionist designs and we as countrymen do not believe in capturing Afghanistan or any other part of India. Kashmir was Pakistan and it will unite Pakistan - that is it.

Last edited:
Ghazwa Hind!!! So what do you call that when Muslim ruled subcontinent for cenutries. Wasn't that ghazwa hind????

People like Zaid hamid has messed up the mind of some idiots. There are more muslims in india than Pakistan and they are increasing in greater number as conpared to hindus
No it was not...do some research.

Back
Top Bottom