India-Pakistan begin Indus water talks in New Delhi

Status
Not open for further replies.

manga

Reaction score
Country
India
March 23, 2021 10:40

A seven-member Pakistani delegation led by the countrys Indus Commissioner Syed Muhammad Meher Ali Shah began the annual Permanent Indus Commission meeting with his Indian counterpart, an official said.

The Indian delegation is being led by PK Saxena who will be joined by his advisors from the Central Water Commission, the Central Electricity Authority and the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation.

The Indus Water Treaty warrants the two commissioners to meet at least once a year, alternately in India and Pakistan.

However, the last years meeting scheduled to be held New Delhi in March was cancelled, a first since the Treaty came into being, in view of the coronavirus pandemic.

This years meeting will be the first between the two commissioners after the August 2019 nullification of the operative provisions of Article 370 that gave special status to the state of Jammu and Kashmir. The erstwhile state was also carved into two union territories Ladakh and Jammu and Kashmir.

India has since cleared several hydropower projects for the region.

Pakistanis are our blood brothers.

It's why we have never crossed a line or gone mongol in any war with them.

It's why they will always have water to drink and grow food to eat.

But on our terms.

We've earned it. And deserve it by right ....

Cheers, Doc

But on our terms.

We've earned it. And deserve it by right ....

Cheers, Doc

Gone mongol? Look at urself, u come from an annihilated stoneage religion and talk tall on hindu crap? Lolz shove ur terms up ur ***, we live by our terms and we have been doing so for centuries. Rats like u suffering from inferiority complex can live in an imaginary world, reality is too harsh for u to face.
I guess this butthurt hindu chamcha needs to be banned permanently, he thinks he is smart but is a total moron.

WRX

But on our terms.

LWe've earned it. And deserve it by right ....

Cheers, Doc
What are your terms? You signed the indua water treaty, wasn't that on your terms? And even if for once we believe that it was not a good deal for you then its like saying that you yourself signed a bad deal and now you're crying over it. Thats just so dumb.
2. And your bullying behavior will work on nepal Bhutan Lanka, might work on Bangladesh but it has never worked on pak and will never work. You've actually gone full mangol on us don't you remember how mercilessly people were butchered during partition what the **** was that if not going full mangol?. But You cant go full mangol now or else you'll get a frekin tactical nuke on your face. You people think you're so humble that pak is living and thriving because you let us exist then guess what you aint that good, take out the warheads from Pak and tomorrow Your forces will be standing on the border with full force to invade and you know it. If you've earned it that we've earned more then you. Cheers!!.

WRX

What are your terms? You signed the indua water treaty, wasn't that on your terms? And even if for once we believe that it was not a good deal for you then its like saying that you yourself signed a bad deal and now you're crying over it. Thats just so dumb.
2. And your bullying behavior will work on nepal Bhutan Lanka, might work on Bangladesh but it has never worked on pak and will never work. You've actually gone full mangol on us don't you remember how mercilessly people were butchered during partition what the **** was that if not going full mangol?. But You cant go full mangol now or else you'll get a frekin tactical nuke on your face. You people think you're so humble that pak is living and thriving because you let us exist then guess what you aint that good, take out the warheads from Pak and tomorrow Your forces will be standing on the border with full force to invade and you know it. If you've earned it that we've earned more then you. Cheers!!.

Chill man.

I've said it many times on PDF over 10 years.

Except for some nasty nasty stuff like Saurav Kalia and the beheadings, most encounters between our forces have been very controlled.

We've never gone mongol on each other's civilian populations ever.

Our wars have been short sharp and limited.

These are all signs of two populations that cannot and will not go full hutu tootsie on each other.

Cheers, Doc

Chill man.

I've said it many times on PDF over 10 years.

Except for some nasty nasty stuff like Saurav Kalia and the beheadings, most encounters between our forces have been very controlled.

We've never gone mongol on each other's civilian populations ever.

Our wars have been short sharp and limited.

These are all signs of two populations that cannot and will not go full hutu tootsie on each other.

Cheers, Doc
1. Man i respect your opinion on many posts also support them on some but not on this one for many reasons. But on the point of going Mongol, one 100000 women raped during partition, BCC quotes minimum 1million dead most sources claim 2million dead. Tell me if this is not going mongol then what is.
2. Also you know that india's bullying has never taken serious by Pakistanis so why do you think that it'll be taken seriously now?. There will never be "ON OUR TERMS" or "ON YOUR TERMS" it will always be mutually agreed. With pak and even china this is the way to go.
we should divert some of it Haryana
Then pak will divert most of its forces towards you which arr deployed towards western side. Go on be the aggressor.

1. Man i respect your opinion on many posts also support them on some but not on this one for many reasons. But on the point of going Mongol, one 100000 women raped during partition, BCC quotes minimum 1million dead most sources claim 2million dead. Tell me if this is not going mongol then what is.
2. Also you know that india's bullying has never taken serious by Pakistanis so why do you think that it'll be taken seriously now?. There will never be "ON OUR TERMS" or "ON YOUR TERMS" it will always be mutually agreed. With pak and even china this is the way to go.

Then pak will divert most of its forces towards you which arr deployed towards western side. Go on be the aggressor.

Looking at our population, even the 400 million at the time of Partition, trust me the amount of killing that happened was nothing compared to total war that places like Europe have seen.

There is a term for that.

Tokhme jaan from Iran used to use it often.

Meat grinders.

Trust me, we have never come close to that.

Cheers, Doc

your general is looking for peace

your general is looking for peace
1. Actually its you who's looking for peace.
2. That peace will go into the dustbin the day you'll start building those PROPOSED hydropower dams.
Edit: you should also know that you seek peace with enemy and not with friends.

1. Actually its you who's looking for peace.
2. That peace will go into the dustbin the day you'll start building those PROPOSED hydropower dams.
Edit: you should also know that you seek peace with enemy and not with friends.

We always looks for peace, we dont believe in war. That being said the dams will happen and you wont be able to do anything about it. We will use our share of the water, maybe a little bit more, who will notice? anyway your share anyway goes into the sea/ocean.

We always looks for peace, we dont believe in war. That being said the dams will happen and you wont be able to do anything about it. We will use our share of the water, maybe a little bit more, who will notice? anyway your share anyway goes into the sea/ocean.
So you were looking for peace on 26th feb by taking cover of the night like a bunch of filthy hyenas? Did you find peace after dropping bombs on an open field and running like cowards? Looks like your peace was only short-lived and we all know what happened the next day. Also you were also deploying prithvi ballistic missiles in Rajasthan for peaceful purposes right? You are one of the most uninformed person, but most indians are so yeah disappointed but not surprised.
2. Also what the **** was your serving navel officer doing in balochistan? Planting olive trees instead of bombs? Does this looks like peace to you? You see i can quote like thousands of examples like these.
3. This bullying of you got you kicked so hard in the balls by the Chinese. Bullying has never worked with pak and will never work in the future. Go on keep dreaming of building dams. Anything that helps you sleep peacefully. Cheers!!

s why they will always have water to drink and grow food to eat

The reason why we still have water to drink is because you can not stop the flow in our rivers "ALL AT ONCE". But it doesn't mean you are not trying. The under construction and proposed dams in Kashmir alone give us an idea what India is upto. You (India) want to shift the river which is flowing since thousands of years. And you are doing so. Slowly, because you lack the pace.

Plus we will have monsoon and water cycle to somehow support us even if India stop 100% of water. Let me remind you Pakistan also have plenty of catchment areas of existing rivers and dams. We will suffer but we will remain alive and we will EXIST.

It's why they will always have water to drink and grow food to eat

You see, in above post by "we" you mean India. But when you were confronted. You changed your statement. Or maybe clarified your mistake and said this.

We've never gone mongol on each other's civilian populations ever

Here "we" mean Pak and India. Which is a more accurate statement and I agree with you on this. Society should develop moral standards. Standards where it's not always us Vs them but right Vs wrong, life Vs death, peace Vs war, infrastructure Vs weapons. We should always support the first in the Vs game.

Last edited:
There is a thread running. Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom