What's new

India Number 1 (Bangladesh Praised by WHO)

You knowledge of history is poor. The terrorist tag is NOT new, and Indians were not always Ghareeb Log. Infact throughout most of known history India was a rich nation and you were always bloodthirsty terrorists.

FACT!

Not sure about my knowledge but i do know "Poor" is more like a natural attachment to indians.

"Ghareeb Log".

As i explained earlier,You may cross qatar and norway in per capita income but Poverty/Ghareb log is part of your cultural and race.You can't change it

There are more than 1000 IVC sites in India including one of the most important sites like Lothal(world's first port).
Secondly as I said they were Afgans or Turks and had nothing to do with present day Pakistan. Now stop claiming their legacies as yours else you will fall in categories of 'wanna be arabs' and afgans'

Pashtuns were referred to as Afghans aswell throughout the history.Beside this Qais abdur rashid aka the father of pashtuns was born in present day Pakistan zhob,Balochistan which still is majority pashtun region.

Pakistani as a whole or atleast pashtuns has hold over the history of combined Afghanistan(FATA+KPK+Parts of balochistan+Afghanistan excluding the Khorosan)

Not sure about my knowledge but i do know "Poor" is more like a natural attachment to indians.

"Ghareeb Log".

As i explained earlier,You may cross qatar and norway in per capita income but Poverty/Ghareb log is part of your cultural and race.You can't change it

Being a terrorist is part of your culture and race, and a terrorist questioning our mentality only has amusement value.

Being a terrorist is part of your culture and race, and a terrorist questioning our mentality only has amusement value.

Poverty and dirtness is part of your cultural and everyone in this world know.

Terrorism as i said is a mentality which can be changed with the passage of time.But dirtness and poverty is something else and you won't be able to change it ever no matter how much harder you try.

Ghareeb Log

60 crore..OMG! That's one out of two. Undertstandably one out of two posters is diverting the topic or as usual trying to defend themselves instead of deciding to use a toilet. Rightly said that it's about attitude not facility.

Poverty and dirtness is part of your cultural and everyone in this world know.

Terrorism as i said is a mentality which can be changed with the passage of time.But dirtness and poverty is something else and you won't be able to change it ever no matter how much harder you try.

Ghareeb Log

Your madrassa and terrorist training camp is not the world. Terrorism is part of your culture, it can not be changed. It could not be changed for a thousand years and it will not change now. Terrorism comes from your core beliefs, and one of the core belief I that others are inferior, hence can be attacked and murdered and taken as slaves. That's very very sordid mentality belonging to jungle raaj or beduins. Your retarded comments about Indians being ghareeb log etc etc comes from your belief that you are ''superior'', and that will always keep you a terrorist.

Fortunately its easy to shoot a terrorist, but unfortunately difficult to eradicate poverty quickly.

Your madrassa and terrorist training camp is not the world. Terrorism is part of your culture, it can not be changed. It could not be changed for a thousand years and it will not change now. Terrorism comes from your core beliefs, and one of the core belief I that others are inferior, hence can be attacked and murdered and taken as slaves. That's very very sordid mentality belonging to jungle raaj or beduins. Your retarded comments about Indians being ghareeb log etc etc comes from your belief that you are ''superior'', and that will always keep you a terrorist.
Fortunately its easy to shoot a terrorist, but unfortunately difficult to eradicate poverty quickly.

You mean harder sort of pathogens?

Ghareeb Log

Did you just say poverty as a pathogen? So you have reached your quota of daily entertainment pathan. Thank you and come again. Happy terrorism.

You said so,Poverty is harder to eradicate which is natural to indians.So a harder sort of pathogen.

Ghareeb Log

Apparently Bihar is not one of them.

050312_28.jpg

Only 32% household with toilets. That is about a billion people head out side.

God bless these folks.

Do you realize most of the people who defecate in the open are Bangladeshis? Just visit any Bangladeshi slum area in India you will know the truth. They head for railway tracks early in the morning.

You should take back your 6 crore Bangladeshi Brethren and build toilets for them
Open defecation is just one reason why BD people do not like to go to visit India although many have relatives. The report says while this bad habit has been completely eradicated from a BD by 2012 w/ less GDP per capita, but 100 crore Indians still go for open defecation. On the other hand, they spend money on Moon missions, albeit, with foreign economic assistance.

India is a shame of entire south asia. It is more shameful when Indians try to blame other nationalities for their cultural backwardness.

Last edited:
Open defecation is just one reason why BD people do not like to go to visit India although many have relatives. The report says while this bad habit has been completely eradicated from a BD by 2012 w/ less GDP per capita, but 100 crore Indians still go for open defecation. On the other hand, they spend money on Moon missions, albeit, with foreign economic assistance.

India is a shame of entire south asia. It is more shameful when Indians try to blame other nationalities for their cultural backwardness.

Indians give the rest of South Asia a bad name with their dirty habits.

I am boggled that more Indians have access to a mobile phone than a toilet.:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom