What's new

India Number 1 (Bangladesh Praised by WHO)

You said you don't know Hindi....So how can you understand what is written in you picture :pissed: You asked every time English Translation to me :mad:

I found this on Facebook Today
Why Doesn't Bangladesh Have An Olympic Team.??
Because All Those Who Can Jump, Swim And Run Have Already Crossed The Border.:P

I think same is happening with this problem also :rofl:

You said you don't know Hindi....So how can you understand what is written in you picture :pissed: You asked every time English Translation to me :mad:

i understand hinglish written stuff , not hindi written stuff :D

as if you people win medals on Jumping, swimming and Running........:p:

Umm...I was actually meaning the reverse.....I think this is a natural process of lebensraum going on from the Bangladeshi side!
Well lebensraum was hitler's idea about annexing other countries to form a different country(third reich)....he used military strength......this case is different....I do not think Bangladesh or India or Pakistan is going to have the same maps as they do now 200 years later......this process is natural and not forced(like the actual lebensraum)......this 'natural lebensraum' or whatever you call it will be one of the many factors that will change the Sub-continent.....if you look at history you'll see that this region has never been stable in maintaining political maps!
Well you can blame monarchy and regionalism(and you won't be wrong)....but the world started globalizing after the WW2(that's when this place got its most recent map).....and right after that see how many times this place changed its map(Kashmir,Bangladesh) in such a short time......and look at Crimea....both military strength and demographics played a key role there.....so I wouldn't rule out another change....maybe it won't be as radical as it was before.....but I think it will happen slowly!

It seems that the idea of Bangladeshis coming to India, Muslim population reaching a critical mass, and then they are joining hands to form the 'Greater Bangladesh' by taking away Indian states of Assam, Bengal, and Tripura has become a 'National Fantasy' of Bangladesh. :lol:

bad news for india....we shud accept it. and i believe open defacation in india is more than just povrty.....and more about the mindset.
on the other hand BDians shud be congratulated that they have successfullydiverted their $hit from the open to this forum.

It seems that the idea of Bangladeshis coming to India, Muslim population reaching a critical mass, and then they are joining hands to form the 'Greater Bangladesh' by taking away Indian states of Assam, Bengal, and Tripura has become a 'National Fantasy' of Bangladesh. :lol:
Its not about Greater Bangladesh.....it could be Akhand Bharat......but changes in demographics is one of the symptoms of change in politics and ultimately change in maps......adn the history of the place agrees with me!

**** you assholes, there is nothing better than shitting open air. Heaven over your head, the world under you and the cool breeze along.
Now that's tempting!! :yes4:

Btw, do you eat organic food & vegetables grown using natural fertilizers? :D

Now comes the issue of washing bum bum booty :fie:

Uh, they carry water, and in case they forget to carry water, the residues just dries up and falls off. :drag:

Now that's tempting!! :yes4:

Btw, do you eat organic food & vegetables grown using natural fertilizers? :D

Bhai main bakri nahin jo ghas khaun :D

Now comes the issue of washing bum bum booty :fie:

Uh, they carry water, and in case they forget to carry water, the residues just dries up and falls off. :drag:

Are you white? Or Western? How could you ONLY use TP? Eww no washing butt?

This topic is too gay to continue, im outie 5000.

Its not about Greater Bangladesh.....it could be Akhand Bharat......but changes in demographics is one of the symptoms of change in politics and ultimately change in maps......adn the history of the place agrees with me!

Hmm, at least you kept it balanced, I am just tired protecting my country's national integrity from the Bangladeshi aggression in PDF. :drag:

Just for the sake of argument, "Greater Bangladesh", as proposed by the BD members here, will be a result of religious intolerance and blatant communalism, we by no means will let our country break and our people losing their homes, again. We have come a long way from the days of freedom struggle and independence and partition, and we are not so vulnerable anymore.

And for the "Akhand Bharat", that can only become possible when the only reason for partition, religion, becomes an obsolete reason to keep people separated, such things happen when the society becomes very educated and very liberal, that will eventually happen in the subcontinent, but by that time people will develop a much more stronger sense of nationalism and sovereignty, so what has happened won't be undone.

Hmm, at least you kept it balanced, I am just tired protecting my country's national integrity from the Bangladeshi aggression in PDF. :drag:

Just for the sake of argument, "Greater Bangladesh", as proposed by the BD members here, will be a result of religious intolerance and blatant communalism, we by no means will let our country break and our people losing their homes, again. We have come a long way from the days of freedom struggle and independence and partition, and we are not so vulnerable anymore.

And for the "Akhand Bharat", that can only become possible when the only reason for partition, religion, becomes an obsolete reason to keep people separated, such things happen when the society becomes very educated and very liberal, that will eventually happen in the subcontinent, but by that time people will develop a much more stronger sense of nationalism and sovereignty, so what has happened won't be undone.
By the time we loose our religions....we would probably have a thousand things to divide us!

Modi needs to get down and dirty on this toilet issue, this is a matter of national "security"

Back
Top Bottom