What's new

India Pakistan Partition BBC Special Presentation

So what am i saying? The official language of Pakistan is English, the National language of Pakistan is Urdu, whereas Provinces have their regionnal languages. Difference is India have Hindi as official & English too as official & no national language.

What am saying is that there is no national language in India. And only the Central Government has Hindi and English as the official language.

The state governments have their own official languages. Meaning that they can do their official paper works and proceedings in their own languages like Marathi, Malyalam, Tamil, Kannada, Bangla, Telugu, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Nepali and so on.

Not the same in Pakistan as far as I know? Can the Punjab provincial government in Pakistan do their paperwork in Punjabi?

so your forefathers were living in subcontinent with hindus/sikhs/christians since when?

when islam was introduced in sub continent? what was their religion before islam?

My forefathers were living in Indepandant countries of Uttar Pradesh & Maharashtra & than came to Pakistan in 1947. I don't know what india vindia you are talking about.

My forefathers were living in Indepandant countries of Uttar Pradesh & Maharashtra & than came to Pakistan in 1947. I don't know what india vindia you are talking about.

:lol: Independent countries of Uttar Pradesh and Maharashtra?

You claim you are Pakistani and are willing to forgo independence LoL - pull the other one, it's got bells on it.
hahaha
when i said i forgone my independence???
post my comment in which i said that..
I said if and if and if unification/regrouping/reclaiming possible it should be done as same as the conquest of Mecca 8th Hijri, with mutual consent.
do you know what is the meaning of mutual consent???
the problem lies in your understanding of English...

where is uttar pardesh and Mahrashta now? lol

when your forefathers accepted islam?

Guys dont worry i just love playing with your emotional nerves :P

hahaha
when i said i forgone my independence???
post my comment in which i said that..
I said if and if and if unification possible it should be done with mutual consent.
do you know what is the meaning of mutual consent???
the problem lies in your understanding of English...

And I am saying that is impossible and will never happen - we didn't sacrifice millions of lives to achieve freedom, for fifth columnists like you to take it away, like I said you are free to migrate back to india, if you are really a Pakistani, bon voyage.

What am saying is that there is no national language in India. And only the Central Government has Hindi and English as the official language.

The state governments have their own official languages. Meaning that they can do their official paper works and proceedings in their own languages like Marathi, Malyalam, Tamil, Kannada, Bangla, Telugu, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Nepali and so on.

Not the same in Pakistan as far as I know? Can the Punjab provincial government in Pakistan do their paperwork in Punjabi?

Of course, but official correspondence is usually in Urdu or most likely to be in English.

I've met many Indians from Tamil nadu, Kerala, Gujarat, Punjab, Bengal & they had talked with me in Urdu which they were referring as hindi.

Why the personal questions, you gonna propose to him or something :cheesy:

now i wanna show him and you a mirrors who called others traitors becuase they are talking about living in areas where your forefathers lived for centuries :P I am disagree with those peopels who talk about union of indian and pakistan which dont seem logical to me after all this bloodshed in past but i will not go as rude as you to call them traitors..you guys need to grow up

MH and Uttar Pradesh were independent countries??? I thought it was British rule before, and after independence all the states came under Indian government except of Goa and Hyderabad .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom