What's new

India Number 1 (Bangladesh Praised by WHO)

Terrorist tag will be there for many decades now as mentality can't be changed in a decade.
Regarding slavery, dude whole world knows that for the sake of few billion dollars and F16s, you are willing to bend before USA again and again.

whether it takes decades or year.But in Pakistan case it never will make it to centuries

Incase of indians,Even after 3-4centuries.You will carry the tag of being ruled by minority.

whether it takes decades or year.But in Pakistan case it never will make it to centuries

Incase of indians,Even after 3-4centuries.You will carry the tag of being ruled by minority.
LOLs those who converted in fear were the ones who were truely ruled by minorties.

The fact is that it still was called Islamic Rule in South asia.
Yes it was. Just like Once Hindus/Buddhist had ruled same people for thousands of years including Afganistan and present day Pakistan. So whats the point? You were ruled for thousands of years by minorties? Isn't it?

You do know why they call some,"wanna be Arab"

lol,What has this got to do with arabs?you do know that arab havent ruled over you guys ever.Don't pull thing out of your **********.....

Yes it was. Just like Hindus/Buddhist have ruled same people for thousands of years including Afganistan and present day Pakistan. So whats the point? You were ruled for thousands of years by minorties? Isn't it?

Really?Do you even know that the Present day Pakistani were the original People of IVC and the composer of Rig veda which is considered the base of Hinduism.

Anyway still your logic of we being ruled by minority doesnt work

Yes it was. Just like Hindus/Buddhist have ruled same people for thousands of years including Afganistan and present day Pakistan. So whats the point? You were ruled for thousands of years by minorties? Isn't it?

Islam is the religion of all people and not just Arabs! We are happy that we were able to be guided to the right path.

lol,What has this got to do with arabs?you do know that arab havent ruled over you guys ever.Don't pull thing out of your **********.....
Nah i asked you a simple question ,if you know why they say that,say yes or else so no instead of smelling.

Islam is the true religion! It is the religion of all people and not just Arabs! We are happy that we were able to be guided to the right path.
What is a false religion or that matter true religion ?

Really?Do you even know that the Present day Pakistani were the original People of IVC and the composer of Rig veda which is considered the base of Hinduism.

Anyway still your logic of we being ruled by minority doesnt work
IVC wasn't in Pakistan alone. It was spread in whole then north eastern India.
Secondly when you are harping about foreign invaders who had nothing to do with present day pakistani people then IVC is still close to us so why don't you apply same logic?

Nah i asked you a simple question ,if you know why they say that,say yes or else so no instead of smelling.

Actually i do know the indian propaganda about Pakistanis claiming to be arab to distant themselves from indian.But again this is a indian propaganda

What is a false religion or that matter true religion ?
Oh boy you should know about it earlier. These are the same people who claim legacies of Ghoris, gazanavis, abdalis. LOLs so they are wanna be arabs, wanna be turks, wanna be afgans. LOLs

IVC wasn't in Pakistan alone. It was spread in whole then north eastern India.
Secondly when you are harping about foreign invaders who had nothing to do with present day pakistani people then IVC is still close to us so why don't you apply same logic?

IVC origin and major sites always were in Pakistan,And we are more proud of our IVC origin than those Muslim foriegn invaders

Oh boy you should know about it earlier. These are the same people who claim legacies of Ghoris, gazanavis, abdalis. LOLs so they are wanna be arabs, wanna be turks, wanna be afgans. LOLs

lol there are 40million pashtuns today in Pakistan like me while hardly 10Million in Afghanistan.Ghauri,Abdali were pashtuns like me.So we have the right over the history of pashtuns invaders

Terrorist tag is recent and can be removed within a decade of normalancy but Bow down to teenager and being ruled by minority is something that you will always carry with yourself till eternity

apart from being "Ghareeb Log"

You knowledge of history is poor. The terrorist tag is NOT new, and Indians were not always Ghareeb Log. Infact throughout most of known history India was a rich nation and you were always bloodthirsty terrorists.

FACT!

At topic - I'd report the changed title name to mods if there was any hope of action.

IVC origin and major sites always were in Pakistan,And we are more proud of our IVC origin than those Muslim foriegn invaders

lol there are 40million pashtuns today in Pakistan like me while hardly 10Million in Afghanistan.Ghauri,Abdali were pashtuns like me.So we have the right over the history of pashtuns invaders
There are more than 1000 IVC sites in India including one of the most important sites like Lothal(world's first port).
Secondly as I said they were Afgans or Turks and had nothing to do with present day Pakistan. Now stop claiming their legacies as yours else you will fall in categories of 'wanna be arabs' and afgans'

Actually i do know the indian propaganda about Pakistanis claiming to be arab to distant themselves from indian.But again this is a indian propaganda
Good , as you said it Indian propaganda and arab has nothing to do with Pakistan.
when you say minority i know you mean muslims.so let me mature and base your argument on religion,forgetting who our forefathers are.

Back
Top Bottom