What's new

India-Pakistan: Can We Ever Be Friends?

Who knows what the future holds! But it looks difficult considering the present situation.

@Armstrong
aap-dude-hai-Most-humorous-fan-page-on-facebook-125x125.jpg

If I had a dime for every one of these self-righteous exclamations ! :lazy2:

But there can be no friendship with India till @levina stops treating her Husband as her slave - That poor fellow - my Bro - has to wake up at 3 in the morning just because that Fat Indian Cow needs some tea ! :sad:

The poor & hapless "Husband class" is always oppressed! And there is nobody to understand our pain!! :cray:
@levina

The poor & hapless "Husband class" is always oppressed! And there is nobody to understand our pain!! :cray:
@levina

I hear that @OrionHunter despite being the Terminator's First Cousin gets routinely hit by a spanner or a hammer every time he says no to Bhabi Terminatoriiii when she asks for a foot massage ! :whistle:

@Armstrong
Another serious discussion being ruined for the lust of useless thnks buttons....keep it up buddy....makes them in 6 digits:tdown:

We were, we are and we will remain Enemies. Period...:whistle:

More than that......The Subcontinent is just like A scabbard, it could only hold one sword at a time naturally so both of our countries striving for that feet at their own domain!

As individuals, Yes.. As nations, Never...
There are no permanent friends and enemies in international relations, only permanent national interests. India's and Pakistan's permanent national interests don't converge..

The only way to have peace in the sub continent is for India to become more and more powerful. With growing power differentials between India and Pakistan, Pakistan will see peace as the only option left for it to pursue.

I am going to put aside the cynicism and realpolitik to say. I hope so.

A fella can dream right? I am sick and tired of the hate though. And I immensely respect a lot of Pakistani posters here who are reasonable and rational.

you also have the jingoists on the Indian side too.

Hand over the power to Sharabis on the both side, Nazare ni laate ta dassiyo !!!!
Till then suffer with the Manmohan shaarif !!!!

@Armstrong
Another serious discussion being ruined for the lust of useless thnks buttons....keep it up buddy....makes them in 6 digits:tdown:

Thank You ! :D

There was nothing 'serious' about the discussion to begin with seeing that :

(a) it has already been discussed to death !

(b) there hardly is a discussion when one assumes themselves to be the Holy Dove & the other Evil Incarnate !

Back
Top Bottom