What's new

India Muslims Abandon Cow Slaughter in `Eid

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you..the MOD Police...GTFO!

Supporting genocide is just as bad as making those statements. Just because Pakistanis and Muslims are tolerating it, don't mean you won't get banned if you preach violence against innocent people on the basis of their religion.

Supporting genocide is just as bad as making those statements. Just because Pakistanis and Muslims are tolerating it, don't mean you won't get banned if you preach violence against innocent people on the basis of their religion.
We do know the t PDF rules....so why dont you take part in the discussion if you have anything useful to contribute...dont worry about who is getting banned or not...not gonna change anybody's life if they do get a ban..so go get a life...PFFFT!

Isnt it a good thing?

Yes. I agree that no one should be discriminated in our country on the basis of religion.

It doesn't mean we forget our civilization and basic ethos.

As I said, Europe and USA are secular but based on Christian values and Greeco-Roman civilization and India is based on Dharmic values and civilization. Being secular doesn't mean we ignore the obvious.

So every Indian citizen should have the same rights and India should celebrate and promote it's own values and civilization. I don't see these two as any more contradictory here than in the West. Only our leftists self loathing people make it seem thus.

Most of the muslims are trying hard to live their daily life.. Not interested in politics or being communal.. Yes there are some people out there but isnt it the case of every other religion?

At the same scale as in islam? no...you are dead wrong there.

Yes. I agree that no one should be discriminated in our country on the basis of religion.

It doesn't mean we forget our civilization and basic ethos.

As I said, Europe and USA are secular but based on Christian values and Greeco-Roman civilization and India is based on Dharmic values and civilization. Being secular doesn't mean we ignore the obvious.

So every Indian citizen should have the same rights and India should celebrate and promote it's own values and civilization. I don't see these two as any more contradictory here than in the West. Only our leftists self loathing people make it seem thus.

India is based on British Empire which was based on Greco-Roman civilization. The only thing Dharmic in India is its religion... Lolz

Will you stop this bull$hit.
All cows dont give milk. Muslims dont usually slaughter female cows. They know its value.
Muslims use bulls. Which has many other use. Main use of it is having its meat. Which is a good source of protein.
Then its skin. Which used in shoes. Its bone is also very useful.

Now you will stuck in use of its urine and milk only?
You should not hurt my religious sentiments.

(Reuters) - Myanmar's national government has drafted a plan that will give around a million members of the persecuted Rohingya Muslim ethnic minority a bleak choice: accept ethnic reclassification and the prospect of citizenship, or be detained.

Most of Myanmar's 1.1 million Rohingya already live in apartheid-like conditions in western Rakhine, where deadly clashes with ethnic Rakhine Buddhists in 2012 displaced 140,000 people, mostly Rohingya.

The plan, shared with Reuters by sources who have received copies of the draft, proposes Rakhine authorities "construct temporary camps in required numbers for those who refuse to be registered and those without adequate documents".
Exclusive: Rohingya could face detention under Myanmar draft plan| Reuters

------------

Breaking news this just in Most of India still shit outside.... What that have to do with anything in this thread anyway?

You're bothering me you dirty Vegan. You disgust me with your intolerance toward those that consume meat. This is why Vegan are the most intolerant people in the world.:angry:

Now I will continue devouring my red meat thank you very much. Nom, Nom, Nom.
297f1243df8419f149e82b7ed7a9d994.jpg

Biplab Bijay's greatest moments.
MODS TAKE NOTICE

The pedophiles, inbreds and incests who follow a foreign ideology and believe in violence must be sent back to the land of pure or into the mass graves.

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 18

Exactly that is why we support genocide of terrorists. Hinduism preaches that if some members of a community is terrorizing you in the name of god and other members of the same community remain silent supporter, then their genocide is allowed. Obviously when non-muslims did it, these people became victims as they are now in mass graves.

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 15

Kashmiri earth is very fertile because of these people you know. They contribute a lot to the compost material by staying in mass graves.

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 9

No. The islamic Djinss generate power in Islamic heater. But the most flammables are Islamist. I have heard that many countries are taking part in burning them. I have heard that Australia has started this process too.

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 7

All of these so called thekedar of muslims are nothing but rape product. Their ancestors surrendered to the invaders, their women raped and these are the products. And now they are calling us cowards. he he he he

India-Pakistan Dialogue: Is It Possible? | Page 7

This guy is also currently posting under the name of bitter_truth
Again you are showing these things which are out of context. Show the entire discussion. These are just retaliation.

We will let the Mods judge that. Genocide is never acceptable, whether its on Pakistanis, Indian Muslims, Kashmiris, or Muslim minorities.

Your posts aren't much better. I have already reported several of your posts.
what about Hindus ?

We will let the Mods judge that. Genocide is never acceptable, whether its on Pakistanis, Indian Muslims, Kashmiris, or Muslim minorities.

Your posts aren't much better. I have already reported several of your posts.
Let the mod Judge. You will not find anything wrong in my post. Those words were for terrorists. By the way do you support terrorism ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom