What's new

India Pakistan Partition BBC Special Presentation

Sir you are spiting on the graves of the people murdered and raped and butchered to achieve freedom, if you can't respect that then you have no right to call yourself a Pakistani, if you wish to live in india, be my guest - it would be good riddance, we need Pakistanis who love the country, Pakistan love it or leave it - your choice.

Pakistan creator Jinnah announced brotherly relations with India after getting independence, so what category will he belonged???
Bengalis can also said that we got independence from ........, baluchis can say that.
So you dont want peace with India??? You want a war????
Being a Muslim, peace is my path...I want peace with India and alll...

If i were him, i would've report your post. There are Baloch in this very forum, if they found your posts they will thrash you bad bad. Balochs are patriotic Pakistanis & Indians like you only make propaganda on web. Pakistanis know about this cyber war.

It's so obvious isn't it, they think we can't see through their bs.

---------- Post added at 06:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 AM ----------

Pakistan creator Jinnah announced brotherly relations with India after getting independence, so what category will he belonged???
Bengalis can also said that we got independence from ........, baluchis can say that.
So you dont want peace with India??? You want a war????
Being a Muslim, peace is my path...I want peace with India and alll...

LoL The Quaid was the founder of Pakistan - no Pakistani would refer to him as Jinnah - and he wanted relations of sovereign equality and LoL if we were brothers what was the point of independence - keep it up false flagger.

we should have asked british to stay in our countries to help us learning english and science and technologies :D :P

There was no need for them to leave

Are you saying it is wrong for Pakistanis to learn English Language ?

And yet you write in English, probably went to an English School and would do anything to send your son to an English school and if you could afford it send him to UK or American college.

but you dont want ordinary Pakistani to learn English and move up in society.

That makes you a HYPOCRITE.

I think you are a confused young man.

Better you join talibaans they have same attitude like yours as whoever dont agree with their defintion of islam is kafir for them and whoever dont agree with your definition of patriotism is traitor :D:P

If you don't except the foundation of an independent Pakistani state you are a traitor in my book. Nuff said.

If i were him, i would've report your post. There are Baloch in this very forum, if they found your posts they will thrash you bad bad. Balochs are patriotic Pakistanis & Indians like you only make propaganda on web. Pakistanis know about this cyber war.

Common are you guys so dumb and crazy.
baluchis are loyals of Pakistan.
you are the ones who labelled others as traitors.

And yet you write in English, probably went to an English School and would do anything to send your son to an English school and if you could afford it send him to UK or American college.

but you dont want ordinary Pakistani to learn English and move up in society.

That makes you a HYPOCRITE.

i think you are a confused youndg man.

LoL confused is an understatement.

Better you join talibaans they have same attitude like yours as whoever dont agree with their defintion of islam is kafir for them and whoever dont agree with your definition of patriotism is traitor :D:P

Post reported.

BTW TTP or Indians or traitors who call Pakistanis Indians are all same.

well Divya ( Abu if it was so diffrent then people would have not been living in peace for centuries it were the politics of british which played the role. if the british would have controlled the kolkatta rights in the start itself there would have been no issues. it was only very late when Jinnah actually came up with the creation of Pakistan. Initially he himself did not wanted the partition. )
every one was living in peace till the time when Muslims we are the rulers don't forget when after 1000 years hindus came back in power they stop Muslims to doing their religious prayers for example (azan was banned, they are trying to convert muslims into hindus with power of sword hijab was banned , muslim cant sacrifice the cow , ) these kinds of things and yes Muhammad Ali Jinnah 1st tried that Muslims and Hindus shd fight for a common goal but when in 1935 hindus came in power , it opend they eyes of Muhammad Ali jinnah that muslims cant leve together this was the reason why Pakistan was made ..And InshAllah we live or we Die But Pakistanii was, is ,And InshAllah will be ,, and we are very happy with what we have we are not interested that pakistan and india should be a same country and bla bla Long live pakistan and May ALLAH subhan a wa talah bless Mr Muhammad ali jinnah for his struggle and love for this nation

You claim you are Pakistani and are willing to forgo independence LoL - pull the other one, it's got bells on it.

DONT GO OFFTOPIC, IT IS YOU WHO IS DUMB & CRAZY, OPEN A THREAD ABOUT BALOCHISTAN & BE READY TO BE THRASHED BY PATRIOTIC BALOCHS IN THIS FORUM.

I think you were too quick to judge me instaed of reading my posts..Go back and read rest of my post and then come back..i said that we need english but we can learn english without giving up our national language urdu and i was student of urdu medium school/college until my graduation :)

so your forefathers were living in subcontinent with hindus/sikhs/christians since when?

when islam was introduced in sub continent? what was their religion before islam?

Why the personal questions, you gonna propose to him or something :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom