What's new

India-Pakistan: Can We Ever Be Friends?

Correction : My Lollipop called Kashmir ! :smitten:

Yes...yes @Flamingo & you are allowed to visit every now & then as well but your abnormally large bodies with layers of flab coming out of every nook & cranny of your sarees, which are incidentally two sizes two small, cause most of the road network to get worn out much before time so I'm gonna have to put a cap on your visits to one every decade ! :)

Kashmir is Akhand Part of Akhand Bharat and I can visit there anytime, as per my WISH. :eek:

Everyone on PDF know's you are as fat as Hippopotamus, so you don't need to enlighten us about your Looks. :o:

@Armstrong :yay::omghaha::woot:

depositphotos_5787949-Cartoon-Hippopotamus.jpg

Kashmir is Akhand Part of Akhand Bharat and I can visit there anytime, as per my WISH. :eek:
ME TOO....:raise:
I'll join you when you plan your trip to Azad Kashmir

Azad Kashmir is kashmir afterall....so what if now it has to add a "Pakistan" to its name.

NO.
Haven't we had enough trouble already? You cannot be friends with a country which seeks to bleed our nation with thousand cuts. YES PEACE AT LC IS NEEDED. But that should be it. I don't want these pakistanis to come to my land and work in our industry. Its a shame that we allow such people to come to our country. They should be thrown at once. Good riddance from IPL atleast.

Bhad man jaye Aman ke asha.

NO.
Haven't we had enough trouble already? You cannot be friends with a country which seeks to bleed our nation with thousand cuts. YES PEACE AT LC IS NEEDED. But that should be it. I don't want these pakistanis to come to my land and work in our industry. Its a shame that we allow such people to come to our country. They should be thrown at once. Good riddance from IPL atleast.

Bhad man jaye Aman ke asha.
Same thinking. double fkin ditto!

The poor & hapless "Husband class" is always oppressed! And there is nobody to understand our pain!! :cray:
@levina
No, You people are actually plain parasites who fill their lust on other peoples hard time spent:coffee:
man...u r angry...
but well whts d point of discussion..u made ur pov clear through first few posts.i.e. no kasmir no frnd..yes.
so my man..chill..its sunday.dont like d lite stuff thn go spend some quality time wid someone who will appreciate it...well just my thought though..

ME TOO....:raise:
I'll join you when you plan your trip to Azad Kashmir

Azad Kashmir is kashmir afterall....so what if now it has to add a Pakistan to its name.

Insha Allah!!! We'll soon Liberate Azad Kashmir:devil:

PS: I'm visiting Kashmir during Christmas Time, You are invited.

@Armstrong I'll post pictures of Gulmarg covered in 'SNOW' to make your envy :cray:

Last edited:
Aap chooo*iye hai , if you think India Pakistan cant be friends . Today my best friend is a Pakistani whom I met in Italy . I feel people to people contact is the best way to realise that there is so much love and common between the cultural values of both the countries .
KEEP CALM & OPEN UP .

You forgot Mumbai? You forgot Parliament? Its this very nature of Indians that makes us weak. You can be friends with whoever you want but don't you tell others what we should do. There are many things which are common but don't forget they are a nation whose sole objective is to hurt India. I can't forget easily what they did in Mumbai. Hence no way i want my country to have soft corner for such a nation.

You forgot Mumbai? You forgot Parliament? Its this very nature of Indians that makes us weak. You can be friends with whoever you want but don't you tell others what we should do. There are many things which are common but don't forget they are a nation whose sole objective is to hurt India. I can't forget easily what they did in Mumbai. Hence no way i want my country to have soft corner for such a nation.
are you implying all pakistanis were involved in mumbai attack?
It does not matter whether we are common or not, at personal level you can chose whoever you want to be your friend.

If I had a dime for every one of these self-righteous exclamations ! :lazy2:

But there can be no friendship with India till @levina stops treating her Husband as her slave - That poor fellow - my Bro - has to wake up at 3 in the morning just because that Fat Indian Cow needs some tea ! :sad:

Holy Cow!!!!Every morning 3AM?!:o:

:pakistan:

are you implying all pakistanis were involved in mumbai attack?
It does not matter whether we are common or not, at personal level you can chose whoever you want to be your friend.

I knew someone would bring this up. I did not imply that anywhere what i meant was those cowrads came from pakistan and for me that makes me hate pakistan more and more. Who gives a shit about a common man anyway? Do we really have the time and motive to understand what a common man in pakistan is? NO. What you see from your eyes you react to it. And what do you see when you look at pakistan?

You can but i just meant don't give a way to others as to how things can become better.

I knew someone would bring this up. I did not imply that anywhere what i meant was those cowrads came from pakistan and for me that makes me hate pakistan more and more. Who gives a shit about a common man anyway? Do we really have the time and motive to understand what a common man in pakistan is? NO. What you see from your eyes you react to it. And what do you see when you look at pakistan?

You can but i just meant don't give a way to others as to how things can become better.
nobody is asking you to go around hugging pakistanis.. but please understand some want to and its their personal freedom to do so.

Back
Top Bottom