What's new

India Pakistan Partition BBC Special Presentation

It is you who is terribly misinformed, before partition it was Urdu for Muslim of subcontinent & Hindi for Hindus & Sikhs of subcontinent.

Also today India has 2 official languages English & Hindi, not tamil or bengali. Just difference in Pakistan was English made an official language & Urdu national language. People who doesn't knew Urdu or have allergy with it could talk in English, same as today people who don't know Urdu can talk in English anywhere in Pakistan. Pakistan had later after 52 made Bengali as a national language too.

The official language of the Indian Union is Hindi with English as an additional language for official work; states in India can legislate their own official languages.[1] Neither the Constitution of India, nor any Indian law defines any national language.

All the states have their own official language.

It is you who is terribly misinformed, before partition it was Urdu for Muslim of subcontinent & Hindi for Hindus & Sikhs of subcontinent.

Wrong.

The muslims bengali, Tamils, Malayalees etc dont speak urdu. Enough with your hallucinations.

Urdu was a regional language just like any other - limited to North India and Deccan.

Also today India has 2 official languages English & Hindi, not tamil or bengali. Just difference in Pakistan was English made an official language & Urdu national language. People who doesn't knew Urdu or have allergy with it could talk in English, same as today people who don't know Urdu can talk in English anywhere in Pakistan. Pakistan had later after 52 made Bengali as a national language too.

India has 22 official languages. Every state can choose its own official language. National language stuff does not work in multi-lingual countries like Pak and India. Its only a recipe for disaster and if you dont know even after Bangladesh episode then I pity you.

I wholeheartedly agree that is the last thing in the world we need to happen/

---------- Post added at 05:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

You may have been indian, but I am not never have and never will be, well if you are a Pakistani - you are a traitor and no brother of mine. KEEP AWAY FROM ME.

mere bhai itna Ghussa...
mene jo bhi kaha hai wo mere grand father ki thinking thi.
Aligning with India is a treason????????
regrouping/ reclaiming india is a treason??????
Plz read my comments...

AND NO ONE HAVE A RIGHT TO CALL PAKISTANIS AS INDIANS, BEFORE OR AFTER PARTITION.

Dude this is taking it a bit far...Before partition they were known as Indians. But that is past and I think both of us dont want that now - more so on our part.

The official language of the Indian Union is Hindi with English as an additional language for official work; states in India can legislate their own official languages.[1] Neither the Constitution of India, nor any Indian law defines any national language.

All the states have their own official language.

So what am i saying? The official language of Pakistan is English, the National language of Pakistan is Urdu, whereas Provinces have their regionnal languages. Difference is India have Hindi as official & English too as official & no national language.

mere bhai itna Ghussa...
mene jo bhi kaha hai wo mere grand father ki thinking thi.
Aligning with India is a treason????????
regrouping/ reclaiming india is a treason??????
Plz read my comments...

Sir you are spiting on the graves of the people murdered and raped and butchered to achieve freedom, if you can't respect that then you have no right to call yourself a Pakistani, if you wish to live in india, be my guest - it would be good riddance, we need Pakistanis who love the country, Pakistan love it or leave it - your choice.

I call him a traitor and that is my right.

you called bengalis traitor, you called baluchis traitor and the list goes on and on??????
have you read my comments?
then plz tell me what makes you angry??

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

I call him a traitor and that is my right.

you called bengalis traitor, you called baluchis traitor and the list goes on and on??????

who give you this right to call another pakistani traitor simply because his opinions dont match with yours

LoL - I gave my self that right, and I repeat it, anyone questioning the independence and foundation of the Pakistani state is a traitor full stop.

---------- Post added at 05:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:57 AM ----------

If you like india so much, why don't you move their permanently - and please don't talk too me, The Baluchis who I know serve the country and would regard you a traitor too.

Dude this is taking it a bit far...Before partition they were known as Indians. But that is past and I think both of us dont want that now - more so on our part.

Sorry, we don't buy your theory. Better keep it for your kids. The truth we knows is there was no India, there were free states in subcontinent & subcontinent was just like middle east, after british arrival they make it all one country & name it British India(because of Indus river, flows in Pakistan). So we were never Indians nor will we be ever, Pakistan & India is as different as British & China.

india was never a nation it is a modern construct - it is a region - no sane right thinking Pakistani would ever dream of becoming part of the entity to the east.

Sorry, we don't buy your theory. Better keep it for your kids. The truth we knows is there was no India, there were free states in subcontinent & subcontinent was just like middle east, after british arrival they make it all one country & name it British India(because of Indus river, flows in Pakistan). So we were never Indians nor will we be ever, Pakistan & India is as different as British & China.

Duh whatever ....

If i were him, i would've report your post. There are Baloch in this very forum, if they found your posts they will thrash you bad bad. Balochs are patriotic Pakistanis & Indians like you only make propaganda on web. Pakistanis know about this cyber war.

Back
Top Bottom