What's new

India Pakistan Partition BBC Special Presentation

where is uttar pardesh and Mahrashta now? lol

when your forefathers accepted islam?

Guys dont worry i just love playing with your emotional nerves :P

Now they become part of India same as Sindh & Balochistan became part of Pakistan.

---------- Post added at 09:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 PM ----------

MH and Uttar Pradesh were independent countries??? I thought it was British rule before, and after independence all the states came under Indian government except of Goa and Hyderabad .

Before British rule all states were free, even Sindh, Balochistan etc were free.

:rofl: :rofl:

Priceless.
Mr Ks is there any independent maharashtra and UP countries exist before 1947. if there is any plz provide some details of it, may be i am living in mars...

I've met many Indians from Tamil nadu, Kerala, Gujarat, Punjab, Bengal & they had talked with me in Urdu which they were referring as hindi.

Lol, South Indians don't even bother learning Hindi and you claim most speak "urdu"? Buddy, it seems to me you don't know your language well enough. :P I can tell, 'cause I am a south Indian and lived abroad most of my life.

now i wanna show him and you a mirrors who called others traitors becuase they are talking about living in areas where your forefathers lived for centuries :P I am disagree with those peopels who talk about union of indian and paksiatn which dont seem logical to me but i will not go as rude as you to call them traitors..you guys need to grow up

I speak plainly Mr Raja - when you will hold your comrades in your arms - as their last breath leaves their body, for Pakistan - then you will know what I am talking about.

now i wanna show him and you a mirrors who called others traitors becuase they are talking about living in areas where your forefathers lived for centuries :P I am disagree with those peopels who talk about union of indian and paksiatn which dont seem logical to me but i will not go as rude as you to call them traitors..you guys need to grow up

So you telling me that if i call you suppose a monkey(no offense, if it hurt any one sentiment i will delete this) so you won't go rude because it is said in history that human evolved from monkeys.

How can anyone dare to call us Pakistanis as Indians.:hitwall:

I've met many Indians from Tamil nadu, Kerala, Gujarat, Punjab, Bengal & they had talked with me in Urdu which they were referring as hindi.

Everyone knows a little bit(sentence or two) of Hindi.

Doesn't make it their language.

Mr Ks is there any independent maharashtra and UP countries exist before 1947. if there is any plz provide some details of it, may be i am living in mars...

Oh please...I am too stunned to react..Dont worry I tried googling it and even google is confused.

I speak plainly Mr Raja - when you will hold your comrades in your arms - as their last breath leaves their body, for Pakistan

Well, apparently, you haven't....lol.

Lol, South Indians don't even bother learning Hindi and you claim most speak "urdu"? Buddy, it seems to me you don't know your language well enough. :P I can tell, 'cause I am a south Indian and lived abroad most of my life.

Seems you have comprehending problems, i said that they talked in Urdu but they call it Hindi, later i learned that Hindi was similar to Urdu.

---------- Post added at 09:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:27 PM ----------

Everyone knows a little bit(sentence or two) of Hindi.

Doesn't make it their language.

Not a sentence or two, they were talking as good as me.

Yeah, my mom is from kerala, before marriage she didn't know a single word of hindi, it was either Malayalam, and a bit of Marathi and English. But other than that no hindi and definitely not Urdu. Same goes for my grandparents all states go by their own local language first MH goes with Marathi, and so on.

Dude enough of your bullshitting.

Im a South Indian and I know that except the Hyderabadi Muslims no one speaks Urdu.

Just stop it. Your posts are getting crazy with each passing one.

I know right....lol these guys have no clue....:P

Oh please...I am too stunned to react..Dont worry I tried googling it and even google is confused.

I did the same thing lol, and nothing showed up except of bunch of old names of previous kings, and divided kingdoms.

Dude enough of your bullshitting.

Im a South Indian and I know that except the Hyderabadi Muslims no one speaks Urdu. We have 5 beautiful languages and none of them is Urdu.

Just stop it. Your posts are getting crazy with each passing one.

Shut up, if you have problems with my posts, simply don't bother to reply & leave the thread. You can't troll or offend anyone. Already your post comes under personnal attack violation.

Back
Top Bottom