What's new

India-Pakistan: Can We Ever Be Friends?

Dreaming of Peace is useless until Kashmir Issue is not solved.

TBH most of the Pakistani people (& some Indians too) wants peace but not on the price of IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. The problem with india is that they have made Kashmir a matter of nonsense ego & pride & never thought rationally...just think about it if there was no Kashmir issue there would be massive resources for Pakistan & India to pull their people out of poverty. Even today ball is in indian court & they can bring peace to the region by giving Kashmiris right of self determination.

Apparently, in addition you carry out bomb blasts, attack our military offices and kill our panchayat members. And you say its not backed by anyone? Jeez people can be so selective. Don't let your hate encompass a thing called logic.

Cool story... although no proof..

But supporting BLA etc is reality.. isnt it?

Again what' your problem with the number of troops. Its our territory we can do whatever we want. I fail to see how is that a problem to you? The comparison you made is irrelevant. Are you that dumb you don't realize the difference in terrain?

Your territory? lol yeah right.. do the kashmiri give a damn abt u?

As for terrain... Afghanistan is much harder than the small isolated IOK.. india onone side.. LOC on the other..

Back to the numbers thing : why is it causing you so much trouble? Is it because your plans are failing?

Lol.. thts not what Kashmiris think.. you cant even hoist ur flag for some movie at a university..
Go scream at top of your voice. Would it change the reality? You have done everything but still you failed and lost a part of your country.

Every day has its day... u had it in 71... Take a look at IOK... looks like another day wont be a reality ever..
I please request you to carry on and see history repeating itself in form of a new country being formed by the name of Balochistan.

Moron.. im a Baluch.. hell there are several on this very forum... while the kashmiris here dnt even give a ... abt u or ur country!?!

Also how is history going to repeat itself? wake up sunny... see the ground realities... also dnt talk abt history or u will end up getting ... for another 1000 years..

Cool story... although no proof..
But supporting BLA etc is reality.. isnt it?

You think so? Well on a personal note i want India to do what it can to liberate Baloch people from the forced occupation of pakistani forces. Right now i can't find any proof of any involvement of India in Balochistan. If you have proof please knock the doors of International Court.

Your territory? lol yeah right.. do the kashmiri give a damn abt u?

As i said before your hate doesn't allow you to think rationally and logically. A few sporadic instances backed by foreign elements does not represent the view of the people of India. If that had been we would not see the numbers coming up to join Army. But you won't believe since you might not able be able to sleep!

Lol.. thts not what Kashmiris think.. you cant even hoist ur flag for some movie at a university
Fool, its getting boring now. Since when sporadic instances became the sentiment of any populace of any nation? Pakistanis and logic are two poles apart.

Every day has its day... u had it in 71... Take a look at IOK... looks like another day wont be a reality ever..

See i appreciate you accepting the humiliation your forces got in 71. What is the one thing we learn from history? THAT we never learn from history. In case of pakistan this is so true. You would be lucky to see your nation not getting split up. Reality is there for you to see - You can hardly control Karachi and come up with these kind of posts. Smell the coffee MR Fighter.

Moron.. im a Baluch.. hell there are several on this very forum... while the kashmiris here dnt even give a ... abt u or ur country!?!
Also how is history going to repeat itself? wake up sunny... see the ground realities... also dnt talk abt history or u will end up getting ... for another 1000 years..

Fool, You realize you owe a big thank to all the powers who are working towards liberation of Baluchistan. Soon you would be liberated and you owe a thanks to India as you claim Indian involvement. However choice is yours be in pakistan or smell freedom in Baluchistan.

As for history : Please you heard of a country which has a airforce but does not respond to raids and drone strikes inside the country which it is bound to protect? But then again we know how History is distorted in pakistani books.

You think so? Well on a personal note i want India to do what it can to liberate Baloch people from the forced occupation of pakistani forces. Right now i can't find any proof of any involvement of India in Balochistan. If you have proof please knock the doors of International Court.

As i said before your hate doesn't allow you to think rationally and logically. A few sporadic instances backed by foreign elements does not represent the view of the people of India. If that had been we would not see the numbers coming up to join Army. But you won't believe since you might not able be able to sleep!

Fool, its getting boring now. Since when sporadic instances became the sentiment of any populace of any nation? Pakistanis and logic are two poles apart.

See i appreciate you accepting the humiliation your forces got in 71. What is the one thing we learn from history? THAT we never learn from history. In case of pakistan this is so true. You would be lucky to see your nation not getting split up. Reality is there for you to see - You can hardly control Karachi and come up with these kind of posts. Smell the coffee MR Fighter.

Fool, You realize you owe a big thank to all the powers who are working towards liberation of Baluchistan. Soon you would be liberated and you owe a thanks to India as you claim Indian involvement. However choice is yours be in pakistan or smell freedom in Baluchistan.

As for history : Please you heard of a country which has a airforce but does not respond to raids and drone strikes inside the country which it is bound to protect? But then again we know how History is distorted in pakistani books.

Sorry story... bet most of ur salary is spent on tampons.. :rofl:

TBH most of the Pakistani people (& some Indians too) wants peace but not on the price of IOK/Maqbooza Kashmir. The problem with india is that they have made Kashmir a matter of nonsense ego & pride & never thought rationally...just think about it if there was no Kashmir issue there would be massive resources for Pakistan & India to pull their people out of poverty. Even today ball is in indian court & they can bring peace to the region by giving Kashmiris right of self determination.
India is considered existential threat to pakistan, a kashmir in pakistan would not have changed that. Bangladesh would have happened anyway.
Ball is in pakistan's court, status quo suits us.

Never.

India is considered existential threat to pakistan, a kashmir in pakistan would not have changed that.

Remember Jinnah(R.A), he said he wish to see Pakistan & India living like US & Canada...both feeling the pain of each other & helping each other in time of need. So yes it would've change the scenario.

Bangladesh would have happened anyway.

Bangladesh was not originally part of Pakistan to begin with, it should've happen peacefully before 14th August 1947.

Ball is in pakistan's court, status quo suits us.

By "Us" what do you mean? Pakistan's demand is to give Kashmiris right of self determination, it will be them to decide the fate of their lands not Pakistan or India...they will be the one to choose Pakistan, Status quo, Independence or India.

Okay...now sleep well.

Remember Jinnah(R.A), he said he wish to see Pakistan & India living like US & Canada...both feeling the pain of each other & helping each other in time of need. So yes it would've change the scenario.

Bangladesh was not originally part of Pakistan to begin with, it should've happen peacefully before 14th August 1947.

By "Us" what do you mean? Pakistan's demand is to give Kashmiris right of self determination, it will be them to decide the fate of their lands not Pakistan or India...they will be the one to choose Pakistan, Status quo, Independence or India.

Okay...now sleep well.
right, so why do you think kashmir is hindrance to peace between India and pakistan? Is balochistan a hindrance between India and pakistan? no, because we dont have any claim.
If kashmir is to be decided by kashmiri, let them struggle, you might give moral support (and we will to baloch as quid pro quo) but that should not really make us enemies?

@American Pakistani I refrain from discussing Kashmir Issue, I've seen in couple of your posts, you've mentioned 'Right of Self Determination for Kashmiris'. Do you know why the option of Independence for Kashmir was not including in 1948 UN Resolution?

right, so why do you think kashmir is hindrance to peace between India and pakistan? Is balochistan a hindrance between India and pakistan? no, because we dont have any claim.
If kashmir is to be decided by kashmiri, let them struggle, you might give moral support (and we will to baloch as quid pro quo) but that should not really make us enemies?

Wrong example. You got nothing to do with Balochistan. Kashmir is disputed territory between Pakistan & india unlike Balochistan, Khalistan, Assam, Nagaland, Tripura, South Tibet, Tamil addu, etc etc. You guys talking about Balochistan is like if Pakistan start talking about Maharatra, Gujarat, etc which are legally part of india. So i expect you to keep those Balochistan, Maharatra, Gujarat, Khalistan, Assam, Nagaland, Tripura, South Tibet, Tamil addu, etc etc away unless you have your trolling mode on.

@American Pakistani I refrain from discussing Kashmir Issue, I've seen in couple of your posts, you've mentioned 'Right of Self Determination for Kashmiris'. Do you know why the option of Independence for Kashmir was not including in 1948 UN Resolution?

Because both Pakistan & India claims the territory.

Wrong example. You got nothing to do with Balochistan. Kashmir is disputed territory between Pakistan & india unlike Balochistan, Khalistan, Assam, Nagaland, Tripura, South Tibet, Tamil addu, etc etc. You guys talking about Balochistan is like if Pakistan start talking about Maharatra, Gujarat, etc which are legally part of india. So i expect you to keep those Balochistan, Maharatra, Gujarat, Khalistan, Assam, Nagaland, Tripura, South Tibet, Tamil addu, etc etc away unless you have your trolling mode on.

you will never get kashmir. we're planning to remove article 370 and after that it would be our permanent state..

fk UN and plebicite

Thanks @OrionHunter for your thoughts. Views expressed by yourself are a friendly perspective from across the border. It does not quite justice to us, as is expected. Pakistan has legitimate concerns that must be addressed. I can not give a detailed response at this time, but let me just say that it is my considered opinion that India needs to show big-heartedness by rising above 70 year old rhetoric.

We can be friends, and no our army is not an issue as such. There is a big peace constituency in Pakistan and slowly we can try to change our relations. We need small irreversible steps and build confidence. It was not always like this. Neither should it stay this way.

Gotta go.

so either agree that you got claim on kashmir and its a hindrance to peace, or say its between you and kashmir and we just support their moral right. The first one will make us enemy (competing for same resource) and second one does not.
I said in the same post that we dont have any claim on balochistan and hence it can never be a reason for enemity between us.
We got nothing to do with palestine, but we supported them since 60s. It does not make israel our enemy.

Back
Top Bottom