What's new

India-Pakistan: Can We Ever Be Friends?

No nooo:disagree:

We are here to prove a point.....and that is Indians and Pakistanis can be virtual friends atleast....:devil:
by derailing a decent threat into a hippo-cow-husband-wife centric thread

keep ur spamming gang away! !!!!!!

The only way to have peace in the sub continent is for India to become more and more powerful. With growing power differentials between India and Pakistan, Pakistan will see peace as the only option left for it to pursue.

Or Pakistan grows more and more insecure.

And I can sympathise with the Pakistanis on this one.

by derailing a decent threat into a hippo-cow-husband-wife centric thread

keep ur spamming gang away! !!!!!!

Spam gang??
@Armstrong @DRAY did you hear that??now we have a name too.:devil:

Thanks KILL THE ENEMY...you made me senti.
:cray:

But hey i see we're still discussing India-Pakistan....so chill buddy nobody is snatching your lollipop.
hall-candy2-smiley.gif

The issue between India and Pakistan is just the same.......a lollipop called Kashmir

Kashmir is an integral part of India.

Pakistan and China are enjoying in our piece of land. Azad Kashmir and COK

Spam gang??

But hey i see we're still discussing India-Pakistan....so chill buddy nobody is snatching your lollipop.
hall-candy2-smiley.gif

The issue between India and Pakistan is just the same.......a lollipop called Kashmir

Correction : My Lollipop called Kashmir ! :smitten:

Yes...yes @Flamingo & you are allowed to visit every now & then as well but your abnormally large bodies with layers of flab coming out of every nook & cranny of your sarees, which are incidentally two sizes two small, cause most of the road network to get worn out much before time so I'm gonna have to put a cap on your visits to one every decade ! :)

Spam gang??

hall-candy2-smiley.gif

No, You people are actually plain parasites who fill their lust on other peoples hard time spent:coffee:

Correction : My Lollipop called Kashmir ! :smitten:

Yes...yes @Flamingo & you are allowed to visit every now & then as well but your abnormally large bodies with layers of flab coming out of every nook & cranny of your sarees, which are incidentally two sizes two small, cause most of the road network to get worn out much before time so I'm gonna have to put a cap on your visits to one every decade ! :)

Huh. I run into you on this thread

No, You people are actually plain parasites who fill their lust on other peoples hard time spent:coffee:

Your post does not make me any sense.

However, if you have said that about Indian and Pakistani politicians I would say it is a prescient observation although too obvious.

I would not like to see Pakistan as an enemy.I could not care less if they were friends either.All I want is Pakistan to stop supporting terrorists.

Kashmir is an integral part of India.

Pakistan and China are enjoying in our piece of land. Azad Kashmir and COK

Fine....Kashmir is an issue.Theres so much to say if we touch that topic....but all that will lead us nowhere.

The only solution would be to just forget the past and move on,like Japan and US did after WWII

Back
Top Bottom