What's new

India Number 1 (Bangladesh Praised by WHO)

Yes we do. We are almost 1/6th of civilization and we are relatively poor.

Matter of years. With good governance, good policies and per capita income growth, everything will be in its place.
Unless your Delhi Establishment stop pretending to be a Super Power, Be friendly with Pakistan and China. And spend on Poor hardworking commoner Indian more then European and Russian weapons.
But you are stepping into the SOVIET TRAP as well. Self proclaimed POWER and wasting too much resources on that image, rotting from the roots in the meantime. Ignoring the real treasure of your country i.e the people

Unless your Delhi Establishment stop pretending to be a Super Power, Be friendly with Pakistan and China. And spend on Poor hardworking commoner Indian more then European and Russian weapons.
But you are stepping into the SOVIET TRAP as well. Self proclaimed POWER and wasting too much resources on that image, rotting from the roots in the meantime. Ignoring the real treasure of your country i.e the people
OK. I will inform them. Go Sleep now. Or if u want u can bomb urself too or shoot someone in open. :)

Didn't you read the article? Our people are full of crap :D

Whenever I see a thread like this, I just laugh at it and I laugh at the poster, tells a great deal about the poster himself, and his feeling of insecurity..

All those guys, whom you can see showing 'serious and grave concern' about health and sanitation in India, are more or less the same guys you will find in other threads telling that how they couldn't care less about what goes on inside India.

I don't see these same people expressing the same concern when there is a terrorist attack in India,for example.

@All those deceitful and two-faced people out there, shame on you, for the reason for you to flock into threads like these is quite obvious...cheap jabs...It is threads like only these where you try to comfort yourselves, for there is none other for you.

Everybody has his own problems, India has many, so does the neighbouring countries.But for me, charity begins at home,and we will deal with our problems.

Constructive posts are welcome, crocodiles tears are not, save them you will need it.

**** you assholes, there is nothing better than shitting open air. Heaven over your head, the world under you and the cool breeze along.

Now comes the issue of washing bum bum booty :fie:

Great Job Bangladesh.

This thread is a great example of all good things of Bangladeshi i.e humility, class and cultural upbringing

Whenever I see a thread like this, I just laugh at it and I laugh at the poster, tells a great deal about the poster himself, and his feeling of insecurity..

All those guys, whom you can see showing 'serious and grave concern' about health and sanitation in India, are more or less the same guys you will find in other threads telling that how they couldn't care less about what goes on inside India.

I don't see these same people expressing the same concern when there is a terrorist attack in India,for example.

@All those deceitful and two-faced people out there, shame on you, for the reason for you to flock into threads like these is quite obvious...cheap jabs...It is threads like only these where you try to comfort yourselves, for there is none other for you.

Everybody has his own problems, India has many, so does the neighbouring countries.But for me, charity begins at home,and we will deal with our problems.

Constructive posts are welcome, crocodiles tears are not, save them you will need it.
it is actually other side of the coin, many indians here try to showcase themselves as superior race.

actually both sides need to stop

**** you assholes, there is nothing better than shitting open air. Heaven over your head, the world under you and the cool breeze along.

Now comes the issue of washing bum bum booty :fie:

No shitting bro, but what you said is true for some people.

there was this state run scheme where govt. paid for toilets construction for every house in few villages.

even after having these toilets some people prefer doing it in the open. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Govt. can built toilets but can not force you to use it.

it is actually other side of the coin, many indians here try to showcase themselves as superior race.

actually both sides need to stop

I am superior than you . . now go kill yourself :haha::haha::haha:

spongebob-imagination.jpg

No shitting bro, but what you said is true for some people.

there was this state run scheme where govt. paid for toilets construction for every house in few villages.

even after having these toilets some people prefer doing it in the open. :sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Govt. can built toilets but can not force you to use it.

My friend works for betterment of people in North Eastern areas and he built houses toilets for people. A week later all the pipes and fitting were stolen and people used tolets as stores.

These idiots we got will never realise anything.

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Bangladeshis are the retarded ones are refusing to take back their poor Bangladeshis. Even international institutions have acknowledged massive illegal mujhaideens from Bangladesh. Its high time that Bangladeshis accept their own.
Google

Back
Top Bottom