What's new

India Number 1 (Bangladesh Praised by WHO)

Couldn't agree with you more mate. This is indeed a shitty problem.

Translate ?

Bro you don't worry about translation worry about defecation
Couldn't agree with you more mate. This is indeed a shitty problem.

Translate ?

Dont worry about translation, defecation is a serious problem that needs to be tackled

My friend works for betterment of people in North Eastern areas and he built houses toilets for people. A week later all the pipes and fitting were stolen and people used tolets as stores.

These idiots we got will never realise anything.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

If you meant North East India then I am highly surprised. There would very few, if any at all who defecate in the open in North East India. North East India may be poor economically but socially generally ahead of many places in India. The worst offender of open defecation would be UP and Bihar. Even in the cities laborers from mainly these two states do that.

Damn these things belong in toilets, only in india they are kept in museums :hitwall:

r

A man looks through exhibits at the Toilet Museum in New Delhi.

Yeah lol ........... Thats the silliest response i expected ... It came from you. Thank you...

Read it again.......
Vietnam and Bangladesh - where more than one in three people relieved themselves in the open in 1990 - virtually stamping out the practice entirely by 2012.
so if i am reading some Indians here correctly, does N. Modi want to send all Indian open-defecators to Bangladesh.. by terming them "illegal Bangladeshis"? is this how they want to solve their open defecation epidemic? how outrageous. this will be dangerous for BD

Terrorist tag is recent and can be removed within a decade of normalancy but Bow down to teenager and being ruled by minority is something that you will always carry with yourself till eternity
You are mistaking Pakistan with India.Slavery inflicted upon Pakistanis is legendary.We Indians ruled you for 7000 years.Now that is really shameful and pathetic i know but that is the reality.You should respect your past masters i.e.Indians who actually gave you a country to live instead of making fun of us

Terrorist tag is recent and can be removed within a decade of normalancy but Bow down to teenager and being ruled by minority is something that you will always carry with yourself till eternity

apart from being "Ghareeb Log"
Terrorist tag will be there for many decades now as mentality can't be changed in a decade.
Regarding slavery, dude whole world knows that for the sake of few billion dollars and F16s, you are willing to bend before USA again and again.

If you meant North East India then I am highly surprised. There would very few, if any at all who defecate in the open in North East India. North East India may be poor economically but socially generally ahead of many places in India. The worst offender of open defecation would be UP and Bihar. Even in the cities laborers from mainly these two states do that.
Apparently Bihar is not one of them.

050312_28.jpg

lol what is the measurable effect of open defecation on Indian crop production? could this be a UN ploy to bring down India's agro production?? :angry:

@ You donnot know that ? USA is highly annoyed with the Indian Crimean policy which sided with Russia.

Last edited:
This topic is so hilarious!! :omghaha:
Why do so many people in India defecate in the open? So disgusting! That's why many people says Indians stink!

Apparently Bihar is not one of them.

050312_28.jpg

I don't believe that rating for Tamil Nadu. Watch my favorite Youtube personality Wilbur show foreigners how to use Indian Latrine in Tamil Nadu (Watch 'Kakoose' and 'Dipper' usage).

This topic is so hilarious!! :omghaha:
Why do so many people in India defecate in the open? So disgusting! That's why many people says Indians stink!

This used to be quite in vogue in Bangladesh thirty forty years ago as well... just how it was..

And not every Indian stinks. I know some that smell just divine....

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom