What's new

India Number 1 (Bangladesh Praised by WHO)

How is it related to Subcontinent.

IN that way every incident in some other corner of the world can be somehow related to other region but the question is is it actually material to do so with our Subcontinent?

Either u dont understand Subcontinent as a whole or U dont understand Modi. :)

How is it related to Subcontinent.

IN that way every incident in some other corner of the world can be somehow related to other region but the question is is it actually material to do so with our Subcontinent?

Either u dont understand Subcontinent as a whole or U dont understand Modi. :)
Umm...I was actually meaning the reverse.....I think this is a natural process of lebensraum going on from the Bangladeshi side!

Umm...I was actually meaning the reverse.....I think this is a natural process of lebensraum going on from the Bangladeshi side!
Ha Ha. Its hilarious. For Lebensraum u need to pole vault? Wow. And they expect no retaliation? I mean, am I missing some meinung von dir oder U actually meant it? :D

**** you assholes, there is nothing better than shitting open air. Heaven over your head, the world under you and the cool breeze along.

To enjoy all those, all you have to do is sitting, not shitting.

Ha Ha. Its hilarious. For Lebensraum u need to pole vault? Wow. And they expect no retaliation? I mean, am I missing some meinung von dir oder U actually meant it? :D
Well lebensraum was hitler's idea about annexing other countries to form a different country(third reich)....he used military strength......this case is different....I do not think Bangladesh or India or Pakistan is going to have the same maps as they do now 200 years later......this process is natural and not forced(like the actual lebensraum)......this 'natural lebensraum' or whatever you call it will be one of the many factors that will change the Sub-continent.....if you look at history you'll see that this region has never been stable in maintaining political maps!

Well lebensraum was hitler's idea about annexing other countries to form a different country(third reich)....he used military strength......this case is different....I do not think Bangladesh or India or Pakistan is going to have the same maps as they do now 200 years later......this process is natural and not forced(like the actual lebensraum)......this 'natural lebensraum' or whatever you call it will be one of the many factors that will change the Sub-continent.....if you look at history you'll see that this region has never been stable in maintaining political maps!
Well u quoing a very factual aspect of History but u dint understand the reasons behind it. U focussed on symptoms only.

The reason why maps changed was coz of Monarchy and Regionalism.

Today world has become global. Changing maps will only lead to events of 1914 and 1939. And I dont think World is ready for another attempt seeing the consequences.

I dont say thats immpossible but definitely wud say Highly immpossible.

Well u quoing a very factual aspect of History but u dint understand the reasons behind it. U focussed on symptoms only.

The reason why maps changed was coz of Monarchy and Regionalism.

Today world has become global. Changing maps will only lead to events of 1914 and 1939. And I dont think World is ready for another attempt seeing the consequences.

I dont say thats immpossible but definitely wud say Highly immpossible.

Well you can blame monarchy and regionalism(and you won't be wrong)....but the world started globalizing after the WW2(that's when this place got its most recent map).....and right after that see how many times this place changed its map(Kashmir,Bangladesh) in such a short time......and look at Crimea....both military strength and demographics played a key role there.....so I wouldn't rule out another change....maybe it won't be as radical as it was before.....but I think it will happen slowly!

Well you can blame monarchy and regionalism(and you won't be wrong)....but the world started globalizing after the WW2(that's when this place got its most recent map).....and right after that see how many times this place changed its map(Kashmir,Bangladesh) in such a short time......and look at Crimea....both military strength and demographics played a key role there.....so I wouldn't rule out another change....maybe it won't be as radical as it was before.....but I think it will happen slowly!
Post WW2 things happened coz World wasnt globalised. Globallization infact started in 21st century.

Crimea is not even equal to a City status. Look at its size. If u mean cities been overtaken mean changing Maps then its a different story altogether.

yeah dude but still better than 'terrorist' tag. LOLs

Terrorist tag is recent and can be removed within a decade of normalancy but Bow down to teenager and being ruled by minority is something that you will always carry with yourself till eternity

apart from being "Ghareeb Log"

The problem is the attitude of people in rural India especially in Eastern India.

As the article suggests people in rural India , defecating in the open while holding a mobile phone is not an uncommon sight. This is the crazy attitude. They can afford it, but choose not to have a toilet.

Anyway, it's less than 50 % according to WHO now. Congress govt. has been an utter failure in this regard. Hopefully, Modi govt. will do something about it at a war footing.

I think they should make it a crime to defecate in open. Only then will these village bumpkins get in line.

This is imagination Chodibokuna :haha::haha::haha:

artworks-000028789411-zizl8e-crop.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
abcd.jpg

Back
Top Bottom